It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Not only shoot it but have it mounted. Put it on the wall next to the spot for bigfoot.

I'm not the POC for planet Earth. If anything/anyone tries to break in my place any time of the day or night, it's open season.

Other's, here, are joking about this... I'm not. Please, forget the comments about starting an interplanetary war. We all know the military people seen with these aliens will smooth ruffled feathers.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Not only shoot it but have it mounted. Put it on the wall next to the spot for bigfoot.

I'm not the POC for planet Earth. If anything/anyone tries to break in my place any time of the day or night, it's open season.

Other's, here, are joking about this... I'm not. Please, forget the comments about starting an interplanetary war. We all know the military people seen with these aliens will smooth ruffled feathers.

then you have no right to complain when other species attack you when you enter their habitat.

you have no right to complain about iraqis defending their land against invaders
do you?.

ever tried communicating?.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would encourage every Iraqi to resist the liberating troops now firmly encamped in Iraq. It would solve a couple of several problems needing attention in that region.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
more than likely they would be takin u out the window lol id let him in and ask all sorts of questions

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
real "greys" are in fact invisible to human perception. So you would not see anything at all at the window unless you yourself were a hybrid.

The problem is "greys" exist outside of the brains ability to decode the signal. Since the eyes must translate the images and decode it into a type of electrical signal to the brain for matching to a known database of images dimensions.

Such as the brain and eyes normally do not detect infrared without the aid of a device. Even though the eyes are still absorbing the signal, the biological components in the human eye can not decode the infrared information to the brain. Thus it becomes clutter to the brain and it essentially ignored, ie not processed by the brain, thus you remain unaware that your eyes are taking in the infrared wavelength.

Much is the same with a grey, whether through a biological process or with the aid of a technological device human eyes are unable to "see" the form of a grey in its "typical" state.

With a little manipulation of brainwave patterns, I suspect that it would be possible to then replace their "unknown" image with that of a familiar image stored in your brain by activating a calming or associative chemical release, meaning they could influence your brain to make the unprocessed image into something that you find comfort in, the coffee sales person, your mom, the food server, your grandmother, or just a familiar face that you know you have seen before.

They could observe us right in front of us without any concern for detection.

Them, Taken etc movies sharing the same concept of hiding in public view.

There is a great scene near the end of taken when the main plot character the alien- guy, is talking to the little girl, his daughter actually. She knows there is something different about him, that he came from the somewhere else etc. They are talking on the steps in front of the house like normal people from the girls viewpoint she sees just the human male image, but then for a brief moment, Spielberg opts to pan the camera out showing the girl and her father sitting on the steps only in this shot its the four foot grey sitting next to her and in reality they are having a telepathic conversation...

While I doubt there are thousands of greys hiding in plain sight I do not discount the fact that there very well could be a few here and there sprinkled throughout various societies on this planet simply appearing as normal people.

On a side note the image of a grey that we accept as being them, might only be an illusion as well and their actual physical shape could very well be something entirely different altogether.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If one was knocking on my window i'll let him in for a talk, and ask him if i can ride his craft to his planet, i'd learn as much as i could from him and his species as i know i am ready!!!..

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
If one was knocking on my window i'll let him in for a talk, and ask him if i can ride his craft to his planet, i'd learn as much as i could from him and his species as i know i am ready!!!..

there we go!

much better than shooting something ey?!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I've had this extreme fear of waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

Apparently, they can change matter to anti-matter at the flick of a switch and they can walk through the window. LOL... why would they knock?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by christian952

they are only being polite!!

and look at the trouble they get!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Open the window and let him/she/it into your house. Really, if an ET has come all this way, and decides to make contact, why act dumb? There's so much you could find out, learn etc. How could anyone have an extreme fear?

However, since it was unlikely that an ET will be knocking on your window anytime soon, I guess you can stop panicking...

[edit on 13-11-2007 by timelike]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join