It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone sense something big before the year's over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I've been chatting with people at work and stuff, and they all have these dooms day theories floating around. I might be beginning to think something big is going to happen before this year is over, not sure what, maybe some people already know, and I will admit despite my skepticism and I like to ponder these sort of things...what do y'all think and what do you think is going to happen before this year is over if anything?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Time is an illusion, everything that happened or is going to happen already happened, we re just here for the experience

[edit on 20-8-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
it is true that i have been hearing a lot more about 'dooms day theories' and things like that then i have in the past..

now this could be 1 of 2 things.. that i'm just starting to pay attention to these types of things or people are getting more and more paranoid that something catastrophic is going to happen to them. i think the latter is being done to us on purpose

i'm not really worried about anything happening at the end of the year or even 2012 for that matter.

if something were to happen it happens.. what can we do it about it?

it is ka

join