It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tsarichine Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi,

this is an interesting story I am investigating for more then 2 years now. The events took place in the early 90's in Bulgaria. Since I didn't find any thread related to that event, I open this one for discussion or just for information. First, let's start with the short history (details later):

(Translation by Ciraxis)

Short Overview

From December 6, 1990 to November 19, 1992 with the good will of Defence Ministers Mutafchiyski, Ludzhev and Staliiyski, the Bulgarian Ministry of Defense carried out a unique operation in excavating the so called 'Object No.1', near the village of Tsarichina in the western region of Kostinbrod. This serious state institution was apparently subject to the irrational visions of mediums and folk superstitions about a gold treasure, buried in the surroundings of Tsarichina, dating back to the times of King Samuil.

Hiding the real motives of their involvement in the expensive excavations behind the curtain of classified information, the military dug with picks, levers and excavators a 180-meter long tunnel in the hard rock, then suddenly quit and covered that imposing hole in tons of concrete. From the bits of available and non-manipulated information it became clear that the participants in the Sun Ray operation had made amazing discoveries and had had mysterious incidents, caused by a hostile to the unfamiliar technological and genetic activity of intelligence, far exceeding our limited view on the evolution of life in the Universe.

In his book, The Tsarichina Phenomenon, Colonel Tzvetko Kanev, who took part in the research, reveals to the public that at a depth of five and a half meters the team came across a rectangular stone, which was defined to be a biological protection slab by the remote viewer Eli Loginova. Dangerous to human life bacteria were engraved on it and its destruction was risky. Going into the spiral layers lost in depth, the military encountered another barier - a slab in the shape of a concave lens. To its right a wall was discernible whose constituent parts formed a humanoid figure of a height dwarfing that of a human. According to another military man, who wished to remain anonymous, during the removal of the slab 'made of unknown metal' the researchers were hit by a beam of powerful light. After recovering from the shock, they found themselves in front of a tunnel about one and a half meters high with a silvery-grey floor and extremely smooth walls covered with unknown script. Colonel Kanev claims that one of his colleagues tried on three occasions to pass the threshold between the so called X Zone and Y Zone, but was invariably thrown back and fell down as if crashing into an invisible wall. Fear of the unknown and the indescribable dangers and mysteries hidden in the tunnel cooled down the enthusiasm of the military and brought about the burial of this enigma after two years of efforts.

Story continues on the second post ...

[edit on 14/8/07 by absente]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yet what is hidden in the ground near Tsarichine? Is it a grave of a humanoid - an ancestor of mankind, a beacon receiving messages from SS-433 star 11,000 light years away, or an information fund, containing the biography of the human race and the 'recipe', used by genetic engineers from the Stars to create Homo Sapiens? Each version seems exotic, shocking and alien to common sense before the excavations. The fact that for centuries the region around this area has shown all the signs of being a transient zone, a gateway to other worlds and dimensions - mysterious radiance, floating unidentified objects, and even the presence of miniature greenish humanoids - is also remarkable. Anomalies became more frequent after the commencement of the Sun Ray operation, and by the time of its ending 15 appearances of UFOs had been registered. The participants in the excavations were terrified by the appearance in the night sky of pulsing lights descending behind the hills. The sudden appearance to the north of the excavation of a light beam scanning the region with the power of an anti-aircraft beacon left a horrifying impression.

On July 16, 1993 a scientific expedition consisting of a sociologist, an engineer and a student from the University of Sofia began work in the region of Tsarichina. The aim of that ufologic team, supported with powerful binoculars, highly sensitive film and equipment for tracing extreme electromagnetic radiation, was to collect evidence which would confirm the hypothesis that the region of Tsarichine was a zone of high UFO activity. In the twenty-day period of their work before the unfortunate end of the expedition these enthusiasts came across a number of inexplicable incidents. They watched the 'triple sun' phenomenon, registered two limited appearances of poltergeist, and 21 encounters with unidentified flying objects. On the night of July 26 the inhabitants of Tsarichine Ts.N. and V.P. observed from the village an object shaped like a pumpkin which radiated white luminescent light and maneuvered over the camp site. Thirty-six hours later on the 13th day from the start a member of the team announced that he wanted to resign. On July 28 at about 4 o`clock in the morning M.K. from Tsarichine observed an oval object radiating a bluish light which was also moving above the expedition tents. Thirty-six hours later at about 17.30 p.m on July 29 a fire was set up in the camp to prepare dinner, though the team usually had dinner after 20.30 p.m. The fire was left unattended for about 4 minutes. Kiril Kanev, who was in charge of the expedition, was the first to notice an expanding semicircle of fire on the clearing with a radius of about three meters. With the help of the villagers and the fire brigade an hour and a half later the fire was put out. It was a 'strange' coincidence that the fire affected only the expedition site and the tent where all the documents and equipment were kept, while not a single spark flew into the nearby pine forest. It was also only during the fire that a strong wind appeared.

The members of Tsarichine'93 expedition are convinced that aliens hostile to human intervention in their secret zone put an end to the experiment via psychic suggestion. There was a psycho-technological operation of alien intelligence with an operating term of manipulative suggestion of 36 hours. It should not be forgotten that the Sun Ray operation was closed in a similar way after the suicide of the psychic and remote viewer Marina Naplatanova.

-----------------------

Well, this of course is the "unofficial" version based on witnesses, retired personnel etc.

TSARICHINA CASE - FACTS AND DOCUMENTS - OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
PS

I am still continuing with my research on this event. Several people I interviewed backed up the story. There are also more phenomena in this region, especially in agriculture. I am still working on my own report "Tsarichine - 15 years later", but it will take at least another year. Still, if anyone wants more information, just post.

George

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
farshores.org... is this just a cut and past from here? also i cant seem to find much information on Tsarichine searching for this gives no results?

is this just fiction? (I dont mean to offend, im facisinated by this story)

Cheers
Dazzler

[edit on 14/8/2007 by Dazzler22]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Miroslav Minchev is the author of the overview. There is only this article in english on the internet about Tsarichene - a good one, it's used on a lot of sites.

Try "Tsarichina" , "Zarichina", "Zarichine" etc. ... and no, it's not fiction.. read the link to the report if you want. I wont be spending 2 years on fiction

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nice story, while somehow hard to believe without further evidence.

Especially it's hard to believe, that the Bulgarian MoD would hire Kiril Kanev ,founder of "bufon" (bulgarian ufo network) as head of an expedition, which initially wasn't about ufo and alien. Further, the case or any involvement in government leaded excavations is not mentioned on his own introductional page (www.ufonews.in...).

Admitted, i didn't scan the entire page of bufon, but such a high profile case would have been mentioned, i guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OP, in your research, have you found any solid evidence of either of these "research expeditions" to the area? I would think that local newspapers would at least notice that something was going on and ask questions.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Further, the case or any involvement in government leaded excavations is not mentioned on his own introductional page (www.ufonews.in...).

Admitted, i didn't scan the entire page of bufon, but such a high profile case would have been mentioned, i guess.

edit: Yes, his name is mentioned in this story - but he was never in charge. Somehow the author is mistaken. Head of the expedition was General Minchev.
I will look on it further.

[edit on 14/8/07 by absente]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes

There are about 50 articles in the Sofia Press during the period. The first questions came out when the military got there. Officially the MoD declined everything, after that they started the story with the gold. I believe that from the very beginning it was clear for the MoD that this is not about some ancient gold, but something more powerful. They realized it, when they started the digging after the first "events".

Please read the link to the report i posted - it contains much more information and can give you a good overview. It contains also some evidence to the story.

Originally posted by NGC2736
OP, in your research, have you found any solid evidence of either of these "research expeditions" to the area? I would think that local newspapers would at least notice that something was going on and ask questions.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Kiril Kanev, who was in charge of the expedition, was the first to notice an expanding semicircle of fire on the clearing with a radius of about three meters.

Second expediton, i see now - misread, sorry, mea culpa.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yes there were 2 parts of the expedition.

More information of what they found there (Tsvetko Kunev)

There are known elements of the Tsarichina phenomenon.Contact with the unknown partner (Source of information) .A stationnary object ,eventhough not recognized by the official science.Accompanying texts,(instructions), informations and drawings,unknown writings,(800 pages)and assorted activities of paranormal occurences in the atmosphere - at least 15. This time,let's consider these questions in several aspects: Stationnary object. Writings.

Analysis of present occurences in connection with the object. Reality and unicality of events, object ,writings and their interaction. Do the object,events and texts have any scientific value? The object No l,even underground is a reality,visible and tangible.This can be confirmed not only by the military crew,but by anyone who could touch it.Only 1.20 meters below ground is exposed a colorful construction.Pink is a dominating color.Others are yellow,white,red,gray,black, orange and brown.The eastern wall of the triangular opening at surface, has a black arrow,about lm.long.Probably this arrow points to the entrance to the object.

On the Northern wall,at a depth of 5.5m,there is a figure,ressembling a human,but larger.This figure is cherry-red,or so it seems by an electric light.

Writings.There are signs from Old-Bulgarian,Arabian,Indian,Southern Chinese and runic writings.There are numbers like 1,2,3,4,5,and also astrological signs Pisces ,Jupiter,Neptune,Capricorn.

/Follows an extended historical overviews of various writings and their appearance in the world,including secret writings used by Inquisition Alchemists, etc/

writings by E.Loginova contain in 800 pages.What could be decoded,tell about an event 2575 years ago.There is a mention of the civilization, which existed 8000 years ago.

Why was all this military activity?To receive iliisible,unneeded informations? If we apply our measurements,this process seems meaningless. It is not so.All 2 years of efforts demonstrate that all was carefully planned and thoroughly executed.

If texts were given to us,written in some known alphabet,what role will be ours?We received a message in Bulgarian:"You cannot expect that we give to you all.You must make an effort to decipher texts yourselves, and if needed - we will help you.Through the texts and the object,you will know us,and we will know you".

Some conclusions: Received writings are young and unknown to the Earthly science.Possibly,they were created for this contact.Age of writings is less than 100 years,(metric measurements mentionned).Contacts began with Kiki,followed by Roro,Sorel,Shield,Supreme Intelligence.There were 4 contectees at the beginning,but after 9 months only Elizaveta Loginova remained.Is that a hazard?-No.The deliberate selection was made.Same goes for a work team.Eli Loginova maintained a daily contact, and when necessary - at any time.When Loginova received informations in Bulgarian,oral or written - she insisted on silence,in order to record a message correctly.When she used an authomatic writing - no silence was required.

/ Justifies the digging,and praises devotion and endurance of the work teams.Attacks the "official science"./

Tsarichina is not a mystery.lt is a reality and must be studied further,for our own good and the good of a mankind.

----

This is just a fraction of the whole report

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Absente,
Fascinating read, thank you for posting!!

I have always been intrigued by the legend of the Nephilim, which your first post brought to my mind.

GENESIS 6:1-4"When mankind began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of mankind were beautiful and they married any of them they chose. So the Lord said, 'My Spirit will not remain in mankind indefinitely, since they are mortal. They will remain for one hundred and twenty more years.' The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown." (Today's New International Version).

During your research have you come across any indication that may relate the two? They seem to be referencing about the same period in history.

I know, it's a wild theory, but it popped into my head as soon as I read what you have here.

I will be anxious to see what you have to say next about it, it makes me want to grab my shovel and head out!!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sky Eyes,

yes, but I am linking it more to the Sumerian's. I guess you read the whole report so you will understand me.

If texts were given to us,written in some known alphabet,what role will be ours?We received a message in Bulgarian:"You cannot expect that we give to you all.You must make an effort to decipher texts yourselves, and if needed - we will help you.Through the texts and the object,you will know us,and we will know you".

Some conclusions: Received writings are young and unknown to the Earthly science.Possibly,they were created for this contact.Age of writings is less than 100 years,(metric measurements mentionned).Contacts began with Kiki,followed by Roro,Sorel,Shield,Supreme Intelligence.There were 4 contectees at the beginning,but after 9 months only Elizaveta Loginova remained.Is that a hazard?-No.The deliberate selection was made.Same goes for a work team.Eli Loginova maintained a daily contact, and when necessary - at any time.When Loginova received informations in Bulgarian,oral or written - she insisted on silence,in order to record a message correctly.When she used an authomatic writing - no silence was required.

I spoked to Elizaveta Loginova 2 years ago. She showed me a whole notebook with the symbols she "received", but didn't allow me to make a scan or photocopy. But I can that I found some similarities to the Sumerian culture.

My personal opinion to this date is, that they found a preserved or even living body of an Anunaki.

But finding out more is really hard. I have numerous witness stories, just villagers and even people part of the first expedition. For 2 years now i tried to find official documents using very good connections in the Bulgarian MoD. Until now I received only the same answer: "Leave things as they are".

Last year i contacted BTV, Bulgaria's biggest TV station. They made a documentary about the whole thing, searching for prove. So they asked almost every government instance, f.e. the MoD, Parlament even the President. But everyone refuses to give them any information about the case. They searched for files like photographs, internal military documents etc. But instead of saying "it's top secret" the MoD said that they can't find any files related to that event. One ministry pointed to another, then again backwards and finally no one had the documents.

The MoD is hiding something about the whole case. The place where the event's took place is now free accessible, but before the military leave, they first filled the whole tunnel with water and after that with beton. It's almost impossible to get in there, unless you make a new tunnel.

To the point, there are more things to the story pointing to the Anunaki, but to prove it i have to gain access to the files. I am working on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Great thread! Depending on what all you gather you may have material for a book here...I for one will bookmark this

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I am a western journalist living and working in Bulgaria, currently researching the same story. Can we compare notes ?

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sorry for bumping and old thread, but that's what EVERYONE says to do "SEARCH!!" lol.

I bumped this because the "baba vanga" thread was popular on this website and it's renouned that she herself said not to dig here because there are "aliens/trolls" living underneath.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by absente

have you found any new information or research about this?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have visited the place recently. It has a sense of piece. Not so strong like Vanga's grave but still

ibb.co...

The stone marks the hole. Please excuse me but I didn't find a way to embed in the site and I am lazy to search for the guide.

Do I believe the story - yes. It was during Sanctions against Yugoslavia and the opportunities to steal where everywhere. The government could continue to smuggle drugs, oil and whatever but they choose to spare a huge amount of resources on the hole.

edit on 11-8-2021 by SimeonJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join