It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite ONLINE games

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Does anybody have a good online game they are playing?

My current online games that im playing are world war II online and dod[day of defeat]

WW2 online is probably my favorite online game ever...its obviously about ww2...its only 1 server and the map is 1/2 scale to the real european battlefield..all together...you can get in a plane or boat tank,inf ect ect. amd start on one side and you can go all the way across the map[if you dont run out of gas]Its kind of like battlefield 1942 except it is one huge map that you must take over....the funnest war game I have ever played..if you like war games and strategy games..this one can not be matched IMO...

No games computer or console that are only single player can compare to the fun that comes from onlines games..I sold my p2 after i got my new computer because the games on playstatin dont even come close to the fun i have playing games online....

Interstate '76 was the very first online game i played and had me hooked to online games ever since..I was playing that game on a 75 mhz computer with a 14.4 phone modem
and it was still fun!

Anyway,I need some ideas for new games to get into...especially some online car games...any ideas??

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I use to play Motor City Online religiously, but ever since they closed it down, I cant give up the resentment I have at EA for shutting it down. So I just pretty much read a book or come online and read now a' days. I wouldnt mind getting into another online game, but I am not one for war games or rpg's. I guess I could do a shooter or a sports game, but my time is so limited. I do however play Age of Empires online once in a blue moon.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I stopped playing online games for now. Im saving my energy for World Of Warcraft!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I played I-76, and Diablo for my first online games then UO, UO was awesome I thought... for it's time anyways..

I really liked DAoC at first but I can't stand it so boring now lol...

i guess bf1942 Desert Combat

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Asheron's Call is good and currently undergoing a revamp. It has monthly free patches so you get new quests and items and suff every month.

DOD sounds good though, might have to try that.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I can't wait for Lineage2, and WoW, and UOX. lol

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I can't wait for Warhammer Online...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I used to be an EverCrack addict, hehe....when it first came out, was even in beta.... Though it got old, it was honestly the best time I ever had in an online game.....

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
try playing on black hawk down good online game

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The only game I play online is Vietcong, awesome gameplay!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
RIght now, my fav. online game is Jedi Knight 2, still love Quake3Arena & Midnight Club 2 is not so bad.

My fav. lan game is Battlefield 1942, and it would probably be one of my fav. online game too if I ever decide to buy the game lol..

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Can I suggest the Quake 3 mod, Urban Terror. It is a fast paced realism mod that has been one of the hottest mods for Quake 3. Currently it is version 3.2, but still one of the most enjoyable Quake 3 mods out there.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
well it has to be CS on the X Box at the moment for me
I just can't seem to put it down
and i can have a quick game when ever I like

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I played planetside for about 6 months that was a long time without sleep and I felt guilty for not spending time with my kids.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I simply love Desert Combat. For me, this is the ultimate kill-or-be-killed game.

I also play UT2k4, but it's not got the same appeal to me as bombing runs and sneaking into a heavily armed base in a tank.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i like starcraft and all games made by Blizzard

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mine is simple, Diablo II, i got so hocked on that game. I use to get up at 7am in the morning and finish playing at about 3am the next morning

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just started playing Diablo II again, though single player. 1.1 is alot harder in my opinion, I don't make it very far in nm.

I'm too poor on multiplayer.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just started playing Diablo II again, though single player. 1.1 is alot harder in my opinion, I don't make it very far in nm.

I'm too poor on multiplayer.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I've played every game set in the Unreal universe online since the beginning. I bought Unreal Tournament 2004, but I have yet to really sit down and play it. I have over 180 computer games and I just can't seem to sit down and play a single one anymore (probably a lack of time, or I'm kind of bored with games in general at the moment : ). Online games are great though. The first online game that made me play 14 hours straight was a great old game called Starsiege: Tribes. I still think it is one of the best online games ever made. If I recall, it actually was the first online-only game to be released - quite a few months before the first Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena.

Tribes is still probably my favorite FPS multiplayer game though. It also had one of the most interesting concepts - jetpacks! (It also had another first - vehicles! : ) Being able to fly around in your jetpack just gave a weird satisfaction that I couldn't get from other FPS's at the time, lol. I can't wait for the next Tribes though - Tribes: Vengeance! It will be using the Unreal Tournament 2004 engine, and it sure as hell looks great. Its also being developed by some really great developers - Irrational Games. These guys developed 2 truly awesome and original games - System Shock 2 and Freedom Force.

I recommend any of you who have not played Starsiege: Tribes to go and download it. Sierra has released it as a free download on their website to celebrate the soon-to-be release of the latest Tribes game - www.sierra.com...

I think Tribes 2 is also supposed to be released for free download (if it hasn't already been release, it isn't on the Sierra website), but something never quite felt right about the sequel. Starsiege: Tribes is the classic - and now it's free! :-D

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join