It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about so called DUMB's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB's)

Ok so this has been bugging me so much lately.

Why do the US government/NWO/whoever need these bases.

Global Warming
Increased Earthquake activity
Decrease in gauss field (planet earth)
planetary wobbles
previous cataclysms (pole shift?)
2012 - end of mayan calendar
Galactic centre - super massive black hole - gravitational forces on the sun affecting earth

So add to the list if you want the whole UFO thing too

Why do people need to be underground (very deep underground) for extended periods of time. OK guys I hear you secrecy etc but if you research a little and listen to some so called experts on DUMBs its not all about aliens but it is about survival. Whats goin to happen and when are we the 'masses' going to find out - when it happens and who will be inside the safety zone when it does?

Are the underground installations really there?

Are they a form of the ARK?

Are we heading for a bumby ride?

I would not give much credence to the pole shift scenarios but the fact that the US and supposedly the Russians and who knows what other countries are seemingly preparing for something.

ANy thoughts to linking up all the factors?

One last question in case I get lucky and find myself inside one (or unlucky depends on your view I supose) Would this type of underground base survive the multiple massive natural disasters which would occur during a pole shift type event?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Seriously people (one more try) why are the US and other governments building these bases, I honestly think this is a way to break down the silence - prove one exists then demand a reason for its existence.

Something is going on - feedback please or just point me towards a previous discussion on DUMBs that will shed light on the subject.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would guess its preperations for massive solar flares wipping out earths power grids or a large meteor impact. We know these things are going to happen, its just a matter of when.

As for the secrecy, if you had a private bunker would you tell everyone where it is and have yourself overun. I sure wouldn't.

While I'm not a fan of modern day big goverment, it would still be better to come out of a world catastrophe with a government.

If not gather your guns and family and head for the hills because its mad max time.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am wondering:

if you build a mini cities/ bases miles underground for around roughly 500,000 people and according to certain experts with a high degree of sophistication ability to survive for years not months underground. Tie in the so called 'tunnels' which connect according to some countries never mind states, with high speed transport tied in.

If you believe that this has happened, then it must have happened for a reason, not just on the off chance something might happen, I am guessing someone knows or is planning something.

1. Natural catastrophe
2. A planned re balance of the population to a sustainable level.
3. Alien attack.
4. Space based disaster/ sun or asteroid

whatever

Then if your up top so to speak then no B.O.B. is going to help.

Anyway whats the point of this musing well I am still after thoughts on why build DUMBs and why so many in the USA and not in other countries (at least I dont hear or read much about other nations going crazy and spending trillions on underground bases).

So Do you believe they are real

What is there purpose

How soon will they be used

What will be the sign they are being filled (so to speak) trains disappearing into mountains?

Anyone interested.

I find this the most important subject and I feel we have a opportunity to highlight thius if we find just one then if you prove one you prove them all.

Last point a bit radical do you support the need to reduce the population by natural means - chinas one child rule or by force - is it truly the biggest threat to humanity and the fact our resources are diminishing will it drive organisations to take drastic action.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Being the PTB know more than we do, could be its because they know eventually that some country is going to push that big red button - nuke us to smithereens!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

You ask some interesting questions, friend. I know about the DUMBs, many of us do, but as for their ultimate purpose, I am not an insider, so I have no real idea of what TPTB plan to use these for. I can, however, imagine how a human being would look after spending a few years underground and away from the sunlight. I sometimes wonder if the military are not being forced to build bases for s sinister ET force.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

top topics

join