It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beltway Bandit Cartoon explains pentagon plane flight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Beltway Bandit Cartoon explains pentagon plane flight ?
www.youtube.com...
How can this be, I need more evidence.

Posted a few hot opinions:

Put those pieces together and find a smaller plane?
No one did that did they. Physics is observation and not animation. Is this from a beltway bandit, it might have been part of the conspiracy plan in the first place. And it still looks like you have a magic plane to go along with JFK's magic bullet. Write you little history books, no one will believe you. We must be educated to work for the illuminazi holder of lies.

Conspiracy opinions held that the FBI took all the pieces and never had a reconstruction.
This may be true of all flights. The PA site had nothing left. I saw an engine on the ground
by the WTC crash site. Magic planes and magic bullets from the same production company?

Ed: the beltway is the roadway the rings Washington DC and the bandits are
the consulting firms that vie for government jobs

[edit on 8/8/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is an incredible animation!
Very impressive

But........let me guess....all those involved are controlled by bush and cheney?!?

Definitly reinforces the offical story, I have to say that it was pretty lucky that the plane did not hit the grass....couldn't of been more than a couple of feet above it.

By the way....the OP title is mis-leading....it's a detailed animation not a cartoon.........was this done on purpose?

[edit on 8-8-2007 by ferretman2]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
At least someone put an effort in it. There are some pictures that I never saw before especially the one of the debris.
Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think this animation probably shows how the security camera footage released by the minions of Beelzebub was created in the first place. One thing I notice they glossed over is the photo showing the extra holes in the wall made by the jet engines. Never seen that photo anywhere.

Another thing. These guys have got to stay away from that cop interviewed in the Pentacon. He's damn sure the plane came in from another angle. This is a neat animation, no doubt. Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
For such a good job documenting the attack on the Pentagon, I am disappointed that this has not received more attention here.

/yeah this is a bump.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
For such a good job documenting the attack on the Pentagon, I am disappointed that this has not received more attention here.

I wouldn't expect it to get any traction here. Remember, too many posters here are already entrenched. They've formed an opinion, dug in their heels, and nothing on Earth will change their minds.

Many ATS members have ignored the sites motto. Instead of having an open mind and searching for the truth, they're "Perpetuating Ignorance".

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
All this fussin' n fightin' could very easily be cleared up if those knights in shining armor, the Bush administration would simply release the dozens of surveillance tapes that captured the moments in question. Are any exasperated debunkers demanding the release of those tapes? They should be ashamed if they are not. Please release the tapes Dubya, valuable cartoon making resources are being squandered defending you on the internet. Be a good'ol boy and let us see the tapes!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
^I agree,if there is nothing else to see,why not release the tapes?Surely there is nothing to hide,or is there?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sure there's plenty to hide. Just like JFK, just like Iran/Contra, the truth may not be as far out as some might think, but it is probably as damning as anything you could possibly imagine.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

/yeah this is a bump.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Many ATS members have ignored the sites motto. Instead of having an open mind and searching for the truth, they're "Perpetuating Ignorance".

Bingo! I wish I could reward you with more applause than is already site allowable, Reality Hurts.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

/yeah this is a bump.

Sadly, much of the most pertinent information regarding 9/11 was broadcast and/or filmed shortly prior to and on the date of "the drills gone live". On the scene, unedited
footage that raises many questions has virtually vanished from the airwaves ( thankfully some was captured/archived to be viewed via the internet ) .
What many have forgotten was the announcement on the morning of 9/10/01 by Donald Rumsfeld, in a press conference that raised more than a few eyebrows until it's memory was dimmed the following day, that the Pentagon could not account for $2.3 Trillion.
Further, the location of those very files was where the one of the MOST HIGHLY GUARDED
buildings in the world was hit. Doesn't this make a person at least a little suspicious?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As others have said, until the video tapes are released, that was just a cartoon.

Wouldn't you think that the PTB would want to release the tapes and put a stop to all this "conspiracy" nonsense?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That animation makes it very convincing that a jet indeed hit the pentagon.

That doesnt mean Bush wasnt involved it just means a jet hit the pentagon.
The concrete curb being broken the generator trailer is real convincing.

Im beginning to think all these 9/11 conspiracy theorist is just the government acting stupid to make the 9/11 conspiracy look stupid.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought they did a good job.
And with all the facts and everything.
I did finally say nice job.

But didn't want them to get away with it too easy.

I don't have much to do except complain about conspiracies.

Yeah sorry about that, but making cartoons can be mighty profitable.
Mostly on purpose, yes.. an attract... my bad.. I lied.. admittedly...

I might have to blog about my root conspiracy theories, its a listing of
events that some how connect to todays boggle of events.

Going back to read all the posts now.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
And it still looks like you have a magic plane to go along with JFK's magic bullet.

Magic plane? It would need a very magic missile to knock down all the lamp poles like that.

Plus has anyone considered ground effect? It increases the lift of an aircraft near the ground, due to restrictions in the formation of wing tip vortices among other things.

'Wing in ground effect', often described as a 'cushion', is thought to be an increase in air pressure which occurs below a wing when it comes into close proximity with the ground. 'Wing in ground effect' begins to be noticeable (to both the pilot and an onlooker) when the aircraft is within 1-1.5 times the length of its own wingspan from the ground. 'Wing in ground effect', however, only becomes extremely pronounced, where lift can momentarily increase by as much as 40%, when the plane is within about half its wingspan distance from the ground.

It would make it easier to fly the plane that low than it might look.
Source: Wiki

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Apex, I think that wiki page leaves out a couple of important details. Ground effect mainly occurs at low speed and high angles of attack when an aircraft flairs for landing. I know that there are people on this forum that will disagree with me, but I haven't found any references that say ground effect comes into play at high speeds.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ah well the only mention I'd really heard of it with was the ekranoplans, and I thought it might have affected flight 77.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
LOL funny thread. This proves the official story? Proof right here that the media tells you what to think is all I see!

So if I made an animation and replaced the 757 with something else, like a frozen fish, would that be proof it was not a 757?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
So if I made an animation and replaced the 757 with something else, like a frozen fish, would that be proof it was not a 757?

If your wondering about the flying fish comment read below.

Nice ATS instance.

instead of you people ranting about how we don't talk about this crap. The last thread that was posted debunking the Plane hit the Pentagon thread disappeared.

I don't care about this pentagon crap... Cause its simple. Jet fuel can melt titanium, yet cant melt steel.

Get a clue its all lies.

Titanium is the strongest metal out there, not including alloys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join