It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo news article claims man has Gov documents of UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
potw.news.yahoo.com...
Im still reading this but I allready believe the US and many Govs do infact know of UFO's and in some cases even work with them.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its not really a news story, rather seems to be a bio / life story of this guy and his quest.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
His website, www.theblackvault.com isn't working, must be driving a bunch of traffic.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
His website, www.theblackvault.com isn't working, must be driving a bunch of traffic.

or it's been shut down by the MIB

probably the traffic bump.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IMHO, whether the story is "newsworthy" or not, he comes off as credible and intelligent. The story was portrayed in an un-biased manner without the normal shock value or skepticism. Besisdes, Yahoo News may not exactly be MSM, but it sure is the web portal to hundreds of thousands of personal home pages. ( It is mine. ) So this story is gonna get some hits.

I love his website and have frequented it many times.

www.theblackvault.com...

BTW, I just tried to go there and couldn't get on. Perhaps his site is being overwhelmed due to exposure from this story....or....?????
< Oooppss, already mentioned by others while I was responding. >

When you take this in stride with all the recent MSM news tidbits and ATS threads on "Disclosure is Coming", it sure seems to fall in line with some suggestions.

Just my .02¢

Regards....kk

[edit on 7-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
its nothing, just a bunch of collected reports from what I read. Still its cool they put it on their front page I guess

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He was on Paracast last Sunday: Here

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
this article is pretty interesting. Lately i have noticed more and more UFO articles appearing on Yahoo. I have an interesting story about Yahoo and UFO articles.

One time i saw a UFO article on yahoo's main page. It said that the article was posted 9 minutes ago. Well i figured that i'd read it after i checked my emails and what not. Anyway when i went back to yahoo about 10 minutes later the article was gone. I searched every category of yahoo news trying to find that article but there was no sign of it. I definitely think that someone took that article down or was sensoring yahoo.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Black Vault has been around for many years. It is a good source of government reports. Nothing too exciting... The owner, whose name escapes me currently, has been simply going after the government with the freedom of information act, and help from other supporters.

Not too spectacular. You won't find videos of little green men being carved up for scientific investigation, nor will you find any evidence of all the dead Delta Force/SEALs/Green Berets from the alien massacre at Dulce. You will, however, find solid information that may be useful if you are into real investigation of an unexplained phenomenon.

I think, though I may be wrong, as I haven't been there in a while, that he takes little bits of contribution to help with the cost of his efforts.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yup The Black Vault has been on the go for 10 years or so, very credible source of information but like the previous post mentioned, it's nothing to get hot under the collar about.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
yeah i remember back in 99, i used to switch between ATS and blackvault for all my pleasure reading.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loutty
I have an interesting story about Yahoo and UFO articles.
One time i saw a UFO article on yahoo's main page. It said that the article was posted 9 minutes ago. Well i figured that i'd read it after i checked my emails and what not. Anyway when i went back to yahoo about 10 minutes later the article was gone. I searched every category of yahoo news trying to find that article but there was no sign of it. I definitely think that someone took that article down or was sensoring yahoo.

What?! This is a serious accusation here!The worst thing is i wouldn't be surprised of this kind of sensure although the best sensure is showing off the stuff and mixin it with the garbage in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join