It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the Iraqi people so stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i love how you get off blaming the iraqies. i watched a cspan person tell about the reconstruction effort going on in Iraq. The conclusion we all came to after finding out whats been going on behind the scenes is that America is so stupid. I'm not being judgemental here like you. We havent empowered the poor in a truely democratic process. So you can stop whining about the stupid iraqies and start taking responsiblity for the stupidity of your americans. The only ppl that get power in this country are the ones that are loyal to the elite. How could you be so stupid? St francis said, theres no such thing as an intelligent rich person, because who would hoard what could feed so many.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

This title is very offensive! Why are you all of a sudden allowed to call certain people stupid? Would you like it if I called where ever the hell your from and your people stupid?
Not all Iraqis are fighting against the US some are actually united with them. However you have people who hate the US because since they invaded more civilians have died then when Saddam was in charge. Why not read about the "Iraq Water Treatment Vulnerabilities" and tell me why Iraqi citizens should trust the US, or the fact that they went into Iraq for democracy and WMD yet there is no democracy or WMD. This whole war was a lie and stupid if you ask me. US destroyed a perfectly good nation, and when someone does a little attack on their nation every American is pissed off and wonder why the hell did they attack their perfectly good peaceful nation!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
if u think the arabs are mad now, wait till they find out about Depleted Urainium Genocide.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The problem is they are not stupid, just ignorant,and there is a big difference. What you have are small groups of so called leaders who use religion as their tool for totally human desires. The leaders know this but the ignorant masses do not. This is why the ignorant straps on the suicide vest, and why they fight each other over ideals when it is actually about power for the corrupted.

A few decades of “America is evil" message in the schools doesn’t help much either. The only hope for these people is to learn tolerance and moderation. This is the real battle that we are in.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They're not stupid. After the 1991 Iraq war, the allies suggested the Shia majority started an uprising, so they did, the allies did not help, and over 100,000 of them died. They stopped trusting us.
I have wondered about the stupidity of dismantling an army and police at once. Police first maybe with a surrendered army at our bequest applying the 'local touch.' But that would involve respecting Arabs, something I think Rumsfeld did not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join