It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Okay we had a bridge collapse, The mining collapse and also a 7.5 earthquake in Indonesia in the past week+

Maybe we need to be prepared just in case, you never know.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The other day I was had an inkling to prepare for something. i stocked up on water and canned goods. I don't know what's going on, but there's a lot of stuff happening back to back. Bad weather patterns and these accidents. What's so bad is these things are just being portrayed isolated incidents, and not harbingers of doom so to speak. I feel like Los Angeles is overdue for some bad event. I've felt and seen interesting things lately that point to this reasoning...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
These accidents and natural disasters happen all the time.…

But your preparation is laudable. It’s good to be prepared.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I live in Minneapolis and am very familiar with the road, bridge, and surrounding community. I think it's highly unlikely that the bridge was brough down by ultra low frequencies, but I also think that it might be dis-information to cover up the way the bridge was brought down.
The reason I think the bridge was intentionally brought down is because of what they've proposed to replace it with. They want to make a new 10 lane "superhighway" with a rail train running through the median. Now, anyone who is familiar with the North American Union, and the NAFTA superhighway will be quick to recognize this as the same thing they're building in Texas. The plan for the NAFTA superhighway is to run from the southern most point in Texas to a "hub" in Kansas City. Then continue north (through Minnesota) to Canada.
Not only do they want to replace the bridge with this 10 lane superhighway, they want it done by the end of 2008. In Minnesota there is absolutely zero road construction after Halloween until April 1st at least. It gets very cold here and we get a lot of snow. So basically they're going to build this chunk of the road in about 6 months total. It seems to me they're trying to push this through before anyone can make the connection and get it stopped.
We all need to fight against a North American Union and protect the sovereignty of our country. This is a huge step in the wrong direction.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If you were going to test a ULF weapon wouldn't you test it outside your own country.

It doesn't take a lot of imagination to come up with some targets that would make the US a safer place.

Think about what would happen if suddenly Iran's Nuke reactor suddenly suffered a catastrophic collapse.

I think this is just the usual BS

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In regards to Tom Bedlam's statements regarding acoustics and radio waves:

Title: The observations of solar microwave bursts at the Siberian solar radio telescope with 56-millisecond resolution

Click here to see the abstract

NASA/STI Keywords: MICROWAVES, RADIO ASTRONOMY, RADIO SOURCES (ASTRONOMY), SIZE DETERMINATION, SOLAR RADIO BURSTS, ACOUSTO-OPTICS, MICROWAVE INTERFEROMETERS, RADIO TELESCOPES

ACOUSTO-OPTICS sounds right, what do you think Tom? You think Harvard puts out misinformation?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by jdbaxter]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
could this be HAARP or a ssimular device ?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdbaxter
In regards to Tom Bedlam's statements regarding acoustics and radio waves...ACOUSTO-OPTICS sounds right, what do you think Tom? You think Harvard puts out misinformation?

Probably not intentionally, but in this case, the problem is that you didn't have a clue what you were reading and leaped to a bad conclusion.

I see this a lot in CT and free energy enthusiasts - you want to conflate something you believe with published scientific studies, so you start googling for keywords, and when you hit something that looks like what you want, you decide you've vindicated your viewpoint without looking any further.

What you're seeing here is the term "acousto-optical receiver" and thinking that it somehow allows the radio telescope to receive audio - something you wouldn't have considered had you actually had any general science, so let's start there.

Sound is caused by pressure waves in a material medium. This means that along the path of propagation of sound, you get higher and lower densities caused by the pressure wave propagating through. Sound is mechanical.

A propagating radio wave is electromagnetic in nature, and is generated by an oscillating E-field and an oscillating H-field at right angles to each other. It is transverse. It is not mechanical in nature. You cannot hear it.

Since sound is mechanical in nature, and is longitudinal, and radio is electromagnetic in nature, and is transverse, you can't receive sounds with a radio, nor can you hear radio with your ears. They are not related. They have nothing physically in common.

This isn't a bad explanation of sound, and it has pictures, which may help.

It's harder to find a good simple EM wave page, probably because it's not that simple.

Anyway, sound and EM are not the same. Period. Radio receivers can't receive sound.

Now, what does "acousto-optical receiver" mean? Wow, that's a lot tougher to explain, given that you don't know the difference between sound and radio, or even accept that they ARE different. Acousto-optic receivers are pretty darned technical, and it's going to be really rough to explain it in simple terms. There are a number of functions that you can do with an acousto-optic cell.

What THEY'RE doing with it is a Fourier transform, which bins out the frequency and amplitude components of the signal. So over their signal slice, they're using an acousto-optic Fourier transform to "channelize" the microwave data they're receiving.

You use AO cells a lot in electronic warfare to analyze radar signal returns.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with "receiving audio with an antenna".

Originally posted by zerbot565
could this be HAARP or a ssimular device ?

No.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I used to work at SSRT and now run www.ssrt.org.ru... and will provide you with some facts about it:
1. Tom Bedlam has very good grasp of physics and he knows what Acousto-Optics receiver is - it is FFT device to cut-out particular bandwidth before data is collected by DAS (data acquisition system). And yes, audio is not radio.

2. Observatory of SSRT apart from main array (256 + 1 dishes) has number of supplementary instruments. One of them is ULF receiver. So that's fact that we have ability to receive ULF radio (not audio) waves.
3. That is BS that SSRT provided some report when the bridge has collapsed - our ULF receiver is intended for different use.
4. Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics does exist and is fairly large organization employing around 600 people. One of programs institute has called "Remote sensing of a terrestrial surface and atmosphere". So we can sense bridge collapse with different means (definitely not ULF receiver). However this project is not targeted on US and used in Russia to monitor bush fires.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join