It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creature - Elephant Octopus?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A new creature has been discovered yesterday off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada (East Coast). The creature is described as having octopus like features, but with ears like an elephant! It is a very strange creature that lives approximatly 2,500 metres deep (average).

Hree is the article

English Article With Picture

And here is another article, in french which pretty much states the sae things as the english one, but the picture is of better quality

French Article

P.S. If you want me to translate any part of the french article just ask, I speak great french.

Weird creatures dwelling in the oceans, this is just the start of the new discoveries to come.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"It looks like Dumbo the elephant," Kenchington said, showing off some of the more than 3,000 digital images, hundreds of hours of videos and dozens of live samples taken during the research trip.

And they gave us one tiny picture lol. I want an Octophant.

EDIT: Oh, it seems there is a video, my bad.

EDIT2: If you have dialup... don't waste your time with the video... 2 seconds of Hardly any footage of the thingy... like 2 seconds.

[edit on 7/31/0707 by Bumr055]

[edit on 7/31/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nice, looks like a relative of the vampire sqiuid, who knows what will be discovered next in the vast expanse of the deep.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Very interesting. How big do they grow? Perhaps these creatures are the explanation behind the Crpytid Trunko

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
All I know is this is just the beginning, they are planning to go further deep, which means creepier creatures, maybe a OctoGiraffe?!

-Jimmy-

top topics

join