It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New up close alien being pictures!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
are you serious? I'm green but not THAT green, lol!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Can't believe I'm posting on this thread...

UFO's....yes.

Aliens....no.

UFO's have proof.

Aliens have none.

How difficult is that to grasp ?

Bewildered,
Lex

Edit to add : When does school start ? August ?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
that picture of the alien on the roof looks real to me almost looks like the face i saw one night before it disappeared

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just a thought, what would a highly advanced grey be doing skulking around a roof top in broad daylight looking into windows. Sounds kind of 'signs' ish to me.

[edit on /7/31/07 by scar]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
honestly...you people would'nt know a real picture of an alien if it smacked you in the face....so why argue, if you dont have anything constructive to bring to the post, put your two cents back in your pocket.

(steps off the soapbox)

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I will submit this thought for those of you interested in actually, intelligently, analyzing that particular pic of the "grey" on the roof.

I have read in several reports over the years, from people whom claim to have had CE3's. (close encounters of the 3rd kind)

It has been stated that the beings move rather insect like, rigid and slightly bobbing at times which could explain why the head/face area of the picture is motion blurred and the torso arm/leg area is relatively stationary.

Another observation of this photo is judging by the poor pixel quality, chances are this was taken with a cell phone. Who is gonna run for a camera when seeing something like this? No one, but if one had a cell phone in your pocket, it would be nothing to whip it out and snap one off. My camera phone does not capture quickly moving objects well at all....does yours?

Also the picture is claimed to have possibly been taken in Mexico of this year... can anyone here verify the type of roofing materials that are used on the buildings in this photo...it could give us clues as to the origin of this picture.

People here unfortunately, tend to cry "fake" or "hoax" as soon as material is provided for scrutiny...but instead of Denying Ignorance..... they unwittingly are perpetuating it by trying to be the first to debunk any submitted evidence, rather that asking intelligent, thoughtful questions as to ascertain the truth.

After all guys/gals...were are all on the same team (most of us) and we are here to try and find the truth, so I will go against the status quo to find it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
I second Diplomats query, I have never seen that particular photo...and it is interesting.

Really no way to prove or dis-prove this one. Reminds me of the movie "Signs".
Creepy...

Ask yourself why creatures who supposedly can communicate with mental telepathy, move through solid objects, and beam objects through the air would climb onto a roof and peer in somebody's window.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hmm, well if experiencers describe the Aliens' movements as insect-like and "bobbing" then the way the supposed Alien in the alien interview moves makes sense.

And how can anyone say that an Alien WOULDN'T go on a roof and peer into someone's window? No one here can say for sure what an Alien would or wouldn't do. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I can shed a little light on the picture that has the green tinge to it as you can see::

I remember seeing this and other images in a Mexican UFO conference by Jamie Maussan. They are actually stills from a video supposedly, its in nightshot of course which is why there is the green tinge.

Ah! excellent! i just found the conference on youtube, here is the part were he talks about the images.

(in case i screwed up the embeded video here is the link)
www.youtube.com...

I have to say some of those images are pretty striking, im no expert on hoaxing, but they are very realistic and Jamie does a little bit of image analysis too, check it out.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Hipocracy]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The Aliens in the green pictures look like plastic models. Look at the size scale. Compare the Aliens to the fence and the plants. They are small as hell...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The last couple, not related to the image i was originally referring to do look a bit small for sure. For the first ones it's more a perspective thing. Anyway I'm not saying they are 100% real but i wouldn't just dismiss them so easily. At least the video gives more information than OP's original url

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
First off, to the person who called some people in this thread jerks for being soo quick to try debunking the image, I wasn't trying to debunk that it wasn't a real alien. I was debunking the people saying it was the character Gollum form the Lords of the Rings films. So if you were referring to me as one of those "jerks" I don't appreciate that at all.

What I was debunking was the people saying it was a shot of the character Gollum taken from the Lords of the Rings film and put in with Photoshop and the others saying it was one of the aliens from the film Signs and throw in with Photoshop. I was making it clear that it was neither of them. i never said the alien wasn't real. i can't prove if it is or isn't, but I can prove what it's NOT.

The way you came in calling people jerks was pretty pathetic and immature IMO. Try reading ALL the posts more clearly next time you want to run your mouth.

Second:

The "aliens" in the images that were taken at night form the video above, have been proven to be a hoax for a while now. Someone noticed that they happened to look a lot like these little alien toy figures that the store they worked at had been selling. They got some and took them home and took the same type of images and showed how easy it was to fake that. The site I had read that story on is gone for some reason now or I'd link to it. I'm sure the photos they took to prove it's a hoax are around other sites. It seems like nobody on here knows that and that's very surprising to me

They're those small figures that have the metal frames in them that allow you to bend them and keep them in any position you want. Notice in all the shots of them the fence and the plants are blocking their legs? That's because they were being held up by something on the other side of the fence/plants.

Look at the shot that says "frame.-4419 tiempo.-2':27" at the bottom. You can finally see some legs, but no feet. It's very obvious the figures are being held up at the feet behind those fence posts. This is the one shot that screams out FAKE. In some of the other images they took the pictures giving the impression the "aliens" were I'd say maybe 15-20 feet beyond that fence walking around. Look at frame 4419 again. They're giving the impression they're back beyond that fence some 15-20 feet, yet they're suddenly on a hill and those fence posts yet again just happen to block there feet/legs.

Now you have to consider why there's soo many images taken from a video when they could have simply released a video. Why release just images? Because in a video you'd clearly see that they're nothing but toys being rigged up on fence posts. A video would completely destroy the illusion.

I'm a hardcore believer and I always did hate these pictures and how many people still think they're real. This and that old Sc-Fi channel commercial of the UFO flying out from behind the World Trade Center and almost hitting the people in the blimp. Which is also talked about in the longer version of that video above. Even the Sci-Fi channel came out saying it was just a commercial and nothing real about it

[edit on 2-8-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yea, that one Mexican guy Jamie or whatever is such a joke. That guy has absolutely no clue...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join