It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New up close alien being pictures!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Notice how the forearm of the grey in that picture is longer than the upper arm?
Is that not consistent with what greys are supposed to look like?
Its a shame there is no story behind this photo, but if that little devil were snooping around when someone woke up, then they quickly chased it to the window and took that photo.... I could see that happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's every bit as authentic as this photo, and not nearly as well focused.

And here's a little story to go along with it. All the better.

"In 1972, an archeology team from the University of Illinois visiting Arequipa, Peru, was exploring a local private museum when they were taken into a back room and shown this strange mummy. This single photo was taken by one of the team members. According to the museum records, the mummy came from a group of locals who were scavenging what they thought were Inca tombs hidden in a nearly inaccessible cave high in the mountains near Tres Cruces. The cave was decorated with strange symbols of flying snakes exploding in the air and falling into a river. In 1996, the archeology team returned to the museum only to find that it had burned to the ground in 1990 after being cleaned out by a gang of artifact thieves. The whereabouts of the mysterious mummy are unknown."

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well CGI usually includes trutfull shadows, haven't you ever watched a movie?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry folks, but if you look at a picture of Gollum and the "alien", you'll see that aside from crouching the same way, the look nothing alike. The alien's head is just simply way to big, and the structure of it's face is nothing like Gollum's.

As to wheather it's real or not? I'd like to believe so, but I haven't seen enough evidence for or against to make an honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you look at the photo of the alien on the roof, why is everything clear in front and behind it. But the alien itself is not. You can't see it's eyes very well. I would say for that reason it is fake. Now the picture of the square craft i believe is real. I was near colorado springs around 10 years ago and seen one of these at night. I didnt think it was et, I considered that it most likely was from our government and it was just one of many black ops planes. Anytime i see marker lights it seems to point in that direction. And let me just say that i am a believer in et's and ufo's from other places And i didnt know about the hoax pics that some of you so rudely pointed out to the op. So cut the guy some slack. Some of you have been on this site long enough to have seen these things discussed and proven hoax's. I try to look at old post to see if something i found is on here but there are to many to look through and when you do a google search they dont always have the same key words to link them up. But all and all its only a few people that give hard times to the new posters. It's tough being a newby, Believe me i know. Most people dont want to give you the time of day because they assume that if you are new then you must not know what your talking about. Thats just my observation I may be wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is this the best we can do? phony pictures?

still no real evidence. nothing tangible.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by saintnuke
that little guy from Lord of the Rings with a slight background change. Not that I saw lotr or anything, but that guy that wanted his pretty has alot in common with the alien in this photo.

Your right, thats Gollum alright, semi imposed on some roof photo........not an Alien.
Not for one second did I think ANY of the shown photos were real......they are not only fake but kinda lame ones to IMHO.

I'm not saying it's a real alien, but it's not Gollum from the Lord of the Rings films. Gollum was brighter colored and had a smaller head with bits of hair and big ears. If you've ever seen these films and honestly think this is Gollum then you must be completely blind. Here's an image of Gollum in a similar position:

It's also not an alien from the Signs films. Those aliens had a smaller head and were tall and had a alightly bigger build to them than what most people on here think of when they think of a grey. They also had a tattoo type mark on their bodies that was part of their camo ability I think.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ouch, anyone mistaking that for gollum should get an eye exam, or watch the movies again. Like some have said before, apart from a vaguely similar crouching position, it looks NOTHING like gollum.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i saw the thread and was like "hmmm". i visited the guys site and looked around. went to the pictures section and started seeing what he has posted there and came to the conclusion that this is just like the people posting dead merman mermaid pics. total bogus. he might have some real pics in there but i doubt it. i really thought the "possible " tag on ALL his pics was a good touch.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ROFL.

I just love how all these pictures are so damn blurry. Fake. Simple as that.

Just fake.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

"In 1972, an archeology team from the University of Illinois visiting Arequipa, Peru, was exploring a local private museum when they were taken into a back room and shown this strange mummy. This single photo was taken by one of the team members. According to the museum records, the mummy came from a group of locals who were scavenging what they thought were Inca tombs hidden in a nearly inaccessible cave high in the mountains near Tres Cruces. The cave was decorated with strange symbols of flying snakes exploding in the air and falling into a river. In 1996, the archeology team returned to the museum only to find that it had burned to the ground in 1990 after being cleaned out by a gang of artifact thieves. The whereabouts of the mysterious mummy are unknown."

Wow I have not seen this mummy one before. Very interesting to say the least. Looks very greyish to me but doesnt the facial feature sink in when mummification is done? Anyway great pic keeps one thinking right?

Thx Virus, I would have loved to see the wall writeings in the cave.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Wow I have not seen this mummy one before. Very interesting to say the least. Looks very greyish to me but doesnt the facial feature sink in when mummification is done? Anyway great pic keeps one thinking right?

Thx Virus, I would have loved to see the wall writeings in the cave.

Yeah, it would be cool if it was real. Which it ain't.
erl.wustl.edu...

[edit on 31-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The sad reality of this matter, back on subject to the OP's opinion...
there are many photo's on the net of "alleged" extra-terrestrials, but the simple truth is, there are, and have been, so many hoaxes and hoax attempts (for various reasons, be it money or fame or to try and lamely prove a point) that if there actually were photos of aliens they would be hopelessly adrift in a sea of manipulated media, and garbage.

So at this point, since the photo(s) in question cannot be proved....or better yet, dis-proved you have a better chance of meeting one face to face than trying to prove any given photo of an EBE is authentic.

Edited for: removal of bad attitude and disgust at dis-info and bad photoshoping

[edit on 31-7-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 31-7-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
did anyone else notice that on the bottom of the albino ailens picture it shows the origin as Mt.zeil austrailia

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
did anyone else notice that on the bottom of the albino ailens picture it shows the origin as Mt.zeil austrailia

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm more interested in what it says on the screen behind the guy with bug shades. Can anyone enhance that?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I saw the first one several years ago. It is so fake. The second one reminds me of how the pictures of the aliens always have down cast mouths. Kind of like pictures of religious icons of the past, always serious never life affirming. Only controlling forces are serious. Enlightened benovolent beings are never serious. These pictures are serious.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
People here can really be jerks. I'd really like to know how anyone can think they can authenticate an image of a being they've never seen and have nothing credible to compare it with. Also, not everyone has a camera to take front-page quality pictures. If you knew anything about images, you wouldn't call that "blurry". A blur is out of focus. This image is just low quality. It could have been edited that way, and it very much so can be taken that way.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why is it that fake grey alien pictures always show them nude?

Do they lose their clothes in the UFO warp teletransporting procedure or maybe they like to pose nude in every picture?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
People here can really be jerks. I'd really like to know how anyone can think they can authenticate an image of a being they've never seen and have nothing credible to compare it with. Also, not everyone has a camera to take front-page quality pictures. If you knew anything about images, you wouldn't call that "blurry". A blur is out of focus. This image is just low quality. It could have been edited that way, and it very much so can be taken that way.

There is a difference between "low-quality" and "blurry". A low-quality shot may consist of the background not being sharp, but usually the subject being photographed still has a sharp or clear definition. Blurry is just that, either the subject or the whole photograph is out of focus.

Every supposed "real" alien pic posted is either washed-out or "blurry". A real clear picture (not proven to be a hoax) has not yet been submitted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join