It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is driving me crazy! Has this ever happened to you?

I was just working at my desk at the office. I was feeling like listening to some music, so I turned on my clock-radio I keep on the far corner of my desk. The radio is set for the local "classic rock" FM station, and as it came on, a commercial was just wrapping up and the station was giving its call letters.....

Just as the call letters were going out, I suddenly started hearing (or thinking about) Neil Young's "Heart of Gold". And wouldn't you know it? That song came on in about 3-5 seconds later!

I swear this happens to me at least 6-8 times a year, mostly when I'm driving in my car to and from work. It's like I KNOW what song is coming on in about 3-5 seconds. And the WEIRD thing is that half the time I'm not even surprised to know I'm right! It mostly happens when I'm tired or drowsy. It's kind of a strange feeling, but when I perk up and try to think about it, it goes away.

Does this happen to you? Can humans recieve RF broadcasts in their heads? What do you think?

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by Pyros]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That happenes to me all the time as well.

ill be singing a tune then i turn on the radio and guess whats playing!!!

sometimes its really freaky!!

Im sure there must be somthing in the waves that taps

in to are psyci,

wish i could do that with the lotto numbers lol

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've done this before often too. Maybe we recieve the waves before we know it.

I listen to the radio frequently as I sit and do something. I'll be hoping for a song and I get a nice lifted feeling as it begins to play.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
1981 - I had a dream that I met a particular girl. When I woke, I could remember her just as if I really had been with her, although I had never actually seen her before.

For the next two weeks I looked around the college I attended, just in case she was there. One day I visited a friend in the student accommodation he lived in. The people who lived there were from many nearby colleges and I had never been there before. It had a communal kitchen. Guess who was there ? And no, she wasn't in the same college as me and had only moved into the accommodation the day before I met her.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
1981 - I had a dream that I met a particular girl. When I woke, I could remember her just as if I really had been with her, although I had never actually seen her before.

For the next two weeks I looked around the college I attended, just in case she was there. One day I visited a friend in the student accommodation he lived in. The people who lived there were from many nearby colleges and I had never been there before. It had a communal kitchen. Guess who was there ? And no, she wasn't in the same college as me and had only moved into the accommodation the day before I met her.

And then what? Just forgot about her lol? Did you guys talk, go out, or anything of that sort? Fill it in.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
yeah, this happens quite often to me. songs just pop into my head.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
yes the mind enters altered states of consiousness throughout the day.
This can be while sitting, watching tv, driving etc.
Some call it self hypnosis.

You should look into remote viewing or astral projections.
there are books to help train you.

new topics

top topics

join