It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Underground Base in the Chinese - Indian Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Could someone post the screenshots of those holes? I can't seem to get Google Maps to work just right for me...

I lost track of that spot with the holes. They just look like shadows to me. The resolution available in that area is to low to say. Not much to see.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
It looks definitively military, but the hole looks like an ordinary sinkhole in sandy soil.

There are some identical holes around the boundary of the military looking area. 3 I think. There seems to be lots of evaporation ponds all around there. Lots of canals. Most looks deserted.

As far as the holes, I found those because someone posted to Google Earth a location. These photos I've posted are as much in the area the article describes as that area is. All it is is some triangular shaped shadows that look the same as the other shadows in that area. I'm not sure I saw anything that looked like openings or caves. Just shadows.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Mikesingh, responding to your responses:

1. I did read your posts.

2. So there ARE restricted areas, thats answered.

3. The lama-issue is not fully answered as other tourists and travellers report otherwise.

4. You might be right about india daily being the only source. But since I assume you dont read any chinese or indian ufo magazines, how would you know?

5. I agree with the ufodigest response.

6. So the Indian government has not acknowledged UFOs. Alright.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I found the below material in the internet which I find extremely relevant to the topic in discussion as it quotes some of the officials from Indian Army and Air Force:

India was startled by four reports last week, which appeared to confirm the rumors of a large underground base staffed by extraterrestrials in the Ladakh region of the Himalayas. In New Delhi, India's capital, a senior officer of the Indian Army told freelance journalist Subha Jain that aliens were indeed in the Himalayas. In Bangalore, a recently-retired officer of the Indian Air Force described the underground base to his youngest son's elementary school class and said aliens had met with high-ranking officials of India's government. In Leh, a city in the Ladakh region, a local official confirmed that the Indian Army had moved armored brigades into the area and was limiting access to civilian residents and tourists. In Joshimath, another Ladakh town, workers at an auto repair shop claim they witnessed a strange broadcast on their TV set. "According to Subha Jain, a very senior military official claimed the extraterrestrials have been visiting India and the rest of the world for thousands of years."

I have taken this from : www.akasha.de...

Another very interesting incident which is mentioned here is - When a group of children in a nearby town was given the task of writing on their favourite topic is an essay contest,most of them came up with something or the other related to the aliens and UFO.Some of them described them in detail and it appeared that it was nothing unusual for them.

I find this interesting and'am still on the job.

It is hard to refute the fact that there is something going on there.

AryanWatch

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I found a picture of Kongka la pass.Thought this will give us a perspective of what we are talking about. This is a much clearer picture as compared to the aerial ones on Google Earth:

Kongka la pass

You can find some more pictures at :

www.arcticphoto.com...-31

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Below is another news reported which corresponds to the theory:

In Darbhanga district of Bihar that borders Nepal, tourists returning from Nepal are talking about a possible UFO crash in Nepal. The rumor is also rampant in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal and other Nepali cities. The crash site is in deep Himalayan border of Nepal and China.

This is taken from: ufos.about.com...://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01%2D31c%2D05.asp

The name of the correspondent is Anupam Ghosh. I think I will try and find out this guys wherabouts and give him a call.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good job.

This contradicts what mikesingh said earlier that there are no other reports whatsoever, not even in chinese or indian literature.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I heard this story possible 3 and a half years ago - no one is allowed inbetween the border, border watch/patrol are apparently gaurding both sides so you wouldnt be able to get up there this story is by no means new news though and very little has been found out after the first statement released a few years ago - both chinese and indian governments deny that there is anything going on up there. What I did hear though, this is about 4 years ago, that a rather big lake between the indian and chinese border literally disappeared over night, which was really odd, but haven't heard anything new since apart from they are lots of sightings in that area... and there was a few witness accounts of the sightings from the hymalian border on a recent UFO documenty - cannot remember the name though.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by cometa
Are you kidding man? you should know how things are dealt within the army.

You telling me? Yeah! I should know because I have three decades of experience behind me!

If there are ufos, the military will not tell. the only reliable sources can be first hand witnesses and documentation.

Oh? First hand witnesses? Reliable? Documentation? Like the Majestic files?

what do you mean you have been there as spec ops? really?

maybe you want to tell about a little about that.

I mean what I've said and don't find the necessity to elucidate.

hey mike, maybe you were sent to wrong coordinates, i dont know.
first hand witnesses: a team of NON MILITARY experts with some cameras.
and independent witnesses.

its possible, but i dont believe your story unless you tell more of it. i wonder what happened if some chinese guys picked your unit up. so you want to say your unit was there to look for the ufos coming out of the mountains and you didnt find any?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Absolutely gigantic PFFFFFTTTTT to certain comments, but...

That area has been and will be off limits for a long time. Makes you wonder but personally I wouldn't get too excited. This is no where new news...

I've been searching for many a year and I've found the most conslusive answers will find me when I'm ready.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch

I found the below material in the internet which I find extremely relevant to the topic in discussion as it quotes some of the officials from Indian Army and Air Force:

India was startled by four reports last week, which appeared to confirm the rumors of a large underground base staffed by extraterrestrials in the Ladakh region of the Himalayas. In New Delhi, India's capital, a senior officer of the Indian Army told freelance journalist Subha Jain that aliens were indeed in the Himalayas. In Bangalore, a recently-retired officer of the Indian Air Force described the underground base to his youngest son's elementary school class and said aliens had met with high-ranking officials of India's government. In Leh, a city in the Ladakh region, a local official confirmed that the Indian Army had moved armored brigades into the area and was limiting access to civilian residents and tourists. In Joshimath, another Ladakh town, workers at an auto repair shop claim they witnessed a strange broadcast on their TV set. "According to Subha Jain, a very senior military official claimed the extraterrestrials have been visiting India and the rest of the world for thousands of years."

I have taken this from : www.akasha.de...

AryanWatch

Oh hummmm... Aryan, have you checked the source of that material you posted?? Hold your breath...Yeah! That's right! India Daily!!!
Here it is..

NEWS OF ALIEN PRESENCE STARTLES INDIA
Staff Reporter, INDIAN DAILY, January 6, 2005

www.etfriends.com...

In Leh, a city in the Ladakh region, a local official confirmed that the Indian Army had moved armored brigades into the area

Lol!! So the Indian Army had moved brigades for UFO security duties??
That's news to me! Darn! Where was I?
Missed all the fun!! Lol! And Armoured brigades? In the great Himalayan Mountains? 18.000 feet high? They use flying tanks and APCs? Didn't know that! Or probably some sort of alien technology that moves them across them mountains?
A few light tanks could of course be airlifted into areas around Leh. But entire armoured brigades operating in heavily mountainous terrain for anti UFO operations?
(Sorry, I can't help laughing!)

Now that's the crappiest piece of info from India Daily!! It's total hogwash! Himalayan heights of absurdity!!
And there's more crap from this pulp fiction magazine if you care to read this article written in 2005.

Ok. Now let me clarify that I am a firm believer of UFOs and ET civilisations. (Check out my threads on this). I ain't discounting aliens having bases on Earth as well as probably on the Moon and Mars.

But there's no such thing as 'Alien bases' on the Indo China border. PERIOD.

Cheers! And happy hunting! Lets know when you get some good pics of a Dulce on the I-C border!

[edit on 24-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...:Tanglanglapass.jpg

This is an image of the ladakh region, so you get an idea of its remoteness.
I'm not sure about the original source either, surely something on this scale would have been written about and discussed by more people.

I am also rather suspicious of the story being true,

[edit on 24/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
I heard this story possible 3 and a half years ago - no one is allowed inbetween the border, border watch/patrol are apparently gaurding both sides so you wouldnt be able to get up there this story is by no means new news though and very little has been found out after the first statement released a few years ago - both chinese and indian governments deny that there is anything going on up there. What I did hear though, this is about 4 years ago, that a rather big lake between the indian and chinese border literally disappeared over night, which was really odd, but haven't heard anything new since apart from they are lots of sightings in that area... and there was a few witness accounts of the sightings from the hymalian border on a recent UFO documenty - cannot remember the name though.

thefatlady replies:
An earthquake can do that, or if the Corp of engineers were expanding the base, they may have drained it inadvertantly digging under the lake. We've had some real fiascos.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Mike, I dont know why you are so intent on diverting our attention from this subject. You claim that no chinese or indian source other than that newspaper has written about this. And I ask: How would you know? Can you read chinese or indian? Can you be SURE?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Response to MikeSingh's comment "Did you check the source on that?"

Yeah, read the post ! Like maybe a 7 year old!!! The officer told his son's 2nd grade class!!! That's really a stretch! The triangular crafts are us. We have a base there. See the photo of craft in "Angels and Demons." I'm such a spoil sport!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Mike, I dont know why you are so intent on diverting our attention from this subject. You claim that no chinese or indian source other than that newspaper has written about this. And I ask: How would you know? Can you read chinese or indian? Can you be SURE?

Sky, you seem to be pretty adamant, with that dogged determination of yours to 'believe' that there IS something going on at the I-C border!! I'm in NO way trying my hand at mis-information!! Since I'm from this part of the world, and in the habit of reading most front line mags and newspapers published here, I'm quite aware of what the heck's going on in the country, from politics to sports to India's soon-to-be-launched Moon probe to military affairs to international relations!

I am just stating the facts. Not trying to divert your attention! I ain't no MIB or a disinfo agent from some skunk works like Lockheed Martin's!!
It's entirely up to you if you want to believe this disinfo from a crappy Internet tabloid like India Daily.

By the way, this tabloid is unheard of in the mainstream media sphere in India. And there are NO dedicated UFO magazines in India.

I'll leave it here. But don't get disheartened. We are not alone. The truth is out there - BUT NOT IN THE HIMALAYAS!

Cheers!

[edit on 24-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Since I'm from this part of the world, and in the habit of reading most front line mags and newspapers published here, I'm quite aware of what the heck's going on in the country

By the way, this tabloid is unheard of in the mainstream media sphere in India. And there are NO dedicated UFO magazines in India.

[

I will take your word for it that you know the area well.

Still I will look into the Himalayas for the simple reason that the more vast and empty a place is the more likely it will be used for secret activity. Even if kongka la has no UFO Base, I am quite certain SOME interesting secret stuff is going on in the Himalayas as a whole.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Aryan, have you checked the source of that material you posted?? Hold your breath...Yeah! That's right! India Daily!!!

Mike - I take this comment of yours with the spirit in which it was said - Humour. That's ok by me. Just wanted to tell you that I have been up whole night trying to find out stuff about this topic. I have come up with some interesting stuff but sadly I didn't find a parallel to what is written by the Staff Reporter from India Daily. So I'am left with no choice but to refer to all other places where there is a direct or indirect reference to Kongka La pass. If there is any option for a guy like me who is bent on finding out the truth,please let me know.

Now that's the crappiest piece of info from India Daily!!

I wouldn't say that if I was you. Even if we agree that you have been in the Indian Army( according to you),it's highly unlikely that this kind of top secret information would be shared with the ranks and file in any Army. Quite probably,officers in the lower rungs might just be handed over the instructions just for ddeployment. I don't think it's a practice in any Army to give details about top secret operations etc to everyone. So,your argument that since you have 'been there and seen all' stands negated.

Ok. Now let me clarify that I am a firm believer of UFOs and ET civilisations. (Check out my threads on this). I ain't discounting aliens having bases on Earth as well as probably on the Moon and Mars.

If you can believe in ET possibilities in all these places,what makes you so sure about them being non-existent in the Himalayas? Is it just becasue you have been there? Isn't this arrogance? Did people living in the coastal regions know about the Tsunami seconds before it happened? They cannot say that since they have lived all there lives in the coast they know everything about Tsunami. I hope I'am making sense to you. All I'am saying is - we have this piece of information,let's try and dissect it and find out the truth for ourselves.

But there's no such thing as 'Alien bases' on the Indo China border. PERIOD.

No,this is not PERIOD. Please show me a definate proof that there are no such things as 'Alien bases' on the Indo China Border. Then,my friend,I will believe you.

An earthquake can do that, or if the Corp of engineers were expanding the base, they may have drained it inadvertantly digging under the lake. We've had some real fiascos.

TFL - Good point.That can be a possible explaination for the vanishing of the lake. It happens in places where there are underground mines as well.

The triangular crafts are us

Missed you here completely.

What I did hear though, this is about 4 years ago, that a rather big lake between the indian and chinese border literally disappeared over night, which was really odd, but haven't heard anything new since apart from they are lots of sightings in that area... and there was a few witness accounts of the sightings from the hymalian border on a recent UFO documenty - cannot remember the name though.

fill0000 - It will be really good if you can recollect and find the source of this information. I tried several searches in Google but didn't get any responses that were relevant.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Great thread. Forgive me for going off the topic a wee bit but it reminded me of a story I was told by an old friend who worked with students in China for a short while. This was perhaps 10 or 12 years ago.I don't remember all of it & I'm not sure exactly where he was but it was a kind of remote/ish area (somewhere in China) and near or on some mountains. First of all, the natives, both students and teachers, were rude, hostile, and sometimes threatening towards him, so he found himself working in a bad atmosphere to start with.There were a number of strange occurrences which scared him. These and the increasing hostility prompted him to leave abruptly one day, leaving some washing on his line to make folk think he was still there while he fled, (I think he said he left his camera & some equipment lying around his apartment too in case they broke in to find him). There was something about a job contract he'd signed and they were forcing him (with threat) to fulfill it and refusing to let him "resign" or whatever. I can't remember his "escape" but it reminded me of that movie Midnight Express (heart beating in the throat at the airport and a missing piece of paper etc.) and while we all laughed at the story, his was a genuine laugh of relief. He told me that every night there would be a single very loud, earth shaking explosion that seemed to come from the mountain. Everyone ignored it and seemed not to notice it at all, (it was as if it didn't happen), apart from one person (cleaning lady or whatever) who was terrified and left.One night while reading in his room an empty plastic bottle that was lying on top of his bin crunched up loudly, in an instant, as if an invisible person had punched it. Another time he had a large, unusual, hovering insect in his room. He tried to whack it but it kept disappearing and reappearing somewhere else. He couldn't believe it's speed. It wouldn't leave him alone so he got a big book and eventually crashed it down on the beastie. When he lifted the book it was gone. He searched everywhere but couldn't find it. In the morning he found it under the same book. He found this completely odd as he'd looked everywhere and under the book was the first place he'd checked.One last thing. The person who had the job before him went missing and was never heard from again. I'm sure he told me it was an Irish lady. Perhaps she experienced the same hostility and fled too.I'd like to point out that this old friend is a very nice, honest bloke who I'm certain didn't make this up.Could the explosions have come from the alien base? Was the "punched" bottle a warning? Was the beastie a spy probe? Makes you wonder. You decide.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Forgive me for going off the topic a wee bit but it reminded me of a story
[edit on 25-7-2007 by wigit]

One star for a very interesting field report.

I trust first-hand-experiences of honest people more than media reports or people biased pro or con.

I have heard plenty of stories of weirdness in the himalayas (tibet, ladakh, kashmir) first hand from friends and relatives who have travelled there.
Thats why I am suspicious of someone like mike who keeps repeating "there is nothing going on in the himalayas PERIOD".

Could you please found out WHERE EXACTLY your friend worked?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join