It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeFazio asks, but he's denied access

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well of course all the presidents in your lifetime expanded their powers. They work for the same people, and their goal is to destroy the USA. I think they are very near their goals. If the amnesty bill would have passed, it would be near game over, but they said even if it was defeated now, they would bring it again as soon as possible, possibly after another terrorist attack.

Also, there's the North American Union which will be presented to congress this fall, which would create a new constitution, calling for a ban on all weapons, destroying the second amendment... putting the free-speech zones in there, ect... a fascist constitution. I, for one, will not stand by this treasonous act.

Bush have more power now that any US president EVER, even more than during WW2 or the cold war, but of course less than during the civil war, but that could change if another terrorist attack occurs, like Tommy Frank said, we'll need a military dictatorship after the next terrorist attack.

The difference between now and the precedents presidents, is that for the first time, both congress and the president are despised and of course Ron Paul, a real patriot have a chance to win the presidency... and that the globalists fascists can't tolerate it. If Ron Paul is the republican nominee, he can win the presidency, so I think that if he's the nominee, Bush will stay in office... or they will try the election, and if he wins, then Bush will stay in office.

They can't just give all the work they did in the last 50 years destroyed near the completion of their project... destroying america.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

"Maybe the people who think there's a conspiracy out there are right," DeFazio said.

Uhhhh yeah.... Nice to see that there is a glimmer of enlightenment. I just hope Congress gets this bastard out of office before he invades Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I just hope Congress gets this bastard out of office before he invades Iran.

Who? DeFazio?

LOL

Makes an equal amount of sense...

Semper

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't think it's "once in a million years" because look at Vietnam & the PT Boats which were completely fabricated...look at the 1993 WTC Bombings, the Oklahoma bombings, 9/11, I would mention WW2 and Pearl Harbour but that would involve everybody yelling at me

It seems plausible to somewhat non-apathetic people if the majourity of conspiracy theorists and concerned citizens are afraid, but when public officials, congressmen, ex-white house execs are afraid, and tell us they're afraid, I think the apathetic ignorant public will atleast be rolled into starting to see something...

But I can assure you, I'm scared.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

WASHINGTON -- The White House formally declined Rep. Peter DeFazio's request to view the classified portion of a plan to operate the government after a catastrophe.

Last month the White House had said it would not provide the information to DeFazio, a senior member of the House Homeland Security Committee. So DeFazio and two committee leaders wrote wrote a letter to White House homeland security adviser Frances Townsend formally requesting he be provided access to the documents.

In a response dated Wednesday, Townsend wrote that the White House is "unable to share them with the membership and staff of the Committee."

Full article

August 02, 2007 17:00PM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join