It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Fidel Castro a ATS member? New thoughts from the Cuban President on Terrorism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
From an excerpt of the Courier Times of Philyburbs.

Castro: Washington allows attacks in U.S.

HAVANA: Fidel Castro suggested that Washington has deliberately failed to stop terrorist attacks against Americans because it needed to "deliver a bang" that would justify its war on terror.

In the latest in a series of essays that Cuba's 80-year-old Maximum leader has begun writing every few days, Castro on Sunday seized on U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff's comments this past week expressing a "gut feeling" that the United States faces an increased risk of attack this summer.

"The government of the United States sees and hears all, with or without legal authority," Castro wrote. "They can prevent any attack on their people, unless there is some imperial need to deliver a bang so that they can carry on with and justify the brutal war which has been declared against the culture, religion, economy and independence of other peoples."

www.iht.com...

Now, Fidel Castro, first of all, severely overestimates the compenancy of our government I think. We are talking about that man that had 600 individual attempts by the CIA on his life, all of which failed miserably.

Though what he claims seems to be backed up by multiple agencies and governments though, that everybody in the world seemed to know about the terrorist attacks before hand, and tried to warn us. And the fact that the war in Afghanistan was already penned up since July 2001 makes it all the more suspicious.

So does out little Havanite Fidel Castro have a legitiment point, or is he just barking again?

And besides that, is he a member of ATS? His writing just seems so familiar....

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ok, this is just a... ok, What are you on?

Well, if I'm going bite, I'm going to say that he's wolf on ATS.

I'm joking, but really, this is just plain weird...

[edit on 19/7/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Damn, I'm been found out!

pssst. Want to buy some nice Cuban cigars?

Seriously though, I doubt very much he is a member here or has ever visited the site. He's just one in a long line of people starting to believe the govt had something to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Viva Fidel!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey Fidel, tell the American people something they don't know.

That's like saying "the sky is blue".

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Fidel was educated for awhile in New York- about 100 years ago.

I doubt he could form a sentence. His English would be like that of Marg
....That's it!!!!!

Marg, are you Fidel Castro?????

I'd love to claim to be him, but sorry, i sit here on Cape Cod and speak fluent English.

I'd keep my eye
on Marg.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Although I do not believe in a personal GOD, I do pray daily for Fidel, that he will survive at least until January 20, 2009. That will mean he has outlasted 1) Eisenhower who started the failed US anti-Cuba policy, and 2) JFK, who did a good job getting us and the world our of the first real missile crisis, also a product of Eisenhower’s bumbling, as was the failed Bay of Pigs fiasco urged on by the Dulles Brothers, and 3) LBJ, then 4) RMN, when went to China but could not go to Havana, and 5) Gerald Ford, the nicest guy in the WH in the 20th century, and 6) JC, not Jesus but Jimmy, and 7) RR, whose eyes could only see backwards, then the first 8) Bush who I call “King George” and him followed by that affable fellow, 9) Bill Clinton and hm followed by the second 10) Bush who I call “Prince George, a mere shadow of his father.”

And still we have FIDEL! He has outlived 6 of the last 10 presidents. Maybe GOD is overlooking Fidel after all?

Viva Fidel!

[edit on 7/19/2007 by donwhite]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

And still we have FIDEL! He has outlived 6 of the last 10 presidents. Maybe GOD is overlooking Fidel after all?

Viva Fidel!

[edit on 7/19/2007 by donwhite]
Viva su Madre!!!

What he has is a beleif in SANTERIA (Voodoo) which is and has worked well for him and protected him.
For those of us who think this is "hooey" there are millions in Cuba who beleive in this far right version of Catholisism for protection.

I guess it works if you beleive in it enough.

Muera Fidel!!! Y que vaya para el Diablo!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Viva Fidel!

The Major is always amused when someone praises and lauds a dictator from the comfort and security of their domicile in a democratic nation. While the Major is sure that the irony is not lost on the readership of these fine pages, a reply to an audience of one is undoubtedly necessary. If a Caribbean paradise is what you seek, then the Major highly recommends that you make a southernly transit with all due haste. The Major has it on good authority that the healthcare is beyond compare, and that rum flows from every public fountain whilst nubile natives gyrate in the streets at the sheer joy of citizenry; that is until they are compelled to risk their very lives to escape said utopia for the dreary confines of Cuba's oppressive neighbor to the North. The Major is constantly confounded on why anyone would risk life and limb to make such an inequitable transition, but can only attribute it to a failure to appreciate the great gift they've been endowed with, a gift that has certainly not eluded a certain gracious and introspective denizen of the empire of darkness.

Dismissed.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The sensfan thinks the major should stop talking about himself in the third person, as it is very annoying to read.

I'm just saying.

new topics

top topics

join