It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bush doesn't think America should be an actual place'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, with his drive to secretly push the foundations of the NAU into place, going around the rest of the Government (and The People!), I'm not really surprised to hear this:

More at Source: Bush doesn't think America should be an actual place

PALM BEACH, Fla. – President Bush believes America should be more of an idea than an actual place, a Republican congressman told WND in an exclusive interview.

"People have to understand what we're talking about here. The president of the United States is an internationalist," said Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo. "He is going to do what he can to create a place where the idea of America is just that – it's an idea. It's not an actual place defined by borders. I mean this is where this guy is really going."
----------------------------
Tancredo pointed to Florida's largest city as an example of how the nature of America can be changed by uncontrolled immigration.

"Look at what has happened to Miami. It has become a Third World country," he said. "You just pick it up and take it and move it someplace. You would never know you're in the United States of America. You would certainly say you're in a Third World country."

He said quickly changing demographics can cause big problems, and specifically cited the "Islamization of Europe" in recent years which has led to conflict across the continent.

So this is what Bush thinks of the USA...Demographics of a Third-World Nation that has no borders with any other nation. When Bush said a while back that "this would be easier if it were a Dictatorship & I was the Dictator," he really MEANS IT!

Uncontrolled illegal immigration, the Trans-American Highway, propositioning of the Amero, the disintegrating Constitutional Laws & Rights, total disregard to the Citizens, complete disrespect to Laws & Justice & much more...All designed to erase our borders & drag America down into a Dictatorship, with his Government in full control of everything on the continent. His idea of what America should be is NOT in line with the Oath he took to the Constitution. If Bush believes that America should exist only as an "idea," he's already done too much damage to the ideal.

It's time to get him (& his circle of Pro-Corporate Cronies) out of Government & install people who will adhere to their Constitutional Oaths & secure the Nation against the plans he's already got in motion.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
America . . . a place to make money off but not to live in, as long as is profits to make from our nation who cares what happen to the population and the constitution of this nation.

We have a man in the white house that is destroying our nation faster that we can think no borders.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
In point of fact, that article is about what Tom Tancredo thinks of George Bush, not what George Bush thinks of America. I've seen very little to suggest that George Bush wants even the idea of America to endure.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Did I, in any way, shape or form imply that I ever mistook any of that article to be Bush's own words? Nope. But simply consider Bush's actions with what Tancredo said & it all runs true to form for Bush.

Those in Government who always seek to increase Government & its control of the citizenry will take certain actions in a certain order to carry out the plan...Hitler basically laid out the plans but those plans got into American & USSR Governments.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The USA is as much an idea as it is an place even without illegal emigration. American culture has been exported for the last sixty years via the US position as the leader of the free world and via Hollywood films and so. Some places are being influenced more by US culture then others. In my experience having lived in both countries unless something has changed American culture seems to be creeping in far more in Australia then it has in New Zealand.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would tend to agree with what you said about Australia...Even though I've never been there, I've heard stories while I was in the Navy about how friendly Australians are to US military personnel. Maybe I should dig out my old uniform & jump on a plane, eh?

But the track of this thread, generally speaking, is about how Bush & his cronies are systematically dismantling the US as a sovereign nation.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
OK my apologies I just wanted to offer the view from the outside. So all I am going to add is that culture is an idea and not an place and that while I support the likes of free trade I don't think that any country should give up its sovereign under any circumstances.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
America was an "idea" long before it officially became a physical place on the map. The idea of America is incorporated into the Constitution & Declaration of Independence. We need to hold on to both the idea of what America is supposed to be, as well as the physical borders and geography that identify it on a world map, IMO.

The problem with Bush and others of his kind is that they have forgotten or never really knew what that "idea" of America really is, or was. Until we as Americans remind Bush and those others that our "idea" and the Constitution's "idea" of America differs from theirs, and do it in a completely unmistakable way, we will continue to see our country's leadership lead us to the edge of the cliff, like the lemmings we have become and we will only have ourselves to blame.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
America will always be an ideal. Realisticaly, looking at the US today, people still come here because of that idea. The way the government is taking freedoms away, this place no longer is represented by the ideal, yet people still flock here because of it.

top topics

join