It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Larry King Tomorrow 07/13/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I watched Larry King tonight and he said that his show will be about UFO's tomorrow night 07/13/07 at 9:00pm.

It's amazing how much I'm seeing on tv news about ufo's lately.

I hope Larry King will take this topic seriously.

I think he probably will.
Wait and see I guess.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Excellent find MagicaRose!

Wow! UFO discussion on Larry King? You can bet I'll watch every second. How true

It's amazing how much I'm seeing on tv news about ufo's lately.

Ya me too. I'm not sure if I'm just paying more attention or if there really is a surge in interest in UFO's?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Larry actually does UFO shows about twice a year, so this is nothing new or a big surprise for that matter. He seems to take quite an interest in the subject.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I sure didn't know that.
I watch him almost everynight and I've never seen this topic before.
Anyway it should be very interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
MagicaRose. Did you happen to hear/see who he is having as guest(s)?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
highfreq,
Sorry, no I didn't . I just caught the end of what he was saying about the UFO show tomorrow night.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing this out. I'll have to try and catch it if I can. Will be interesting to see what hes got lined up.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
George Noory, of Coast to Coast AM, mentioned on the radio a couple of nights ago he will be on Larry King's show as well. Super-Cool !!

Dallas

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I also never knew Larry King was interested. I research a little on google and found a live from Area 51 show he did back in Sept 30, 1994. Too bad I could not find the video.

Larry King from Area 51

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
here is a video of the interview

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wow, what a great interview. The most astonishing thing for me was the way Larry King led the discussion. Each time the skeptic guy rambled on, Larry would take charge and move the interview on. There was a definite focus on getting to the guts of it. No derailment. No sidetracking. The skeptic guy tried to make fun of the 'little green man' mythology which was silly in itself, but Larry kept a firm grip on the proceedings. I was highly surprised there was ZERO heckling or riduculing of the subject, it certainly looks like Larry King is a definite believer and tried his best to get the best out of his interviewees, especially regarding the Roswell witnesses. He also had a great rapport with Stanton Friedman and the 'Out of the Blue' guy, and Buzz Aldrin ONCE AGAIN says that he saw something on the first moon mission.

Unfortunately my internet connection would not let me see the last few minutes of the show, but I saw the section where Buzz describes the light and confirms with ground control that it was not anything related to their spacecraft. It sure was a curious thing to see on American big media. I wonder what Dr Steven Greer would say about this? With so much UFO stuff in the news lately (tv report and radio news on New Zealand airwaves in recent days, plus repeated specials on Area 51 on History Channel), is there some kind of deliberate unraveling of disclosure going on?

My only beef with the show was the poorly-handled answer to the question WHY? Why the secrecy? They fobbed it off as military secrets national security blah blah... totally ignoring the implications on fossil fuel and the military industrial complex blocking all free energy technologies from coming to light which would overnight destroy the power infrastructure of the ruling cartels. If only they touched on that, it would have been mindblowing. They didn't go that far, but it was still a very interesting show nevertheless!

[edit on 21-7-2007 by RiotComing]

top topics

join