It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is (nearly) in place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
IMHO the NWO, won't be put in place as many think within a couple of days.
I think it is already being put into place:

Why clash with the public and endddanger the whole project?
Why not use 'common sense' and 'mass media'?

For example:
@ Public: you know we have a huge problem with overfull prisons?
You do realize that these prisoners are taking the mickey out of you, don't you?
They get food and drink, they even get pocket money. Out of YOUR taxes! Yeah they have to work a little bit for it, but the number of reoffenders show, that it isn't really a punishment.
How about punishing the criminals properly?
Let them work HARD!
(OK, that's sorted!)

@ Public: you know these terrible criminals that make you live in constant fear of letting your children out adn these brutal murderers!
Well, we don't want to lock them away, let's just get rid of them once and for all!
[You wouldn't believe how many people already say that, but imagine if the media uses a few more stories like Madelin. Of course with a terrible ending, just feed the public with some horrifying details and they're eating out of your hands. Do you think any human rights activists would DARE to defy the public? They'll get stoned!!]
So we've got that sorted as well!

@ Public: Do you actually realise how many criminals [again horrifying details on the crimes] we have been able to catch with our CCTV coverage? Now it is a shame, we can't catch more of them isn't it? Well we could, IF we had more information on where they are: like compulsary ID. More CCTV would be very helpful. Oh and it would of course be easier if we had more DNA samples and information!
BUT DON'T WORRY: If you aren't a criminal, then we won't ever have to use your information. The good thing is, even if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, WE will be able to PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE!

Now that sounds cool, doesn't it? Sorted!
(Oh, that's happening ATM!)

@ public: you know all these wars?
Well it's all stupidity anyway:
I mean, Allah, Jehovah, God etc. they're all one God! We all worship one God, let's sit down and sort this out, then we'll have more peace!
(Happening ATM!)

This one's a bit more difficult:
To stop all the greed of the rich, let's resort the money: Everybody who's got debt's and can't pay them off, will be let off, if they prove, that they're worth it! (Happening ATM) And to make everything easier for everybody, let's just have one Global currency. (Not sure how that will work: Dollar crash, Japanese and Chinese are faked anyway, Pound?, and everybody takes over the Euro as newest strong currency? no idea, but that would take years to sort out!)
Oh and so you don't have these terrible misunderstandings on your holidays, let's all learn one language. (Happening ATM!)

I haven't worked out what earth day has to do with the whole story:
Is it to get something global, that we all identify with?
Environment, criminals, money?
Or is it because they want to stop us travelling?
We would then be easier to control...

So, IMHO: NWO is being put into place right in front of our eyes and all of you who say: "We will fight!"
Well... are sitting on your backsides and saying: "we will fight!" ROFL

Oh @ Topic "Criminal": I am a smoker and an HGV-Driver in england!
They've criminalized me: your next, mate! Your next!!!

Anymore Ideas on how they are putting their plans in place would be nice and if you think I'm wrong, explain why!

Sammy

DISCLAIMER: IMHO: Criminals are bad people and all crimes should be punished! I don't know what it's like in prison and I don't want to find out!
I do think children should be able to play outside, without the parents having to fear for their children's lives. And know Peadophilia is nothing to be joked about or excused!
(Before some parent, who didn't get what I was posting about tracks down my IP-adress and kills me
)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
the overfull prisons issue is a joke, b/c they have enough prisons, they just aren't using them.

It's the same as the immigration issue. Just another reason to trim the common man of more funds by using these causes.

These are simulated events to usher in an Order of safety. The sad thing is I see a lot of people not worrying about that stuff because the people being targeted are criminals right? Illegal immigrants are criminals right? Hmm...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
what does the nwo stand to gain from taking over the world?

they already have enough money to buy anything

they control the poeple through media

they wage war when they please

they poisen us through vaccines and chemtrails

So what else to they want?just to be able to say im the king of the world?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

they already have enough money to buy anything

they control the poeple through media

they wage war when they please

they poisen us through vaccines and chemtrails

So what else to they want?just to be able to say im the king of the world?

Well if they are blood thirsty reptiles as some people believe, then they have a chance to feast, openly. Control isn't enough, it seems only the first step...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Assuming Bush is just a pawn of the NWO, or the Illuminati, or whoever the # runs things, they could have complete, undisguised control over the US tomorrow, if they wanted to.

Beginning with September 11th, 2001- no, beginning with George Bush's election, The plan was set in motion that is now essentially complete. 9/11 was just a precursor to the whole charade- to keep the people afraid enough to accept all the laws and practices that needed to be set in place first.

Think about it.

First 9/11 occurs, inciting anger and fear in the American public. Then Bush (or the NWO/Illuminati) preys on people's fear afterwards to both pass the Patriot Act- giving him power to spy on, arrest, and imprison, without trial, those suspected of being "terrorists"- and begin his imperialistic maneuvers, gaining support for his defiance of UN law (inefficient though the UN may be, setting a precedent for ignoring international law with public support is an important step if you plan to take over the world).

Then he gets rid of Habeas Corpus for "unlawful enemy combatants"- a clever move that while supposedly aimed at the terrorists, is really laying ground for the anticipated revolution and giving him complete legal freedom to prosecute and imprison revolutionaries and suspected revolutionary civilians without giving them a chance to question the reasoning behind their arrest or defend themselves.

Then, when all this is done, he moves into one of the final stages of his plan- implementing the "national security crisis" law that allows him to take complete control of the government and, presumably, get rid of democracy in the process. And the American people- frightened by the increased airport security, war on terror media terminology, Terror Alert Threat Levels, and other propoganda- are prepared to accept it.

Then, after you have total control of America, you also have at your total command the most powerful army and nuclear arsenal in the world, as well as the pre-tested ability to ignore international law without consequence.

Now all that's left is a national emergency, and this theory will be proven correct if there is one before next election.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
@ Acegotflows: they've got prisons in the UK?
That's the first I've heard about it... But that's a possible flaw in the detail.

@ Projectsilo: why do Pinky & The Brain want to take over the world?

I don't know why, maybe, as all powerful people, whoever controls the whole thing has just gone mad and want's the rest like Hitler and all the rest of them!

@ Bloodthirsty reptiles theory: And we thought it was bad this day and age! LOL then everything's over...

@ SamuraiDrifter: They COULD, but why risk the fight?
The whole point I'm trying to make, is that they are doing it in 2 ways at the same time!
Mass media and best friend technique. The backup plan is of course, force and will last only a couple of days!

Sammy

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
lol,i personally used to believe in NWo untill i asked myself that question,

Now i am more afraid of pinky and the brain than the NWO.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas
@ public: you know all these wars?
Well it's all stupidity anyway:
I mean, Allah, Jehovah, God etc. they're all one God! We all worship one God, let's sit down and sort this out, then we'll have more peace!
(Happening ATM!)

Firstly, religion isnt the reason given for war these days, nor is it really the reason such wars are persued. God no longer has a place beside the international bankers and policy makers, the dollar sign and the luxury they live in however, does.
Secondly, who is pushing this merging of God figures into one? And where is this push taking place? Sources please.

This one's a bit more difficult:
To stop all the greed of the rich, let's resort the money: Everybody who's got debt's and can't pay them off, will be let off, if they prove, that they're worth it! (Happening ATM)

Thats interesting, where is this taking place? What banks and holding companies are letting people off their debt? Who in the IMF and World Bank are absolving Third World countries of their multi-billion/trillion dollar debts? Got any sources to say this is going on?

And to make everything easier for everybody, let's just have one Global currency. (Not sure how that will work: Dollar crash, Japanese and Chinese are faked anyway, Pound?, and everybody takes over the Euro as newest strong currency? no idea, but that would take years to sort out!)
Oh and so you don't have these terrible misunderstandings on your holidays, let's all learn one language. (Happening ATM!)

So there are trading blocs consolidating currencies. So far none of them have suggested to make a one world currency. And even if they did, whats really so bad about that?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

...let's just have one Global currency...

I disagree with this assessment(its to complicated as you've suggested). Currency will become more defined under the NWO plans. The paperless system will be implemented, and the form of currency you live under will be your citizenship/passport.

Countries will still keep their titles, however they will lose their sovereignty(becoming regional sectors). imho

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
@ ProjectSilo: ROFL!!!

@ InSpiteOf: Religion isn't the reason for people shouting 'Allah' whilst blowing themselves up?
Remember: War on Terror is supposed to be the counterstrike to terrorism. Meaning 'they started', and we'll finish it off!
If we have the same God, then they can't attack us. Then we will be able to sort it out down there and we'll supposedly have peace.
Ecumenism and
ecumenismI don't know how good the second link is, because I've just googled it, but it seems alright.

Back to your question: IMHO the person coordinating the whole thing is the one person who lost his Power in the 16th century, who is not voted head of the world through 'the peaple' AND every other head of state has showed respect or even knelt down in front of in the last 5 years!
And I'm talking about states, that should not have been there politically and historically! (If you haven't guessed: the vatican, I think they are coordinating, I'm not sure if they're leading, but they definately are in the whole thing!

There is of course another important reason for them/him to want unity amongst the religions: guess who'll be leading the religions?

@ letting debts off: where is it happpening ATM: remember that all these 'newsstories' go to the general public and not to deprived countries.
In England and in Germany (I don't know what it's like in other countries), a private person can declare bankruptcy. According to the European Commission Website you'll be let off after 3 years with a clean sheet.
(In Germany it's 7 years ATM.)
The point is: get the masses behind you.

@ Global currency: yep, your right.
I missed that one: Do away with hard currency and get plastic currency instead. An easy explanation would be to do away with moneylaundery and make it easier for everyone at the same time.
Internal reason here, as always, is absolute control. nobody will be able to pay anybody, without the government being able to trace it.

Ijokingly said to my sister a couple of days ago, now that smoking is semiillegal they've started attacking drinkers, how about using your multipurpose ID/currency card not only to pay for drinks, but also to get them, that way they could limit your alcohol usage to a certain amount and stop you getting drunk. Of course it would be just for your own benefit...

In general the point I'm trying to make, is that it won't be: you wake up one morning: all TV and Radio channels are blocked with: "Introducing the NWO: we are sorting this mess out. The soldiers you see are for your own protection, don't try to fight them, they are just getting rid of criminals. Go about your daily business and your safe."
All 'conspiracy junkies' jump to their guns and go down fighting.

It will be a little bit of freedom here, a little bit of 'more security' there and the general public will always be on their side until we(conspiracy junkies) one by one wake up and realize, the NWO description fits to what's going on today. (Part of ATS will still be shouting 'hoax', 'hoax'
Sorry about that!
)

I'll have to stop now, my posts are always unreadably long.
Sorry.

Sammy

p.s. Another version: maybe a largescale catastrophie to get the soldiers in place?

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Aldolas]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

@ InSpiteOf: Religion isn't the reason for people shouting 'Allah' whilst blowing themselves up?

you missed my point. To be sure, there are religious fundamentalists on both sides of the war, pushing their religious, political, and personal agenda's. But the main agenda, or as it was reffered to in the Regan days, the LARGE policy has little to do with religious piety. It does, however, have much to do with pushing for foreign capital penetration, harsh austerity programs, crushing any competing social or economic structure, and most importantly protecting the overall Global Capital Accumulation Process International finance, Multi-national Corporations, and Trade Blocs alike, think little of religious considerations while persuing their agenda's abroad.

If we have the same God, then they can't attack us. Then we will be able to sort it out down there and we'll supposedly have peace.

This would be true, if religion was the only reason others and ourselves went to war. If you truely want to polish your theories, study up on US interventionism. Read both sides, the capitalist claptrap, and the marxist rhetoric.

Back to your question: IMHO the person coordinating the whole thing is the one person who lost his Power in the 16th century, who is not voted head of the world through 'the peaple' AND every other head of state has showed respect or even knelt down in front of in the last 5 years!

Are you suggesting that someone from the 16th century is still alive? Or are you talking about the broad powers that person represented?

@ letting debts off: where is it happpening ATM: remember that all these 'newsstories' go to the general public and not to deprived countries.

Im not really sure what that has to do with debt relief here and in the thrid world.

In England and in Germany (I don't know what it's like in other countries), a private person can declare bankruptcy. According to the European Commission Website you'll be let off after 3 years with a clean sheet.
(In Germany it's 7 years ATM.)
The point is: get the masses behind you.

Uhh...thats not debt relief, thats bankruptcy. There's a difference. Ask anyone who has tried to start their life again after declaring bankruptcy, its not as simple as starting with a clean slate.
Let me make this clear: There is no abolisments of debt currently going on in the world, outside of the corporate entity. Corporations are the only entities that will recieve debt relief from Capitalist nations.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
@ InSpiteOf: IMHO: The religious fundamentalists didn't start the war.
Of course it was all set up.
911 was according to the general public an inside job, but we are still 'fighting Terrorism'.
I am NOT saying, it would automatically solve wars. I am saying we are going to be made to believe, that creating one world religion will help solve the problem.

The person from the 16th century is not alive: I am talking about the vatican/pope/rome!

Why are you argueing with me about the arguments that are going to be used to con the public?
Have you got better ideas what lies they'll use?

We know the arguments are mostly stupidity, the point I'm trying to make, is that the NWO is going to be gradually put into place.
And we are going to be set up again and again before we finally realize that it's too late.

Sammy

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am saying we are going to be made to believe, that creating one world religion will help solve the problem.

I see and think i understand your POV. The only problem i have with your theory concerning religion, is no leader in the western world would use religion as a reason to go to war, at least, not any more. Granted fundamentalist sections do believe the US is locked in mortal combat with the forces of evil and satan, but that hardly represents the larger body of the US government. What im trying to say is, how can "NWO leaders" say a one world religion will stop all wars, when very few (if any) wars are fought based on religious precepts? If the reasons (told to the public) for going to war make no mention of religion, how can NWO leaders make the connection of "One world religion, means no wars." Do you see my issue?

Why are you argueing with me about the arguments that are going to be used to con the public?
Have you got better ideas what lies they'll use?

Because I do not believe in the NWO Ive heard boogeymen stories of them for a good chunk of time. Stories of their grand plan and how we are just around the corner (many of them when i was just hitting the age of 12, so 10 years ago.) As i grew up and none of these things came to fruition, i saw the NWO hoopla for what it is, BS.

My views on the NWO are basically as follows (i have said this before on other threads, but am not going to bother to look for them.) The NWO is really misnamed, as it should be the OWO, the Old World Order. The forces of Corporate Finance Capital push for austerity programs in the Third world in order to roll back democratic gains that infringe on the Capital Accumulation Process. I see the Thrid world as a test ground and catalyst for those same programs to be brought over to the West and Europe. With jobs being "outsourced" to cheaper countries, it forces the worker here to tighten his belt, and work harder, longer hours for less, in order to keep his job, his house and his families wellbeing. The main goal of the OWO (as i see it) is "The Third Worldization" of the entire globe.

I dont buy into stories of reptilian overlords, I dont buy into stories that the NWO wants to elimiate X percentage of the population. To be sure, they would do their best in strengthening the repressive powers of the state as to be able to crack down on dissenters, but mass murders and concentration camps, on a global scale? Doubtful in my mind. No matter how powerful a government or ruling body is, the people are still more powerful, both in numbers and resolve.

My arguments with your theories in this thread have been an attempt at deconstructing NWO myth and propaganda that has been circling the internet, and western conspiracy society for longer than ive been alive.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Why are you argueing with me about the arguments [...]

Because I do not believe in the NWO [...]

Ok, now I know where we stand!

Alright, I also grew up in the faith, that the world is soon going to end, but before it will end, there will be great calamities and terrible persecution. Nice way to grow up as a child. (I used to have regular nightmares...)

But even when I grew up, I still believed in the bible and in God. I always used to say, prove to me, that my faith is not biblical and we'll talk.
Because the bible, in it's own way, (the post is too long to go into that, but I will if you want
)is the Truth. For me personally the most important argument was always the prophecies that were in the book of Daniel (The Statue for example, 6 parts of the prophecy have been fulfilled, I believe the 7th will come to pass!)
What completely knocked me off track were the amount of UFO references that are in the Bible, once you see them for what they are.
I came to the conclusion: if the Bible is correct (and I still believe it is), then these references must be correct, so I have to rethink [fullstop]

But that didn't change the prophecies: It didn't change the 1280 'evening and mornings' of a superpower that gets a 'deadly wound' and 'recovers' to it's old strength. (Revelation)(Catholic church? You got a better idea?)
And then look around you: how unthinkable was it a few decades ago, that all big nations would go and visit the pope?
And they were all there!
Symbolically, they should not have visited him [fullstop]! No chance! It was a political nono. And yet they were there.
What about all the christian religions, that fought with blood for rights like being able to read the bible, that fought for the Truth. All visiting the Pope and wanting to unite with him, under his religion...
HELP!?! WTF!?! Come on, your having a laugh. Tell anyone that story 50 years ago, they would call you a nutter. Well, the religion I grew up in did: We were called nutters. 'Now it has come to pass!'
And remember a little bit higher in this superlong post (sry again
): If half of the prophecy is true, why shouldn't the other half be?

[...]What im trying to say is, how can "NWO leaders" say a one world religion will stop all wars, when very few (if any) wars are fought based on religious precepts? [...]

Nice one! Now I get what your saying!
Ok, yep, you've got me.
The only answer I can give, is the answer, that I personally believe: there will have to be some huge 'sign' that will get everyone to rebelieve.
Either UFOs(real extraterrestrials), 'UFO's(manmade fakes) or another worldwide sign(operation Bluebeam or similar).
But, if I follow where you stand, you probably won't or can't go into that discussion. So I'll leave it there.

@ Reptilian overlords: That is the only one theory, that I definately hope is absolutely wrong. Because in every other theory there is hope. In that theorie we're Fu**ed!

@ Killing X% of the population: I like the simple questions: 'Why?' (Who would gain?)

3rd worldization: Interesting theory: (This discussion is starting to get difficult, because I'm not sure about the correct translation of the political terms...) But that would be following Adam Smith's liberalism theorie. As long as the 'west' still strive for Social liberalism or socialism, it won't work here, because we will still have the government as a safety net to catch us when we fall. Then we have the second 'problem' in the theory: more and more companies are insourcing (backsorcing?) again, because they have realized that it's more sensible. (According to an internal bankmagazine published 2006 in Germany!
)
And I do think, that we will slowly but surely get basic human rights and basic social rights into place in the (so-called) 3rd-world countries, IF something else doesn't happen before that.

But your theory does make sense.

And I've written a 4.000 Char.post!
Sammy

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
THough this topic has some religious overtones, i wont full out debate your religious beliefs, they are your to hold, and you have every right to do so. Suffice it to say, i do not share them. From there we move on.

@ Killing X% of the population: I like the simple questions: 'Why?' (Who would gain?)

Thats my points exactly

3rd worldization: Interesting theory: (This discussion is starting to get difficult, because I'm not sure about the correct translation of the political terms...)

your doing ok so far

But that would be following Adam Smith's liberalism theorie. As long as the 'west' still strive for Social liberalism or socialism, it won't work here, because we will still have the government as a safety net to catch us when we fall.

The purpose of government is the betterment of the collective (thats my belief anyways) but unfortunately, governments (especially Western Capitalist governments) have been hijacked by Corporate Finance Capital and the multi-national expansionism that accompanies them. Outsourcing labour and production jobs crushes the labour movements in the First world nation, underminning democractic gains (that often took the better part of a century to achieve) The more a corporation can get you too work for less, the more their is for their pocketbooks, that is the purpose of outsourcing, to drive down local labour movements and wages to third world levels. Force the people to put their nose to the grind stone.

Let me make this part as clear as i can: Governments (capitalist in nature )will not save their people. They are in league with the offenders and will do nothing to help their citizens.

Then we have the second 'problem' in the theory: more and more companies are insourcing (backsorcing?) again, because they have realized that it's more sensible.

How so? What is so sensible about moving from a virtual reserve army of cheap labour that works around the clock, to a strong organized labour pool that demands benefits and wages comensurate of the population needs?

(According to an internal bankmagazine published 2006 in Germany!
)

DO you have a soucre available?

And I do think, that we will slowly but surely get basic human rights and basic social rights into place in the (so-called) 3rd-world countries, IF something else doesn't happen before that.

then you need to look into these countries and their cases more closely. Look into grenada, panama, nicaragua, nigeria, and chile, for instance. All had democracticly elected socialist governments that pushed for collectivist, egalitarian reforms, all suffered brutal wars of attrition at the hands of direct US forces or US sponsored proxy/mercinary wars and death squads. Rights arent being givin to the Third world, what precious few they fought for with the blood of themselves and their children are being stripped away.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
*potentially eye opening material follows* (sorry if this sounds conceited)

The elite perceive the (NWO) necessary for a long term survival of there wealth and greed addictions

generally a vague statement, the NWO will be characterized by the end of fiat currency's (paper moneys) and the implementation of an all credit based transaction system. and after a Slow agonizing recession to depression with more civil unrest and people struggling to put food on there tables, what may sound like a silly idea now with a lot of resistance will (in the times of survival) seem like a good idea to be able to live (micro-chipped all credit transactions) , these people are greedy, greed is a disease that distorts the morals and the mind.

Yes they have tons of money, they want more

and yes they have *some* power they want more power and control much more

they will benefit by the NWO by squashing the threat of an awakening but docile public to expose them,(not to overthrown them militarily) and even if this doesn't seem realistic to you, it does to them because they know what an orgaized mass of unhappy people can do to there MONEY making abilities. THEY fear people not being as material driven and more focused on happiness outside of materialistic purchases. They need people to be ignorant of this and fear breeds blindness and among other things ignorance.

they need people LOCKED into MATERIAL EXCESS.

The elite do not want to see there wealth slip away and will usually be paranoid to any pereceived threat to there materialism driven world which creates there wealth and thus power. i cant empasize this enough

THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO WHAT THEY WILL DUE TO ENSURE THIS

they fear the younger generations not caring as much about (materialsim) this, not needing to make as much money to support families, because people are not getting married as much either (yes there are still plenty) but the trend is clear down

in order to lock in there system of power and wealth they need to maintain the (materialism= success attitude that they make money off and is the reason for there power) in the wake of a growing awareness and lack of trust especially by the younger generations (toward elite) a SHAKE UP is perceived to be necessary to keep there system of wealth and power/influence going long term

they will be willing to sacrifice a few bucks for more power in the short-term (world wide recession/depression) to get people SHAKEN back into a (i need to survive and a materialistic life attitude is the way) and to beg for a solution to recession/depression which may be (all credit MICRO chipped population) and then they will be able to manipulate the HELL out of us, using all sorts of nonsense, to keep us as there obedient (materialism=success) slaves

REMEMBER THIS * ANY THREAT TO THERE POWER AND WEALTH which is in direct relation to the public being manipulated to thinking (MATERIAL EXCESS=SUCCESSFUL HAPPY LIFE) will be dealt with HARSHLY (to protect the very power and wealth there greedy diseased minds crave more of)

the attitude of the younger generations differ from the baby boomers (who were a cash cow for the elite) they need to scare the younger generations straight who were thinking they want less of a material life. the way to do this is to threaten there very survival, and under this conditon the people will change there attitude and wake up stuck in a system they think they need to survive, which will be what is necessary for the elite to KEEP THERE POWER AND WEALTH

[edit on 14-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
@ InSpiteOf: In most of Europe they've got minimum wage and a functioning social security system / unemployment benefit system. If the worst comes to the worst, we won't starve, we'll just not be able to work.
(Isn't it similar in the US?)

That's why I tend to cpdaman's explanation and this also fits to your argument to the so-called 3rd world countries:

they [...need...] to get people [...]to beg for a solution to recession/depression [...to...]be able to manipulate the HELL out of us[...and keeping...] us as there obedient [...] slaves

[I edited everything in square [] brackets. @ cpdaman, please tell me if that semi-quotation is not what you were saying!]

@ sources if they are insourcing again: sry, I found explanations to what it is, but no numbers.

Sammy

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

@ InSpiteOf: In most of Europe they've got minimum wage and a functioning social security system / unemployment benefit system. If the worst comes to the worst, we won't starve, we'll just not be able to work.
(Isn't it similar in the US?)

I dont live in the US, i live in Canada. However, the US has a small saftey net which is being torn from the hands of the needy while corporate welfare continues to grow.

When most of the job market is exported to some south american country, how will those governments afford such things as social saftey? When the overall tax income drops because X% of the population isnt working (and is one welfare) how exactly will those countries support its citizenry?

I think ive said pretty much all that i needed to say, i stand by my position.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
american's are blinded by there complaceny , you talk about what the economic future holds and they won't give you the time of day, they think it is a mind over matter thing or something, they will wake up to a nightmare only when the pain increases enough to jolt them out of there comfort zones

and they will say i had no idea, how did this happen, i didn't think it could happen here, docile, distracted , lazy, ignorant AND I AM AMERICAN

and i can see the writing on the wall there is a credit crunch in the works that will crucify the stock markets which have to keep deregulating this and that every month to come up with new rules to borrow more debt/ leverage to prop market up- it is disturbing. the housing sector collapse takes the market out every time although this time the lag time is of historic proportions and so may the crash, and there is a U.S dollar collapse possible/LIKELY . either one of these could bring the nation to it's knee's and both are happening. If the u.s military has any wild cards up there sleeve i think we may see them before the summer is over.

new topics

top topics

join