It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA halts imports of farmed fish from China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't know if this is the right place to post this... but more bad food coming out of China.... hope I did this right...

[FDA halts imports of farmed fish from China]
www.babycenter.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's kind of funny we're all going on about war with Iran and nothing about war with China? When they are certainly going to slaughter everyone alive in the states very soon.

/7A

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
It's kind of funny we're all going on about war with Iran and nothing about war with China? When they are certainly going to slaughter everyone alive in the states very soon.

/7A

How are they going to do that??

or are you referring to their toxic foods?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The toxic foods is just a ploy to get everyones attention, sort of poking the slug, and to see what it does and how it reacts. Thus far, I'd say it's going rather, pathetic. They have an uncalculable army preparing to assasinate certain members and maybe citizens in the U.S and around the world.

/7A

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why do you believe China is preparing a direct attack on the U.S.?

You believe the Chinese government's plan is for it's Army to come onto U.S. Soil and "assasinate" certain members and citizens?

What are your reasons for coming to this viewpoint other than the poisoned foods?

Do you attribute the build up of their military for these purposes? Their military is calculable. I have confidence that my government is accurately estimating the size of their forces and hardware. It is a large and well funded push in Chinese military presence, but are you suggesting that their are vast amounts of troops or hardware that can't be estimated within a fairly close degree?

[edit on 7/8/2007 by infinite8]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
OY, came across basa on a menu 2 weeks ago and thought about getting it cause it sounded interesting... good thind I didn't lol.

new topics

top topics

join