It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Optimus Returns....This Time Its Personal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Bonjour!

having been away from ats for a good 8 months or so, i decided to pop back and say hello and find out what your all doing?

Soooooo......What are you all doing?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hey Optimus,

Great to see you back, man.

Look forward to some post's.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Huzzah!

Good to see you back

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Welcome back....Where have you been? What have you been up to?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello chaps,

soooo many new people on here!

well...to fill you all in...

i got rid of all my business in Portugal and have moved back to the cultural epicentre of the world....yup....you guessed it..MANCHESTER UK!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

it was supposed to be Italy but unforseen funding problems from my swiss account ballsed that up.

Life now finds me employed as a head hunter and actually loving working for someone else....no problems.... and get to shut the door at 6 of an evening to jump in my Bentley and head down to the 'Coca Bonga' club for a martini with UK wizard and Jak's.

Ive started racing motorbikes again after an old sponsor contacted me and offered me a ride and have my first race in 3 weeks, which im super chuffed about, pictures will follow.

dont get as much time to be on ats as i used to so i will post when ever i can.

Peace and love.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi OF allow me to comment on the fact that you are now working for someone else as a head-hunter I hope you enjoy your new job, is this a means to an end or an end of a means? That is to suggest that being both an adventurer and entrepreneur myself I neither wish (go forbid) to work for anyone or close the door at 6pm are these really the words of a metaphoric man of adventure and fortune?
As an entrepreneur you have to be able to enjoy, love and embrace the financial burden that comes along with its role. If you’re unable to do this, and the pressure is placed on your supporting team (family and friends), you will end up losing them! Real entrepreneurs love the financial risk! and the unknown It’s like a drug in business that keeps you high! It’s not only the financial risk you must love, it’s also loving problems and giving them quick solutions, wanting control and power, having an enormous amount of self-confidence, being a role-model, knowing how to juggle numbers, wanting to achieve at all costs, thriving off of learning and growing, having entrepreneurial intuition and lastly, having the faith to listen to your team and learning to, trust their skill set and letting them do the job they’re good at. If you know anyone whos completely dedicated to what they do and have complete faith in there abilities through any disadvantage or setback with a will to achieve it is only there where you will discover a real hero – wether it be in yourself or another person stick by this and do only good , plan well and you can achieve anything –it aint easy but who dares wins ;-)

Keep the spirit keep the faith …..

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
btw: Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

not Evel Knievel as identifed

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.

top topics

join