It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are into tin foil hats, you might want to know this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Tin foil hats work the opposite of what most people think and actually intensify radio waves, the ones reserved for government use mostly, so take off the tin foil hats. Read this report, where they tested this and found some surprising things out. Anyone ever know anyone who did wear a tin foil hat for protection?

people.csail.mit.edu...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the radio waves could interfere with your thinking or make them able to control your mind to a certain extent? Anyone know if any research has been done on whether radio waves can affect the mind?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by goose]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
no wonder I keep getting these what seemed like commercials in my head:

"JOIN THE ARMY!! Go ahead, do it, it's good for you! JOIN THE ARMY!"

Must remove the Super heavy duty Tin foil hat!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
LOL yep they are after you, that may be their new recruiting technique.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This has been braught up on ATS more times than I could count on my heavily mutilated fingers. It is a joke written by some bored MIT students.

*Pulls Centurion from under desk, plants it firmly atop head*

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So if you work in a tin foiled industrial estate what happens, as in a factory or air plane or car surrounded by metal? You get amplified waves, anyone find this helpful? Do not underestimate people on ATS no matter how silly things sounds there are counteract people out there.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I wonder if the radio waves could interfere with your thinking or make them able to control your mind to a certain extent? Anyone know if any research has been done on whether radio waves can affect the mind?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by goose]

Eh, yeah. Ever heard of H.A.A.R.P and it's history? If not, you are in for a ride my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Actually, I do seem to remember a story out of Milwaukee about a guy going around town in a confused state and was wearing a tinfoil hat. So I guess there are a few loonies that actually do think that is a solution....
Seems to me he was damaging telephone poles or something. It was a long time ago so I don't remember the details. I guess he thought the telephone poles were mind controlling tools. Sigh.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the whole topic is government disinfo.

First, there are a wide variety of plastic conductive fabrics that can shield against various radio waves.

Second, this is just an attempt to get you to take off your hat.

For just a second . . . then it'll all be over for you.

Next they'll tell you that faraday cages don't work.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Personally, I found that tin foil alone is a very poor defense against alien/NWO mind control rays.

The best thing you can get is a full-head graphite composite motorcycle helmet and then cover the face shield with a reflective film. Like a Stealth Bomber, the graphite does a much better job of absorbing or deflecting the rays, and there's minimal leakage around the face and neck area. Looks a lot cooler, too.

The key to the whole thing is to make sure that the helmet is properly grounded. Attaching a screw bolt to the back of the neck and then running a wire that touches some part of your skin will ensure that any EM build-up is discharged and neutralized.

Even if you only wear the helmet at night during sleep, it makes a big difference in your ability to remain uncontrolled. That's when the aliens/NWO do the most broadcasting anyway, so they can more easily access your subconscious mind. The helmets can be a little hot, but many are surprisingly lightweight and quite well padded, and you can pretty easily get used to sleeping in them.

Of course, other people may still call you crazy, but that's to be expected from those whose minds are being controlled, no?

Just a few helpful tips.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well what do they put on the end of tv rabbit ears to boost reception?
There is something that does work to block the signals... but they won't allow me to tell you..........

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

LOL I knew I shouldn"t have trusted this guy!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I dunno, I wrap my antenna with foil all the time and all it does it make my tv more fuzzy. damn you foil!!!!

I guess that my tv is ancient may be the problem. haha!!!

You know if you bite down on foil its incredibly painful for your teeth, especially if you have fillings. Foil is bad.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There is something that works and I wish I had a sealed house of it...
They put it on the inside of your microwave... It's called velostat...
However w/ the size of those towers all around, that may not be enuf...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I have had some strange experieces with radio waves.I actually touched the silver connection ends of my computer speakers why they were turn on and got the local radio station come though my computer speakers.The computer speakers were not even connected to the computer and it turned into a radio.I relised in about thirty seconds that my body was acting as the radio receiver and the radio waves was passing though my body into the computer speakers.My hair stood on end and my head was buzzing.After a minute of listening to the radio i let the plug go as i was getting a bad headake.I continued to have a bad headake for twenty four hours afterwards.I would not recommend any one else trying this.The side effects are really painful.That was two years ago and it did not effect me anytime after i had the headake.My wife and granson withnessed all this and they tried it too.It never worked for them,only for me.What do you think of that.Are some people able to do this.I know i have psychic abilities and sometimes i effect electrical items.

top topics

join