It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassiopaea - huge, and incoming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This website: www.cassiopaea.org... is the most attacked website on the website. It also looks like the website closest to the truth.

ALL must check out their "SIGNS OF THE TIMES" page, it is daily updated with TONS of news reports that usually are NOT reported on mainstream news... kind of like ATSNN only many more stories
And with comments!

Also, read their articles and stuff, they are doing AMAZING research into the unknown and actually provide FACTS and EVIDENCE that will blow your mind away. Give them a chance, I promise NO ONE will be disappointed. This is indeed a jewel of all conspiracy websites.

No wonder it is so heavily attacked and so commonly visited by government addresses. The government actually checks up on that site regularly. But anyways, don't take my word for it. Look for yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You probably don't know this but I have been associated with these people for a year now. I post a lot of stuff here and other places vis a vis their work.

Nonetheless I do have my differences with them one being their left wing slant amongst other things.

But I do recommend that people consider channelled material as there is good stuff out there and here is an example of it.

What I can also tell you is that they are probably the most 'ripped-off' people in the whole paranormal field right now, I see many people stealing their work and repackaging it and selling it as their own. Rather unfortunate really.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

Actually Laura has ripped most of the cassiopaea message from Blavatsky and The Secret Doctrine and given it a modern day sheen, there is nothing original there. The New Age principals are all there loud and clear. Knock knock Neo

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lilblam

Back in the 1990's when Laura and Ark first became active on the internet, I had quite intense dealings with their group, as well as personal exchanges.

All I will say is, use your discretion. Things are not always what they seem.

new topics

top topics

join