It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 will be revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All truth goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed.

Then it is violently opposed.

Finally, accepted as self-evident.

I predict that within 2 years all people will know the truth behind 911. That truth will be that the government created the entire fake terrorist threat and attacked America to further their own goals.

We already went through the stage of being ridiculed as extremists, crazy, or leftists or whatnot. Now we are in the beginning stages of government jailing people, raiding homes, assassinations, and violent protests and screaming "heresy" etc. We are in the stages of people getting really mad at those who suspect the government. Soon it will start leaking out and we will be in the stages of it being a "given" that the government are the real terrorists.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wish I could agree with you but it seems that even now if you publicly say the there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK you are still considered a flake by thye mainstream, even with the majority believing that to be the case according to polls. This is one opinion I would love to be wrong on.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
But, the next few years might be different for a few reasons. If we have a huge attack on USA, peopel will want definite answers, no more of this govt bull#. When the govt will attempt to lie to them again and blame some Muslim country, it might not go over too well. There might be a revolution of a sort, and the information will be forced out in to the public. JFK, Vietnam War, all secret CIA wars, 9/11, UFO's, and possibly many other government conspiracies will be revealed. Well I hope. But I can predict it! *rubs his crystal ball some more*. Hmm that didn't come out right...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I predict that within 2 years all people will know the truth behind 911. That truth will be that the government created the entire fake terrorist threat and attacked America to further their own goals.

A lot of us know the "truth", it's just a matter of time before the rest of them wake up to a harsh reality.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

A lot of us know the "truth", it's just a matter of time before the rest of them wake up to a harsh reality.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

I think the majority of people will never accept or even think of the possibility that the U.S. government was behind 911. More terrorist attacks will happen, be blamed on someone else, and more people will love our government and support them just as they did right after 911 happened. People will beg the government for
security and give away their freedoms for it. Just as they are doing now.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm a believer and I am violently opposed to the idea that any non-believers will eventually accept 9/11/01 as being a government setup. IMO, it will never happen. I could be in denial though.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
All truth goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed.

Then it is violently opposed.

Finally, accepted as self-evident.

I predict that within 2 years all people will know the truth behind 911.

How would you know what you believe is the truth? Gov't for all we know maybe telling the truth or may be not. We may never know for sure.

I like three stages about truth, I see it everyday in my english class.

Anyway I don't believe we will hear it in just two years, JFK assasination and UFO's theories were more controversial than 911 and the gov't still hasn't accepted what really happened or the gov't did and we don't believe in it.

Either way there will always be a small faction of people who won't accept what really happened.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just like UFOs etc. etc. It can fly over the White House daily, and Fox News can say it's swamp gas till heck freezes over. If 99 per cent of the Soviets actually loathed Stalin, while praising him, because their retirement paycheck depended upon it, the story is the same for any fixed paradigm.

So we can expect in this case the trillions of dollars greasing the wheels that the official truth, no matter how flawed and foolish, will be the prevailing trend, since a regime and priesthood already surrounds it. It may take a thousand years of truth inside us, to throw off this mass of falsehood from all facets of our lives.

If you read The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral mind, you can see how lies are part of subjective consciousness, what we accept everyday as our survival. The coin of language will wear down the priesthoods that surround fables and lies, but it will take an ascent of paradigms to state the obvious. I think Julian Jaynes book is one of the best I have ever read.

If you read Thomas Khun Structure of Scientific Revolutions, you can understand how paradigms can coexist, people still believing the earth is flat while all scientific proofs show it round.

On another score the world and planets revolving around the sun vs. the "firmament," or stationary earth idea is interesting. Where everything revolves around the earth you might envision it so.

Unique solutions suggest that if you consider the earth to be stationary, the motion of the planets still can be calculated but it is a more complex method. You can understand how the gears mesh both ways, yes you can think of both models at the same time and neither is the complete truth.

From all of this it is understandable how secrets can be revealed, but where the lies are embellished with even the deepest secrets once published being "passe."

The fact is what happened on 911 is already on the interet, and most likely as an operation including both deep secrets and lies by way of "excepts largely determining our reality." Since it is a shell game, there are contradictory theories.

So for the foreseeable future, yes, almost everyone shall humor with largess this falsehood, the truth being unprofitable.

And for the first time while nothing is suppressed, the major media paradigm continues to dominate what "most people think." The propaganda masters are giving us cake, and letting us eat it. Hence we do not even have the pleasure if you will, "being ridiculed." No it all condescends and says "Oh you are so into the internet, how quaint." And why "violently oppose," those who think they have the truth in these "wild conspiracy theories." They are only entertaining themselves. Down to business!

But then again the truth consistently does have more than only temporary merits.

I suggest that a few years of truth telling, and amnesty for the obvious liars, would change the course of human history. They would not give up their bodyguard of lies without some such provision. Actual reform requires thoughtful liberty. Every aspiration of goodness would allow us to reconsider all these matters carefully and consistently. The world deserves better, regardless of the next quarter of profits.

I agree the truth will come out, and in many ways it already has. The test of time is what we do with it.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So you're saying that basically no matter how much truth and evidence and documentation and proof there is, people will still believe whatever they want. That's very true, but what about the majority?

What's interesting is, the majority still doesn't know that Pearl Harbor was known beforehand and allowed to happen to get US to go to war. The government knew that the people would never just enter a war without a reason, so they needed something to provoke the people into it. So they let this happen.

There's proof that US cracked Japan's codes many months before Pearl Harbor and knew exactly what's going to happen and when. They chose to let it happen.

Now, 9/11, was different. Here the government actually WANTED and NEEDED it, but sadly no one was around to provide it. So they had to create the thing themselves. That also rallied the people into a bloodthirsty, ignorant rage and allowed the government to do whatever the hell they were planning to do anyway for many years already. This is all just the beginning.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
This is all just the beginning.

Unfortunately for the country, lilblam, you are correct.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There are too many inconsistantcies on 911, I am certainly aware that there is a cover up of the truth, whatever that truth may be. But I too have trouble believing even "Mr. Axis of Evil-GWB" would allow that many Americans to die....but then the Iraq war happened and he's allowed countless American soldiers shed their blood...so I think he's totally unaware that there is a reality outside himself. Its all about GWB.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
GWB is a marionette. The best way to control someone is to allow them to believe they are in control of themselves. All humans are marionettes, using just such a method.

Here's a great story, that teaches humanity a great lesson, about where we stand. We are sheep.

George Gurdjieff's story about magician and sheep.

"There is an Eastern tale that speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the
same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence
about the pasture where the sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell
into ravines and so on, and above all, they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and
their skins, and this they did not like.

"At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them, first of all, that they
were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned; that on the contrary, it
would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master
who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place,
he suggested that if anything at all were going to happen to them, it was not going to happen just then, at any
rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further, the magician suggested to his
sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to some that they
were eagles, to some that they were men, to others that they were magicians.

"After this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to an end. They never ran away again, but quietly
awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins.

"This tale is a very good illustration of man's position."

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The story above, is exactly what's happening to humans here on Earth. PERFECT example. This is why the GERMANS never stopped Hitler. This is why Americans will never stop Bush. Read the story in my post above, if you haven't done so yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that you are correct lilblam!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
9-11 has already been revealed

It's only the freaking media that hasn't touched on the subject. Don't look at this from the medias perception because the citizens our aware. According to the media, a high percentage love Bush, and the government would never inflict harm.

9-11 has already been revealed, and they underestimated the influence of the internet. As long as we continue to keep educating people on the truths of 9-11, its only a matter of time before we see justice take place against the Bush Administration. Call me a optimist, but I think we can put an end to the tyrant as long as we do our part and keep informing citizens.

THEIR DAYS OUR NUMBERED

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah right 9/11 defently was an attack , it wasnt staged, and the us did not let it happen. pearl harbor on the other hand....well thats another thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Seems to me, that before the "truth" can go through the 3 stages that you speak of lilblam, that the "truth" must first be identified.....

In the case of 9/11:

"First, it is ridiculed"

Well, in such, if some here stand up and say that the US government was NOT behind the happenings and events of and surrounding 9/11, they are ridiculed and/or told that they are ignorant, lied to, called 'sheeple'.....then if they continue to believe otherwise, the level is 'notched' up to below....

"Then it is violently opposed"

Covering the amount of discussions that have revolved around 9/11 on and at ATS, again, those that oppose those "conspiracy(s) theories" of 9/11 have, on occassion, been 'violently' opposed in a variety of word play and uses....
In such, if we then proceed to the next 'identifier' of "truth", we get:

"Finally, accepted as self-evident."

I'm still waiting for this, especially in the case of those "theories" mentioning, demonstrating, escribing, and pointing to the US government doing such an act or acts, and in regards to this thread, doing the events of 9/11.

Is "truth" really so "self-evident" as some to many think or claim it is? I have a tendency to disagree.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The following is an article I submitted to a so-called progressive website. This is the argument that I think could persuade those who would most resist the idea of government complicity

_javascript:icon('
')The Real Link between Iraq and 9/11

�Just 10 days after Mr Bush's inauguration and eight months before September 11 2001, removing Saddam Hussein was "Topic A" on the president's list of priorities, according to Mr O'Neill: "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying: 'Go find me a way to do this'," he told CBS television.�

news.ft.com.../StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1073280975534&p=1012571727088

The recent revelations by Paul O�Neil that the Bush administration had sought to invade Iraq since the very start of its term have rightly been seized upon by the left and members of the alternative press as proof of its reckless and dishonest leadership. However, there is a much greater significance to the statements when one sees it the context of the Bush administration�s actions, actions such as the steadfast opposition to the creation of the 9/11 investigative panel, its continued stonewalling of document requests. Or the fact that many of the signers of the PNAC document speaking of the public�s reluctance to enter foreign wars, absent a catalyzing event on the scale of Pearl Harbor, have been involved with the formulation of Bush�s foreign policy. That on the very day of the attacks, military analysts, such as Wesley Clark, were pressured to link the attacks to Iraq.

The fact that planning for an invasion of Iraq was started well in advance of 9/11 should call into question most of the statements made by officials to explain their need for war. We were taking the fight to the terrorists, before the fight came to our cities. Rumsfeld claimed that he was looking at the same intelligence on Iraq �through post-9/11 eyes.� Whether or not Iraq was involved with 9/11- we were told- the purpose of the war was to stop the next terrorist plot against America in its tracks; to prevent another 9/11 style attack.

What becomes apparent is that 9/11 did not alter the administration�s plans for Iraq, but 9/11 did terrify the population enough to support a war they would not have otherwise. When one sees the true chronology here there is one inescapable conclusion: for a President determined to take over Iraq, 9/11 was the only thing that made the war possible. ('Go find me a way to do this'?) This is what we must keep in mind when we consider Bush�s �failure� to protect the country on 9/11. While the country awaits the release of the Kean Commission report- we should consider what we already know the Bush regime is capable of. Then as more details emerge of the extent to which detailed warnings were ignored- these facts must be examined through �post-Iraq� eyes. Suddenly LIHOP doesn�t seem so crazy. It might just be the most compelling explanation of what we already know.

-David Arthur Bright
_javascript:icon('
')
ps- I highly recommend the following article- and find it especially helpful for systematically bitch-slapping the arguments of 9-11 conspiracy skeptics.

9/11 "Conspiracies" and the Defactualisation of Analysis
www.mediamonitors.net...

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ahhh, O'Neil and the Bush plans to take out Saddam.....

This has been discussed before on ATS, just here recently, on a number of threads. The evidences in the above article prove that the US has had a Policy of Regime Change for Iraq since 1998, with the passing and enactment of the Iraq Liberation Act.....signed, sealed and wrapped by the Clinton Administration.
Again, with the passing of the Iraq Liberation Act, the us manifested and pursued the US governmental Policy of Regime Change. If this 'damns' Bush, then be assured, it 'damns' far more people in a number of past administrations.

regards
seekerof

top topics

<<   2 >>

join