It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Strikes Back!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm so glad that Ron Paul is running. It gives me hope that human kind will not have to suffer much longer when he is in office. I'll write him in even if his name isn't on the ballad in November '08.

His voting record speaks volumes about his character. The other guys/gal, well we know the answer to that question.

Ron Paul will save us all!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
For the first time in my adult life there is finally a presidential candidate who has gotten my full attention. I kept hearing the name Ron Paul over and over, people mentioning his name in various circles and talking about what a great platform the guy was putting forth. So being curious about all of the hoopla, I decided to go to his website and see for myself what all of the chatter was about.

I was blown away. The man was basically saying the exact same things I had been thinking for years. He has something that none of the other candidates have combined.....common sense!!! If you hate the way our system runs right now and you are sick of the lies and the partisan B.S. give Mr. Paul a try. You may be pleasantly suprised at how genuine he comes across and how well formed his ideas and goals seem to be. Of course the media and the two major parties are trying to blackball him.....they are afraid of him and what he has to say.

The most promising thing so far is the fact that the people I meet who are talking about Ron Paul are the 25-35 aged voting group. Thats right, the ones who never vote, they are excited about this guy. That is bad news for someone

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Double post..sorry

[edit on 8/2/07 by BlackOps719]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I didn't want to start a whole new thread about this so I picked a current Ron Paul thread to post these recent articles about him.

It seems that people are starting to take notice of his campaign.

Ron Paul raises $5M for '08 bid

Long-Shot GOP Candidate Ron Paul Surprises With $5 Million Raised in 3rd Quarter

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

The most promising thing so far is the fact that the people I meet who are talking about Ron Paul are the 25-35 aged voting group. Thats right, the ones who never vote, they are excited about this guy. That is bad news for someone

It seems you ma be right about the age group interested in him.

Check out this article:

'Ron Paul Revolution' hits Tempe

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join