It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: 911 Victim?s Wife files RICO Act VS President GWB.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
911 Victim's Wife, Ellen Mariani, files RICO Act
[Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] Federal Court Complaint against President Bush and Cabinet Members.

(Philadelphia, PA ? 11/26/03) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, announced today that he, attorney for Ellen Mariani, wife of Louis Neil Mariani, who died when United Air Lines flight 175 was flown into the South Tower of the World Trade Center on 9-11 at a news conference regarding the filing of a detailed Amended Complaint in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on 11/26/03 in the case of Mariani vs.

More : Link1 Link2

Related CNN links : Link

Someone is in troubles. But who ? E. Mariani or President GWB ?

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix

Edit: Upgraded to news

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Nerdling]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Fantastic!

U go gal, fight the bush administration!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

President Bush Served Friday With Personal 9-11 RICO Complaint

PHILADELPHIA -- January 6, 2003 (TomFlocco.com) -- On Friday, Philip J. Berg, attorney for 9-11 widow Ellen Mariani in her Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) suit seeking to hold President Bush and various government officials accountable for the September 11 attacks, served Bush and top officials in his Administration with a personal summons, the original complaint and the first amended complaint via a federal process server, as required by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

Among those served besides the President, were Vice-President Richard Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Central Intelligence Agency Director George Tenet, National Security Advisor Dr. Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta, 9-11 Congressional Victim Compensation Fund Special Master Kenneth Feinberg, former Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein, Zacarias Moussaoui, and former President George H. W. Bush.
rest at.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Wonder how long it will be before Ellen Mariani winds up like Margie Schoedinger?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Wonder how long it will be before Ellen Mariani winds up like Margie Schoedinger?

I hope not. What I find funny is that this has gotten no coverage from the mainstream press. I guess I shouldnt find it funny. I come to expect it nowadays.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Id like to know when the mainstream media is going to pick up this story and start broadcasting it? Have not seen or read it on one yet?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Id like to know when the mainstream media is going to pick up this story and start broadcasting it? Have not seen or read it on one yet?

And you probably wont. Thats the sad part.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ellen Mariani... you heard it on ATS first.

new topics

top topics

join