It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the people that say that Osama Bin Laden isn't on the FBIs most wanted...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The FBI have explicitly stated that they have no hard evidence against Bin Laden. Period.

So the burden of proof is still on the official story supporters. Funny how the OCTs dont mind countries being invaded without any hard evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

I believe the Federal Building they are refering to is the Pentagon. I could be wrong. I will e-mail them on Monday though .

So how did this email turn out for you Captain Obvious?
What did the FBI tell you?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There a video from AlQuada released about 2 years after 9-11-01
where Osama was addressing his top lieutentants and explaining with
glee how he planned the attacks. I can still see in my mind to this day
how he used his hands to show the planes crashing into the towers. He
expected them to come down quicker to kill more people though. I'm glad
he was wrong about that assumption.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

Captain Obvious I am going to pop this thread up atleast once a month until you answer my question.
WHAT did the FBI tell you when you emailed them?

Your carreer as a a debunker may be short lived if you cant even follow through with what you say.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This arguement is counter productive for anyone but al quida.

Its not like UBL isnt a terrorist, its not like he doesent want to destroy america. its not like it matters if he was the 911 patsy or not. He killed our people regardless of 911.

It doesent say hes wanted for 911 directly. so?

The FBI investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks, code named operation PENTTBOM, was the largest and most complex investigation in the history of the FBI, involving over 7,000 special agents.[71] The United States government determined that al-Qaeda, headed by Osama bin Laden, bore responsibility for the attacks, with the FBI stating that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.

The Government of the United Kingdom reached the same conclusion, regarding Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's culpability for the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, ever hear of him? he was the 'mastermind' (true patsy) behind 911, he is in custody, and admits to 30+ terrorist crimes...

In late 1998 or early 1999, bin Laden gave approval for Mohammed to go forward with organizing the plot.[14] A series of meetings occurred in spring of 1999, involving Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Osama bin Laden, and his deputy Mohammed Atef.[14] Bin Laden provided leadership for the plot, along with financial support.

and finally, i just want to say on a personal level, he is the most wanted terrorist in the world, and the biggest terrorist attack in the world to date is certainly 911. put 2 and 2 together.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join