It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Industry - huge lies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

The guidelines/rules the pharmaceutical industry follows. Interesting?

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
HOW REFRESHING THIS IS!

Finally someone else that is intrested in the industry that keeps us sick and feeds us pills that will magically make us better, by only masking our symptoms.

I belive that this entire system is corrupt, and you've given me something to go on. Thanks.

BTW, did you know that the FDA recives quite a bit of their funding from the pharmacitucal industry. The people who supposedly check the saftey and vallidity of a drug are funded by the ones who made said drug.

this might not be conspiracy, but it is corruption, which is even worse.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We can have a conspiracy ABOUT a corruption

I haven't heard that about the funding, but anything's possible. Wonder why no one else seems to be interested in this.. no replies nada! People DO reply about stuff like "fallen angels" etc... not about stuff that really exists tho

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The whole healthcare industry is a big lie.
Wrong paradigm
Wrong problem analyze
Wrong treatments
Huge money.

I made a thread: Suicidal Conspracy Also no replies � silence. It was about paradigm.
Very strange.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You know what I think it is? It's a conspiracy at a conspiracy forum! That's right! The government is censoring these posts from everyone! It's a conspiracy I tell you! Hide while you still can!! aah ;\

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond
BTW, did you know that the FDA recives quite a bit of their funding from the pharmacitucal industry. The people who supposedly check the saftey and vallidity of a drug are funded by the ones who made said drug.

this might not be conspiracy, but it is corruption, which is even worse.

Um, of course the drug companies fund the FDA. The cost of getting a drug approved is one of the main issues blocking new drugs AND stopping the little guy from breaking into the industry. It's extremely costly for the pharmaceudicals to get a drug approved. What people don't automatically realize when they read that statement is that the FDA is getting a lot of money because of the approval process. When you pay for (legal) drugs, you're effectively paying the FDA.

Sorry this is a PDF, but it's a good article from berkley (it's a small PDF)
emlab.berkeley.edu...

"The average cost of researching, developing, and testing drugs that receive FDA approval is astonishing: $800 million per drug. To recover these outlays, drug companies must charge high prices during the limited period when they enjoy patent protection against generic competitors."

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by BelowtheRadar]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
wow.

$800 million per drug! That's a lot of money.

Nice article, BelowTheRadar.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos

I made a thread: Suicidal Conspracy Also no replies � silence. It was about paradigm.
Very strange.

The real conspiracy threads get ignored for some stramge reason. I've seen this happen numerous times.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The real conspiracy threads get ignored for some stramge reason. I've seen this happen numerous times.

I guess it's easier to take heed when someone says that the reptoids are coming, that there are satanist secret societies bent on controlling this world, and we should grab our tinfoil hats to prevent satellites from reprogramming our brains and such.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just a side note, but the pharmaceutical industry funds a large part of the "War on Drugs" as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
Just a side note, but the pharmaceutical industry funds a large part of the "War on Drugs" as well.

Heh - that seems to be in their best interest - illegal drugs are competition to their products!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is also why they want to ban Ephedra. It's all about loss of revenues. While Ephedra has caused less cases than Aspertame which kills more people each year than Ephedra ever has. The next thing you will see is the FDA trying to make vitamins regulated so that you will need a percsription to get them.

My 2 cents

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbromley
The next thing you will see is the FDA trying to make vitamins regulated so that you will need a percsription to get them.

That would be a stupid move and it would cause suspicion in the general public. Not only us conspiracy theorists. So they won't do something like that in their right mind.

top topics

join