It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles, Cymatics and the Fractal Universe.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
This is what I believe is a representation of the orbs that are the means to create the glyphs. This appeared in 2000 near the Chilbolton radio telescope, a year later the famous chilbolton face and arecibo messeage appeared.

A depiction of the orbs illustrating polarity.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by squiz]

Thats a pretty amazing crop-circle, presonaly Id love to see someone make one of those, but yea... dose anyone know what they mean? If they have any meaning at all.

-fm

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
That one implies to me "unfolding".. if you look at the two "petals" on either side of the main circle, you'll see that the number of connecting petals is double. Thats all i can pick out really, although there are people out there who can do a very good analysis of the circles.

Also, i think orbs are a byproduct of the circle formation, rather than the creators of them..

I think the cirlces (the real ones anyway) are formed by Gaia, or she is involved in the process somehow.. afterall, they are appearing on her skin. I've always pictured it as some fractal of energy on Earths surface, maybe allowing energy down from outerspace to create the circles, or maybe just creating energy on the surface of the Earth itself.

Its just that orbs tend to appear in a multitude of settings, and not just crop circles.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
To keep all these minds on this site sharp, I will suggest a most interesting book that has been out about 15 years now. Sadly, very few people can grasp it, so it's not well known.

The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

It's worth reading, several times.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yes mate! That book is possibly the best book i have ever read in my lifetime, and i doubt i will find anything to top it! Thank you for mentioning it

If someone wants to know the truth of the world, drop that Bible, and pick up a copy of the Holographic Universe.. nothing comes closer to explaining how reality really is!

Another book one should read, which is similar;

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before, or is common knowledge, but a good video that shows clearly the effect resonance has:

Resonance and Salt

I do not know how to embed I'm afraid, so you'll have to visit the link.

For me personally, there must be a link between what is happening here and crop circles. I do not know how this link works, or what it means regarding ET's or technology.

One thing interesting though. I know the military and a lot of other industries experiment extensively with sound (its power being really quite amazing). It's always possible that crop circles are part of experiments, or bi-products of experiments. I truly believe that, whatever the reason why it happens here, the root of the answer lies in nature - be it manipulated or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth
I hate to de-hippy-tize you people but these destructive pulse microwave radiation beams/ they break off the first node of each plant, are man made. and have been weponized as seen on t.v. when you wacthed the twin towers melt before your eyes..blink-blink..now you know it wasnt the thermit fairy...china shot down a satalite just to let bush know he best not let the fractal fairy visit there country....think about it folks..any thing in that crop circle is dead meat/ mice/ birds etc..the black-ops love for you to think this is some kinda love message from outer space...think back 15/ 20 years ago of what crop circles looked like??crude? you bet! but they got it down to a fractal art now..and ask any wheat farmer how much money he lost in crop damage for the practis shots on his crops..

I believe you are quite correct. Jim Fetzer (911scholars.org...) doesn't seem to get much attention from the reaseachers lately. But his evidence (and Dr. Judy Wood's) clearly shows damage in and around the site that thermate could not have caused. I was impressed by the video that appears to show a steel wall section appearing to dissolve as it descends during the event.

I believe both thermate and some high energy weapon were used to bring the towers down in spectacular fashion. In ariel photos a building immediately adjacent to ground zero is cored out but remains standing.... like someone put a magnifying glass sun image on a wax toy building.

As far a who does the crop circles, when I look at the Chad and Issac drone issue, I see the capability quite clearly, or strong plausibility. (Sorry 'doubting Thomas's", I believe were seeing the real thing). What gauled me was the alien face crop circle. It was just too cute and the cat was out of the bag.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
squiz..i love your noise music referance...jezz do i know you?..i played a hewlett packard ocelater in the late 80s early 90s and damm if you didnt mention every influeience i had back then..stockhousen!..jah wobble! s*** homey...theres hardley a band you didnt bring up in your post that wasnt a big time influence...yes you can make a concret with over-tones...but crop circles! its funny how most of them turn up just out side of the stone hege! and thats all military land!....ever see the barbed wire stung around there and the no tresspassing signs...my noise band is called "wild gunmen" and weve been around for a long time...but we dont play out...whats the point...squiz i really like your study of hans Jenny..keep it up you little devil...i got your back if a toney blair turd comes your way...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
yea..bprint1 dont git your pants in a dither...liers pants are allways on fire...you me and about 12 other people know what really happend...and its not our job too say...but id love to know how many "first responders" to the wtc site are alive today...wheres the sad ass documentry of 30 something dudes dyying of cancer....god love mike moor...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth
squiz..i love your noise music referance...jezz do i know you?..i played a hewlett packard ocelater in the late 80s early 90s and damm if you didnt mention every influeience i had back then..stockhousen!..jah wobble! s*** homey...theres hardley a band you didnt bring up in your post that wasnt a big time influence...yes you can make a concret with over-tones...but crop circles! its funny how most of them turn up just out side of the stone hege! and thats all military land!....ever see the barbed wire stung around there and the no tresspassing signs...my noise band is called "wild gunmen" and weve been around for a long time...but we dont play out...whats the point...squiz i really like your study of hans Jenny..keep it up you little devil...i got your back if a toney blair turd comes your way...

Hi there wittleryouth, I doubt we'd know each other, but you do sound like a friend of mine, he's crazy too. (in a good way)

You lost me there with the music reference.
I agree theirs something special about the stonehenge and Salsbury Hill sights. I'll let you know when I crack the code, and thanks for covering me from those Blair missiles, or should I be worrying about Brown bombs now.

BTW I've contacted Colin Andrews on this subject, Cymatics that is, hopefully I'll get some insight from him. I'm looking at conducting my own cymatic experiments as well as some others involving low frequency noise.
Anyone had any experience with this? I'm not sure how to go about recording and playing back inaudible low frequency noise. Any advice would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
jezz squizz austrailia? the first thing that comes up is "ROMPER STOMPER" mel gibbsons attemt at explaning the racist crap down under....the sound track to that film might have a hidden meaning..but i doubt it...but woo-wee if that retard chick didnt make me hot...any way crop circle in the stone henge area are milatary crap...and the alin face mesage to man kind was a hippy houxs those goofballs want us to belive in alieans..

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Cymatics.... I've played around with that a bit, but the patterns you get are never as precise and deliberate as the crop circle examples in comparison, so I wouldn't think it's an application of the concept at the scale at which these things manifest, but at best an illustration...

Perhaps on the microscopic scale though.. I think hippichick's onto something...

I believe that the frequencies needed to propel ET craft are made by mixing microwave radiation of different frequencies in not-quite-spherical chambers. The flattening of a portion of each chamber is what actually causes the microwave mixing resulting in multiple sum and difference frequencies similar to what occurs in any heterodyne radio. It is the lower half of these chambers than can sometimes be seen underneath ET craft.
The lights from ET craft could very well be waste frequencies that are generated in the "mixer".

Is that actually inconsistent with........?

Wittler speaks:
I hate to de-hippy-tize you people but these destructive pulse microwave radiation beams/ they break off the first node of each plant, are man made. and have been weponized as seen on t.v. when you wacthed the twin towers melt before your eyes..blink-blink..

Suppose you tune your beams in resonance to certain molecular bonds, such as would hold steel or concrete together....

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ivae
Cymatics.... I've played around with that a bit, but the patterns you get are never as precise and deliberate as the crop circle examples in comparison, so I wouldn't think it's an application of the concept at the scale at which these things manifest, but at best an illustration...

I'd agree with that, the quality of a cymatic image is going to depend greatly on the medium that's used to resonate the frequency. The medium itself is going to affect the resonance. For example if a drum was used the size of the chamber and tightness of the skin would affect the outcome I would assume.

Here's part of Colin Andrews reply to my email regarding the cymatic connection.

Yes, we have studied the similarities to some of the crop circle designs and those formed in various materials, produced in cymatics.

I think that while there are unquestionably striking similarities to some patterns, the creation of the crop circles (those not made by humans) are the product of intelligent interaction and also some microwave and electro-magnetic production. Who knows, sound might be in that equation somewhere but its hard to be sure.

I think the breakthrough in understanding this mystery lay within the human mind itself.

Colin has stated that approximately 80% of crop circles are man made, after looking more deeply into the phenomena I’m inclined to agree, the thing is the human element only opens up more on the mystery. It's Really quite fascinating.
I'll probably do a thread on it soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The Cymatics for Crop Circles, illustrating similar sound patterns. Suppose the Crop Circles depict something more on a engineering scale that would point to what we see on the surface of other planets but the engineering feat has been done beneath the surface without disturbing the top layered surface. Therefore if earth underwent a flood at one time might this method also create a possibility for the excess water to become less prevalant thus receed to acceptable levels for rehabitation. Undersea excavating wouldn't prove effctive in determing this what if scenario because of the time span much would be judged by a natural occurrance not a higher intelligence capable of conducting engineering feats far grandeur of our minor efforts and using less mechanics and less energy to accomplish the end result. Creating a crack in the earth would have damaged the process of constructon by creating volcanic problems and to much steam generation so the work must have been done below the sea bottom well below so as to not generate a crack. At least rehabitation could occur. If this being the reality of the jesture of Crop Circle creation then someone wants us to discover the truth from the beginning of time not from a Crop Circle which points generally into a deeper realm of interpretation otherthan engineering methodologies and saving humanity. So how was humanity saved from one Noah's Ark? Therefore a few of the chambers would be shafts for transporting the excess water through and thereby be much longer than a single dimension.

The mystery evades the question of the past focusing our attention into the future. So to engineer or intelligence into believing that crating habitates would be much easier using the materials in front of us, not crops but the earth itself much in the same manner that crop circles are designs and patterns for chamber living situations and perhaps even factory supply warehousing detailed to show a new use for the space being used for crops instead but depicting a underwater location is most difficult as our focus is not on the bottom of the oceans but on fields of crops.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi

I'm new to crop circle theories, but I'm gonna throw my hat into this anyway. Could crop circles be coordinates for the vibrational frequency location of the sender? Such as in the dimensional or multi-verse theories? And if so, wouldn't they have to have been sending the pulse for a long time, their time, and when it hit here it would seem to show up instantly to us?

Another out there theory: Re: The mandalas that have been associated with higher levels of mind. They are very similar to the crop circles and the cymatic resonance patterns. I've learned that meditators are often encouraged to visualize mandalas to help raise their level of mind during meditation.

Another facet: When if a person is somehow resonating at a higher level and sees the mandalas and hears high pitched sounds of various sorts. Could this mean that they for a moment are actually within reach of communication of some sort, with a higher level being speaking at such a high speed it is only a zing, or a buzzing to our ears?

I admit it, I do not know the mechanics of cymatics or sacred geometry or fractal theory, or string theory; this is just my mind wondering when if?

STM

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What if crop circles are made by some bored Russian Satellite Operator..with a Russian directed energy weapon in orbit..Drunk and bored he modifies the pulses and imports and uploads an image file to his ASAT weapon and Voila..a crop circle? I like this idea a lot better than LGM

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just thought I'd update some of my thoughts.
Firstly with crop circles, no doubt many are man made at least 80%. On the surface it would seem to take a great deal of the mystery away, however some researchers following all angles and actually talking to the people who make them, have told a different story. The people who make them consist of a wide range of people from simple pranksters and people who want to prove it can be done, Artists etc... but there are those that do it as a sort of ritual and those that feel compelled to do it. many have reported strange phenomena while making them, including seeing the orbs, time dilation, having their designs replicated or finished.
So I'd have to agree with Collin Andrew's statement that part of the answer does lie in the human subconscious.

It should be no surprise that anomalous energy signatures have been found in some circles, since some of the patterns indicate certain frequencies the pattern laid out in the wheat, barley etc.. The living life force of the plants laid down in a pattern could generate a subtle energy. Even man made ones.

All of this of course is based on whether your willing to listen to what the people involved have to say, this includes the people who actual make them.
Some researchers are biased towards the extra terrestrial angle and think of the majority are unexplained and the rest are perpetrated by hoaxers, but appears to be much more complicated than that.

Man made or not, there is a message that can be taken on the surface, and that is the significance of the creative properties of resonance. Following that line of reasoning is a key to understanding....

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Cymatics may hold the answer to the riddle of the universe imo. Really mind boggling. Check out this 3 part set.
Part1

Part2

Part3

[edit on 30-9-2007 by 20CosmicSpiral12]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Threads like these need more exposure. Thanks for this.

The cosmic dna picture is incredible to me. Life definitely repeats itself on all scales.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 20CosmicSpiral12

Thanks for your comments and thanks for the vids, awesome stuff.

I think that it is not so much as sound that is responsible but the waveform, since electromagnetism has been associated with crop circles, I think what
we are seeing are the em equivalent frequencies to the sound patterns that created the cymatics. Radio stations convert em signals to and from sound waves, so sound itself may not be necessary.

Here's a video of some rotating magnetic fields at work, these look like biological patterns to me. Interesting when considering we have rotating magnetic fields from the sub atomic scale all the way to the galactic scale.

scitation.aip.org...

More to come...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I think that it is not so much as sound that is responsible but the waveform, since electromagnetism has been associated with crop circles, I think what we are seeing are the em equivalent frequencies to the sound patterns that created the cymatics. Radio stations convert em signals to and from sound waves, so sound itself may not be necessary.

Very interesting.

Here's a video of some rotating magnetic fields at work, these look like biological patterns to me.

Whoa

That was awesome.

Interesting when considering we have rotating magnetic fields from the sub atomic scale all the way to the galactic scale.

So it seems more likely that these rotating em fields could be responsible for crop circle formation? Are they(the em fields) naturally occurring or more artificial you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join