It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11... The Payoffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was watching television last night and I saw a new show has come out, I think it's called Demolition Dynasty which features the demolitions exploits of the Loizeaux family. Loizeaux's were the folks that were contracted to clean up the OKC Murrah Federal building and the WTC complex.
Well that got me to wondering as to who else has gotten that golden contract with networks, that promotion, pay raise, best seller, or appointment after their involvement with the events of and after 9-11?

I'll start it with these...
Michael Chertoff was the assistant attorney general on 9-11, after 9-11 he helped free something like 100 Israelis suspected of espionage here in the US and was launched to the position as head of Homeland Security.

Porter Goss as chair of the House Intelligence Commitee was meeting with Mahmoud Ahmad of the ISI (the guy that wired 100,000 to Mohamed Atta) the day of 9-11. He got promoted to head the CIA.

I want to see what you guys come up with so I'll stop there for now...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
British Company AMEC worked on Building 7 and the Pentagon.

The Teachers Teachers’ private equity group/Pension Fund was the majority owner of Building 7. They made money on the Chicago exchange while the NYE was closed.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Condiliza Rice:

And I said, at one point, that this was a historical memo, that it was -- it was not based on new threat information. And I said, "No one could have imagined them taking a plane, slamming it into the Pentagon" -- I'm paraphrasing now -- "into the World Trade Center, using planes as a missile."

As I said to you in the private session, I probably should have said, "I could not have imagined," because within two days, people started to come to me and say, "Oh, but there were these reports in 1998 and 1999. The intelligence community did look at information about this."

To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Chairman, this kind of analysis about the use of airplanes as weapons actually was never briefed to us.

Also, in the 9/11 testimony, she is quoted as saying:

BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

Now, the...

BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

RICE: No, Mr. Ben-Veniste...

BEN-VENISTE: I will get into the...

RICE: I would like to finish my point here.

BEN-VENISTE: I didn't know there was a point.

RICE: Given that -- you asked me whether or not it warned of attacks.

BEN-VENISTE: I asked you what the title was.

RICE: You said, did it not warn of attacks. It did not warn of attacks inside the United States. It was historical information based on old reporting. There was no new threat information. And it did not, in fact, warn of any coming attacks inside the United States.

Anyone else see the conflict in logic here? Or am I reading it wrong?

Now she's Secretary of State.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a great thread. Any takers? Bump.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't see a "conflict in logic" with regards to Condoleeza Rice's testimony. She was correct when she said that the August PDB was just historical "intelligence". It was known to everyone who ever read a single word of bin Laden's, or watched any of his videos and interviews, that al Qaida was "determined to strike inside the United States." Just because they were determined to do something does not mean that they were actually planning an attack in the immediate future and that it would successfully be carried out. Nor did this PDB give anykind of clue that terrorists would hijack four civilian airliners and, for the first time in history, intentionally crash them into targets in suicide missions.

I think the whole August 6th PDB was way overblown. You also have to realize the volume of threats, the majority of which turn out to be entirely false, that the government receives on a DAILY basis. You also have to realize that al Qaida intentionally spreads disinformation with regards to planned attacks and other things.

That PDB did not provide any sufficient evidence of an attack, nor did it include any warnings of something imminent happening. Obviously, our government failed on many levels to prevent the attacks of 9/11. But I don't think the August 6th memo was really as relevant as Ben-Veniste tried to make it out to be. He had a clear agenda all along, and it was quite apparant with his inappropriate treatment of Ms. Rice.

I think whether or not the attacks of 9/11 occurred, Condi Rice had a bright future in the Bush Administration. I think she would have been Secretary of State regardless. Maybe if the attacks didn't occur, and the invasion of Iraq didn't then take place, then Colon Powel would have stayed longer. That would have delayed Rice's promotion. But I would not include Condoleeza Rice in the list of those who benefited from the attacks of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What does that ramble have to do with her contradicting herself while under oath?

Let's review.

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

RICE: You said, did it not warn of attacks. It did not warn of attacks inside the United States. It was historical information based on old reporting. There was no new threat information. And it did not, in fact, warn of any coming attacks inside the United States.

Hmm...the TITLE of the memo was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside The United States" but "it did not warn of attacks inside the united states"?

How can she say this only 5 sentences apart? That is a contradiction if I ever heard one. How is she not in jail for pergury?

Clinton almost got kicked out for pergury. And his lie didn't cost 3,000 + people their lives. Not that I'm defending a Clinton.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
do the hustle, do do do do doo do du dew dooo.

now, bump.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Okay, I'll go for the obvious ones, to keep this going, as it is a great idea for a thread.

Larry Silverstein. Do I even have to explain?

Rumsfeld: Reported $2.4 trillion missing from the Pentagon budget in Congressional testimony on September 10, 2001; the next day, forgotten. And got two wars to boot.

Cheney/Halliburton, joined at the hip and raking in the dough in Iraq.

Big oil, as in the largest corporations in the world. Instability and war in the Middle East pushes up oil prices and you don't have to do anything to cash in.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Rumsfeld: Reported $2.4 trillion missing from the Pentagon budget in Congressional testimony on September 10, 2001;

After saying this he promised "Change will come tomorrow"... ominous.

Originally posted by gottago
Cheney/Halliburton, joined at the hip and raking in the dough in Iraq.

Don't forget KBR.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
some pakistani general, musha-something? haliburton and raytheon. muslim widows? i don't think so! anyone know of any wives of 911 martyrs who are getting martyr pay?

Gazing into CNN's cameras she told us, "It's the pinnacle in Islam to be the widow of a martyr. For a woman it's extraordinary."

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What does that ramble have to do with her contradicting herself while under oath?

Let's review.

Hmm...the TITLE of the memo was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside The United States" but "it did not warn of attacks inside the united states"?

How can she say this only 5 sentences apart? That is a contradiction if I ever heard one. How is she not in jail for pergury?

Clinton almost got kicked out for pergury. And his lie didn't cost 3,000 + people their lives. Not that I'm defending a Clinton.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Griff]

You can't be serious. You just cut out all context of the quote and then asked us to read it again. Did you even read his post? He had a good point. I'm pretty sure Osama(if he's even alive) right now REALLY wants to attack the US. That doesn't mean he has plans drawn up and ready to go.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not really a payoff per-se, but the unnamed individual who went around cutting up the taped conversations between Air Traffic Control and the Pilots on 9-11 with a pair of scissors and depositing them into seperate trashcans despite clear and specific orders from the FAA to retain those records was merely 'censured'.
NYC mayor Ghouliani got a pretty fair run at the white house out of calling himself the 9-11 hero...
Former Deputy Mossad chief Amiram Levin, and Shabtai Shoval, former division manager at Comverse, got a pretty lucrative hand in the Airport security business with their Suspect Detection Systems as a direct result of 9-11 (more info).

Edit:
Michael Mukasey made it to all the way to U.S. Attorney General, he was the judge on Silverstien's lawsuit against the insurance companies.
Also Silverstein actually had the cajones to sue the airlines for 16 billion after he had already been paid 7.3 billion (for a 2.8 billion dollar WTC) by the insurance company. I give due credit to The All Seeing I for kicking this one up... (More Info

[edit on 10-9-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
British Company AMEC worked on Building 7 and the Pentagon.
[edit on 26-6-2007 by Amelie]

AMEC was rumored to have ties to british intelligence circa 2001, and was crawling around in the WTC complex and were working on the exact section of the pentagon that was hit, thought this was an interesting tidbit in the context of this thread...

Source
AMEC named as British Energy strategic partner
13 May 2008
London, United Kingdom (13 May 2008) - AMEC, the international project management and services company, has been named by British Energy as one of its team of partners in a strategic alliance worth up to £20 million a year over five years to provide engineering and technical support to its nuclear fleet of stations.

The company's nuclear business will join Atkins, Frazer-Nash Consultancy and Serco Assurance, to work alongside British Energy in the Technical Support Alliance (TSA), while other suppliers will become involved as business needs develop. The contracts may be extended beyond the initial five years.

Mike Saunders, president of AMEC's nuclear business said: "We are delighted to be a member of the TSA and look forward to continuing our long and successful relationship with British Energy. The continued operation of the BE reactor fleet is of vital importance to the UK and we are proud that the world-leading expertise within AMEC will play a key role in ensuring that these reactors produce energy for years to come."

edit on 8-9-2011 by twitchy because: My Cat Was Purring

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Karzai employee of Unocal to rise to president of Afghanistan. Of course it isnt necessarily a payoff for Karzai.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Then of course if you want to really reach the outer limits of conspiracy theorism... the ultimate payoff for trusty old Tim Osman. It's not something I personally subscribe to but it would certainly explain the 'birth certificate' issue lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasputin13
I think you're forgetting Colin Powell's involvement in the Iran-Contra affair, he's already had his payoff from the last debacle he was involved with.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy
Michael Chertoff was the assistant attorney general on 9-11, after 9-11 he helped free something like 100 Israelis suspected of espionage here in the US and was launched to the position as head of Homeland Security.

Porter Goss as chair of the House Intelligence Commitee was meeting with Mahmoud Ahmad of the ISI (the guy that wired 100,000 to Mohamed Atta) the day of 9-11. He got promoted to head the CIA.

I want to see what you guys come up with so I'll stop there for now.

Well normally I am interested in debunking theories rather than establishing them. However I’ll play devil’s advocate.

Why would Michael Chertoff have special interests of a possible covering of Mossad involvement in 9/11?

It is interesting to note that Michael Chertoff is a Zionist. His father was a rabbi and former leader “Congregation B’nai Israel”. www.congregationbnaiisrael.org...

His lobbying firm, which was established after the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and has exploited the terrorist attacks to advocate full body scanners. www.chertoffgroup.com...

The Chertoff group manufactures full body scanners used internationally. This would not be possible if not for 9/11.

edit on 4 1 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join