It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
"I mean the Skinwalker Ranch is owned by the government "

uh no its not...

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDSci), which funds study of the paranormal, purchased the ranch for $200,000

Since when was NIDS owned by the goverment?

The National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDSci) is a privately financed research organization based in Las Vegas, USA. It was founded in 1995 by real-estate developer Robert Bigelow, who set it up to research and to raise awareness in ufology and other areas of the paranormal. [1]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by hiii_98]

Bingo! Robert B!
good work old chap!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Extraterrestrial Agenda

My understanding is that all this implausible stuff about Skinwalker Ranch has only been drummed up for new age tourism and book sales by the guy (Bigalow?) who bought out the ranch from the original owners. It's just a money making scam really. He saw a money making opportunity and ran with it.

Listen to Skeptoid #321 for more.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
some "opportunists" here on ATS as well who claim to have info that you can only really learn about if you buy their books.

Total and complete bull# if you ask me. It's a great tale though. Really it is. And there's tons if blurry, smeared, non-focused and detail-lacking images and movies to prove it too.
Oh, that's right...the "supernatural forces" prevent the pictures from developing right or the cameras from focusing.

Buy my book though because I have clear pictures! lol

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bcraig
reply to post by shadow watcher

wow, a newbie to this site, but i live in duchesne utah not far from the skinwalker ranch........never heaRD of it till today. i will be checking it out!

Yeah dude, great idea!

If you live that close, you should know better. Bottle Hollow is one of those places that nobody should go to. I've been, and I am no slouch when it comes to stuff like this. If you have time to film, you should be driving as fast as you can away. It is like a giant blender there. But hey, Darwin Awards, you could be famous.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extraterrestrial Agenda
Before I share my tale of the skinwalker ranch which I was at last month, I would like to ask all of you a couple of questions.

Do you know where it is?

What do you think you know about it?

I have video to back up my claims and know the exact location of the ranch. This is a tale that will blow your mind and enlighten you at the same time.

EA

there is nothing crazy going on there, that ranch was created by George Lucas of Star Wars fame and named after one of the character in that movie. From my understanding that place is a work place for Lucas's special effect people

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

Before I share my tale of the skinwalker ranch which I was at last month, I would like to ask all of you a couple of questions.

Do you know where it is?

I have video to back up my claims and know the exact location of the ranch. This is a tale that will blow your mind and enlighten you at the same time.

EA

there is nothing crazy going on there, that ranch was created by George Lucas of Star Wars fame and named after one of the character in that movie. From my understanding that place is a work place for Lucas's special effect people

Yeah. Definitely. Waste of time going.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowansilverfox

originally posted by: milomilo

Do you know where it is?

EA

Yeah. Definitely. Waste of time going.

there is an article on popular mechanic about this ranch , they are filled with george lucas's top people creating the next starwars movie (back then).. im pretty sure there is nothing paranormal or scary about this ranch.. it is just a MOVIE STUDIO FOR PETE'S SAKE

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Before this thread goes soooooo way off topic..

The discussion is on the "SkinWalker Ranch", not George Lucas's "SkyWalker Ranch" (they are not even in the same state). The Ranch borders the Ute Indian Reservation and was popularly dubbed the "UFO ranch" due to its ostensible 50-year history of odd events said to have taken place there.

Robert Bigelow (the Sherman Ranch owner) is the same of Bigelow Aerospace (the company that has two existing Space Platforms Genesis-1 and Genesis-2. Bigelow has always had a passion for anything weird and being a billionaire doesn't hurt when your into High Strangeness. You have seen the logo for his company... yes?

Bigelow is a very private (and quite the recluse type) person and any information that was gathered by his 'co-founded' NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Sciences) is not for public knowledge or release and all employees had to sign a declaration of non-disclosure. There has been very little to none released information by NIDS and many believe it was part of some other front. As Bigelow himself is extremely interested in exotic technologies, the Ranch's phenomenons was right up his 'wish-list'. He hired the best of the best to research and report back to him on the Ranch, (these have included Col. John B. Alexander, Colm Kelleher). Many others that were hired were fired or layed off because of 'not fitting in to Bigelows' agenda.

With regards to some saying it was all for book sales, you couldn't be more wrong. It was George Knapp and Colm Kelleher that finally were able to come out with the Skinwalker book but it had to be given approval first by Bigelow on what could be made public. I've been told that 98% of the real story and events and photos will never make the light of day.

I've had the opportunity to interview for ATS Colm Kelleher, George Knapp and Col. John B. Alexander. Both on and off the air they were all pretty tight-lipped about a lot of what went on there (outside of course what is in the released book). But the interviews were also a bit enlightening to the mindset and the above hyper-links will take you to the ATS Archive interview threads if you want to listen to them.

Activity is said to have died down considerably on the Ranch. Many believe that it may be due to all the research by Bigelow's people being there with heavy security. Even so the heavy Security presence is still there and they will get rough with you if you trespass.

In summary, the bottom line with regards to the Ranch is......
... don't break the law just to quench your curiosity and end up in jail.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Those people were scared to death and still are 20 years later. Their neighbor after they fled was my son's preschool teacher. Some places are great for ghost hunting. This isn't one of them. This is a good place to get your guts spilled out on the ground. Nobody local goes there except maybe once just to see. Nobody ever goes back twice. Stay the f**k away. If not, I guess you are a special kind of stupid.

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

The discussion is on the "SkinWalker Ranch", not George Lucas's "SkyWalker Ranch" (they are not even in the same state). The Ranch borders the Ute Indian Reservation and was popularly dubbed the "UFO ranch" due to its ostensible 50-year history of odd events said to have taken place there.

Robert Bigelow (the Sherman Ranch owner) is the same of Bigelow Aerospace (the company that has two existing Space Platforms Genesis-1 and Genesis-2. Bigelow has always had a passion for anything weird and being a billionaire doesn't hurt when your into High Strangeness. You have seen the logo for his company... yes?

Bigelow is a very private (and quite the recluse type) person and any information that was gathered by his 'co-founded' NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Sciences) is not for public knowledge or release and all employees had to sign a declaration of non-disclosure. There has been very little to none released information by NIDS and many believe it was part of some other front. As Bigelow himself is extremely interested in exotic technologies, the Ranch's phenomenons was right up his 'wish-list'. He hired the best of the best to research and report back to him on the Ranch, (these have included Col. John B. Alexander, Colm Kelleher). Many others that were hired were fired or layed off because of 'not fitting in to Bigelows' agenda.

With regards to some saying it was all for book sales, you couldn't be more wrong. It was George Knapp and Colm Kelleher that finally were able to come out with the Skinwalker book but it had to be given approval first by Bigelow on what could be made public. I've been told that 98% of the real story and events and photos will never make the light of day.

I've had the opportunity to interview for ATS Colm Kelleher, George Knapp and Col. John B. Alexander. Both on and off the air they were all pretty tight-lipped about a lot of what went on there (outside of course what is in the released book). But the interviews were also a bit enlightening to the mindset and the above hyper-links will take you to the ATS Archive interview threads if you want to listen to them.

Activity is said to have died down considerably on the Ranch. Many believe that it may be due to all the research by Bigelow's people being there with heavy security. Even so the heavy Security presence is still there and they will get rough with you if you trespass.

In summary, the bottom line with regards to the Ranch is......
... don't break the law just to quench your curiosity and end up in jail.

edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

i thought it is george lucas's ranch. my mistake

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

Who are you to question whether he can camp anywhere? It is literally none of your business. Your comment reads like you are attempting to vet his story. Literally not your place.
I'm pretty tired of members who attempt to exude authority when the authority doesn't lie with them. Specifically, what are you going to do? CALL his buddy? No. You won't. So, why say that?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
George Knapp recently said activity has picked up again at the ranch. I haven't heard any specifics yet, has anyone else heard anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join