It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
101 ways to know you've been on ATS too long.

Sign # 12
Make accurate predictions of what's going to happen next in a thread.

Example:
Prediction:

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Not like this... "I may or may not have seen something at the Skinwalker Ranch... Stay tuned for more... I'll load it up tonight... No I didn't have time... I'll do it tomorrow..." And so on.

Response:

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Sorry for the delay, have been busy. I am having a small issue with the video but will get it up. I promise.

Extraterrestrial Agenda, people already have little faith in ye. You're not helping. Perhaps you should have uploaded the media before the announcement?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The ranch is not locked down by any stretch of the imagination, aside from a keep out sign, and a lock on a gate. At no time did we actual step foot on the property but we were right up next to it as the video will show you all.

As far a trespassing we never went on the property you done have to, you can take the ranch road of 2500 S right up to the gate and see it all there.

The video shows a couple of things that can’t be explained that you will see, but we went during the day time…. To chicken to go at night.

One thing you don’t know is that this is not in a remote location that you are all think it is. There are residential homes all over the area.

There is no military experiment going on there either as far as we could tell.

My friend is highly gifted intuitive and he picked up mind smog in the area, thick and heavy. Like whatever is there is trying to hide.

People I have been to the ranch and will be going back this fall, if any of you want to go we have cabin in the Uenta Mountain base that you are more than welcome to camp out at with us.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ya your right, i should have, but I’m newbie and i am learning. Until the video is uploaded i can answer in detail any questions you have.

Allot of you claim to have been there and know allot about it.... ask me any questions you want and I will answer them all.

EA

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Ya your right, i should have, but I’m newbie and i am learning.

Understandable. But you'll get a lot of negative responses because we've seen countless similar threads, with countless promises of the extra-ordinary wit - you guessed it - no results. But alas, don't let that deter you. If you've got anything, put it up, and let the naysayers eat their hats. Easy as that.

Allot of you claim to have been there and know allot about it.... ask me any questions you want and I will answer them all.

EA

The big question is of course what it is you saw that made your visit to the ranch worth the effort? What is on the video?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
At no time during our visit did I see anything with my eye that made me believe that there was anything there, hiding and/or moving or crawling around. However the entire property is creepy and I mean really creepy. Once we stepped out of Gabe (the truck) you get the IMMEDIATE feeling that something is not right.

My visit to the ranch was worth the effort and we will be going back this fall. IF we get up the nerve maybe even at night.

The video shows something that I can’t put my finger on, you might able to once I upload it.

You all now have the EXACT location of the ranch that no one else on this site have been able to produce.

If you do decide to venture there please take note that people will shoot you for trespassing so just bear that in mind before you go camping.

Look good at the location I mark on Google earth and you will see descriptions of the area laid out in the book and by people who have been there.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Interesting insight on this. Maybe the military was trying to create some kind of rift to bring in mutants or something to help fight the war...nah, that's just stupid.

What I really want to know, is what you are saying you saw, can you give some detail on it? Like what the hell does it look like. Is it a human-like figure? An apparition? What? If you say orbs, I'll puke. I feel orbs are more just collections of energy that can be generated by human presence. Meaning, you're emotions are producing large amounts of energy that creates these orbs and/or your friends intuition also creates large manifestations of energy.

I'd really like to see what this video contains, but if you can provide a description as best as you can of what you have captured, it'll give me more patience.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Forgive us for being a bit harsh to people without evidence, it becomes a survival technique of sorts.

I am believing that you saw something there. Of course like everyone else, I'd love to see it. I had two friends who recently ventured up to the ranch. They both agree they saw a UFO on the way there and some kind of serpentlike monstrous creature at bottle hollow reservoir, both during the middle of the day, and in the same trip. I know it sounds crazy, but they both swear to it.

Anyway, love to see the video.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You all now have the EXACT location of the ranch that no one else on this site have been able to produce.
Look good at the location I mark on Google earth and you will see descriptions of the area laid out in the book and by people who have been there.

Actually the exact location was made public by Steven Rinehart in December 2006, which is strange enough (or is that coincidently?) the exact location given by you.

A Utah talk radio host, Steven Rinehart, claimed in December 2006 on the air to have visited the ranch.[4] He subsequently posted photographs of the ranch and directions to it online (and a Google Earth link), along with purportedly unidentified footprints he found in snow near the ranch.

Source

Or

Steven Rinhart Site

The location:
Google Earth

Edit: Does this mean you're Steven Rinehart?

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ON my friends property they have seen orbs floating across the fields, bear in mind that they are only about 20 miles from the ranch.

We drove all around Bottle Hollow Reservoir, we even stopped and smoked a nice cigar over looking it…. You do get a similar feeling that whatever was there its sleeping now though.

Oddly enough one of the more fascinating things about our trip was the the conversation we had with a store employee. We asked if she knew where the mystery ranch was, and she exclaimed “I don’t know anything about that” “ I don’t get out much” “ I just work here” then she scurried off scared #less.

I did not see anything with my eyes on the ranch that made me freak-out. But the video picked up something’s I can’t explain, and I want you all to see it to, as not to give you any premeditated thoughts about it. We also videotaped the who way around bottle hollow reservoir.

Sorry im not Steven Rinhart.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So you guys have seen "orbs floating across the fields". And you have video recording equipment. Yet, all you intend to post is a video of something that isn't orbs floating across a field. You're going to give us video of some gate at a ranch.

Great.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I actually have a book about this place, The Hunt For The Skin Walker.

Personally,given the fact that a "skinwalker" is a shaman, I really don't see the connection between the term and ufology, but they seem to be trying to correlate the two.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As Reality Hurts has already said, you saw orbs of light but didn't get any footage of them? I guess you were just too stupified by the sight you didn't think to film it right? No problem, I probably would have done the same.

Now for this unexplainable object you DID get footage of, can you atleast give an idea of what you may think it is?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please read what I posted carefully and I quote

“ON my friends property they have seen orbs floating across the fields, bear in mind that they are only about 20 miles from the ranch.”

I never saw the orbs they did, and no they had no video equipment, they were sitting on the cabin front porch parting and cranking music and they floated across the field.

The video I shot at the skin walker ranch shows some strange things happening, and I won’t describe them until I post it, I want you to have an unbiased judgment of it, so I am being careful to make claims.

EA

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

ON my friends property they have seen orbs floating across the fields, bear in mind that they are only about 20 miles from the ranch.

We drove all around Bottle Hollow Reservoir, we even stopped and smoked a nice cigar over looking it…. You do get a similar feeling that whatever was there its sleeping now though.

Oddly enough one of the more fascinating things about our trip was the the conversation we had with a store employee. We asked if she knew where the mystery ranch was, and she exclaimed “I don’t know anything about that” “ I don’t get out much” “ I just work here” then she scurried off scared #less.

I did not see anything with my eyes on the ranch that made me freak-out. But the video picked up something’s I can’t explain, and I want you all to see it to, as not to give you any premeditated thoughts about it. We also videotaped the who way around bottle hollow reservoir.

Sorry im not Steven Rinhart.
Let me get this right.You have friends that live 20 miles from the ranch and you still had to drive around asking for directions to find it?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sorry guys but I'm smelling a big rat here.I would love to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but Iam sorry.I'm just not buying it.Your first two posts read like they are from a book compared to your last two responses, and from what I just posted above, something is not adding up.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes the cabin is a summer place used on the weekends, and yes we had to ask lot of people where the ranch was.

EA

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is getting kind of annoying. Quit with the suspense and just upload it.

Out

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
This is getting kind of annoying. Quit with the suspense and just upload it.

Out
My sentiments exactly.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
he's just leading you on folks.....these hoaxsters are coming out of the woodwork lately !!

But go ahead and wait on his every word...drool in anticipation as you wait for what will not come !! Stand in amazement at nothing !!

All hoaxsters should get the William Wallace Braveheart treatment.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
he's just leading you on folks.....these hoaxsters are coming out of the woodwork lately !!

But go ahead and wait on his every word...drool in anticipation as you wait for what will not come !! Stand in amazement at nothing !!

All hoaxsters should get the William Wallace Braveheart treatment.

Meh, I'll wait. I got nothing better to wait on except for when the aliens finally come to kill me....

Of course I'm deeply offended by your comparison of this to William Wallace.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join