It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extraterrestrials can read thoughts???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
unfortunately i dont have much backing for my experience with this i cant afford a camera and im constantly breaking things so noone would let me use there camcorder....this all started roughly a week ago i would sit outside and watch the stars ((i was in county jail for a month its a lot more exciting for me than you would think))....when i started thinking about how since im going back in august if i would ever get to see a ufo before i went to jail.....nothing happenned that night but the next night i went outside to smoke a ciggy and when i looked up kinda to the east i saw a extremely bright yellowish orang light it wasnt blinking as is normal with aircraft then the light started getting dimmer and dimmer but still moving in a straight line through the sky until it completely dissappeared even though it was still at a viewable rang ((it was kinda moving towards me and to the south)) i thought "cool" not sure if it was a ufo but i have seen it several times since then including another thing i saw with a violet light on it which was flashing but did the same thing got dimmer and just diissappeared in the middle of the sky.....im not sure if these were ufos but it instilled in me a feeling like i was looking at something strange even though at first i figure it was a helicopter also there was absolutely no noise cept a few cars while this was going onim going to try to get the camcorder sometime this week so maybe i could get a video of it

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
right now im just looking for your opinions and or theories on if/and or how they can read our thoughts or maybe just our emotions

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
if they could I think earth would be space dust by now.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
it is a possibility but i dont think the whole of earth wants to do harm so they would show discretion at completely blowing us all away......maybe they need us for something?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey bro, check your U2U's when you have a moment. I'd post stuff here, but this place can be hostile sometimes in regards to this subject.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i actually do believe that they are capable of such things. i mean you just have to consider that their species is much older than ours and therefore far more advanced. their brain (if you can call it like this ^^) would be far more developed aswell as a consequence of longtime evolution. just imagine that their evolution started a billion years earlier... through this process they probably gained psychokinetic abilities and the way to communicate with help of telepathy. now that sounds like real science-fiction but imo it is the only way to describe an extraterrestial species that is alredy able to 'visit' our earth with outstanding and high advanced technology... that's my view on your question!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
of course they can! why do you think that they have stopped abducting me? My thoughts were vial. they could only take about 2 visits from me before they capitulated. I'm like andrew dice clay being abducted except I think everything instead of say it, and their telepathic minds can't turn me off or control the volume. Heee heeee heee.

"Hickory dickory dock.....hey! wait where you all going? what you're not interested in my anus anymore!"

the whole body sweat/slime thing I do sorta puts them off too. You think aliens smell like sulpher.

Even aliens have standards in their lives, plus

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I saw it also, but it went behind a cloud, it was almost 10 seconds apart or something, and the orangish color you describe, that was in the midwest. seemed to be very high up, maybe a surveilance drone?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
mastermind....i dont exactly understand what you mean but i w live in the southwest do you mean you saw this craft or something similiar in the midwest? i cant judge elevation that good at night but it was pretty high it appeared low at first because of how bright it was but when i saw it when the lights were almost out it appeared to be very high up.....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
okay i just saw the tobject again this time it came back im certain im not seeing things there was a plane in the sky i live close to cannon afb and after it moved out of where i could see it there were some sort of air craft in the sky several of them around 9 some went out north and a few went out south idonno if there will be any news on this but im still in shock over this it was crazy i can still here some jets flying around right now

top topics

join