It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for a few of us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
After seeing all the videos, pictures and storys that have been presented
on ATS, how can you STILL blindly ignore the fact that in an INFINATLY
large universe, were NOT being visited?

How can you ignore the THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of testamonys about
UFO's abductions ect?

How can you not even move an inch from your WEAREALONE standpoints after
all of this, that we have seen here?

You people boggle me. And you might just ruin it when it actually is fully
recognized, so good work. Our motto is deny ignorance,

Some days I swear its like our motto is IGNORANCE HERE!!

Deny it people, dont be it. >.<

[/2cents]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Don't think we are the ones that need convincing

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
On a lighter note, good job to the ones who really do deny ignorance,
and to those with an open mind. And espically to those who actually
reply with positive, productive posts, not just useless flaming.

IMO instant negitive, im right that is all posts should be considerd spam. >.<

Cheers
-Renshin

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
On a lighter note, good job to the ones who really do deny ignorance,
and to those with an open mind. And espically to those who actually
reply with positive, productive posts, not just useless flaming.

IMO instant negitive, im right that is all posts should be considerd spam. >.<

Cheers
-Renshin

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by renshin
After seeing all the videos, pictures and storys that have been presented
on ATS, how can you STILL blindly ignore the fact that in an INFINITELY
large universe, were NOT being visited?

How can you ignore the THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of testimonies about
UFO's abductions ect?

All of that stuff can't be ignored, obviously. The data exists. However, a pile of data doesn't imply that there's a truth hidden under it somewhere. There are many, many of stories about leprechauns. We all know what they look like, what they do, what it takes to get their pot of gold. But where are they? Show me one. Or a leprechaun skeleton. Some photos. A peer-reviewed article in Science Magazine investigating leprechaun habitats would also be a big help.

The problem with all the UFO photos and stories is that they all just fall that one crucial step short of solid proof. Proof you can repeat and that everybody including disinterested observers agrees upon and that you can put your hands on.

Yeah, the Universe is big. It's extra big, but does the size of the hat determine how many rabbits are in it? Nope.

So what we have here is a mystery. I don't see any problem with that. No need to go off and draw a lot of mistaken conclusions about something when we don't have the evidence to back it up. Let's just wait and see what turns up.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I personally think most people will need their own personal experience before truly believing. And then, some will still say its a dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
I personally think most people will need their own personal experience before truly believing. And then, some will still say its a dream.

I've sat, sober and attentive, at a table and watched magicians make things appear and disappear right in front of my very own eyes. So just how reliable are my own senses? Not very. Or should I just go ahead and believe that these magicians actually had some real, mystical control over objects and space? Come on.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know that we are being visited but I have one HUGE problem. Why have they not made sure that ALL the world's people know about them? Are they so enlightened that they are ensuring that our destiny is not influenced by them? Are they scared of our agression and violence? Are we on probation? Are they fighting over us? Are they waiting for us to self-destruct? Are we an experiment? Are our governments in cahoots with them?

I think that most of the sightings we get are from private individual ET's who are taking a look at the barbarians in their natural habitat. I think that ET "officialdom" is being much more circumspect and is playing some sort of waiting game. Whatever they are doing, it is making me very annoyed.

top topics

join