It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting E.T.'s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think it is time as a community to attempt to contact Extra Terrestrials through means of a non-profit organization. No government involved means any contact will be public information. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea I will set it up.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
and how exactly do you want to accomplish that? i mean even the disclosure project failed (at least they didn't achieve their goals until now) ofc i do support your idea but you need a good 'plan' first in order to realize it...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And how would you make contact exactly?

Hell, if it was "just" a matter of setting up a meeting with the E.T.s, don't you think someone would have beaten you to it?

edit: shoot, beaten to it

[edit on 25-6-2007 by koenw]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
I think it is time as a community to attempt to contact Extra Terrestrials through means of a non-profit organization. No government involved means any contact will be public information.

I HAVE heard that ET's are partial to 501(c)3 organizations, so you might have a shot. Even though I hesitate for various reasons to point this out, it has been done (with, ah, 'mixed' results) by CSETI. You might want to check them out, though I believe you will see that a non-profit is no guarantee of public information being readily available, nor does it gurantee quality.

[edit on 6/25/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
meditation allows for contact with other beings.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Has anyone tried walking outside and screaming PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!

If they are so advanced wouldnt they be able to hear you?
Wouldnt they respond to such an honest cry for contact?

I havent personally tried this btw.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Alright say I'm proposing the development of an organization which spends its full effort in experimenting new ways to contact ET's untill proof is obtained.

I believe it is easier than expected to contact Extra Terrestrials.. however the only effort being put forth is by government programs rather than a community.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm Civllians For First Contact Project (CFFFCP) or Civillians Rallying And Pressing For First Contact , has a good ring to it dont you think. Though the abbreviation for the second suggested name is done in jest !!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I had a nightmare about being hunted by Aliens when I was a kid, I think could only be on earth for a short time, the air, exposure and just simply not compatitable with human beings. What if e.t eats humans.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Alright say I'm proposing the development of an organization which spends its full effort in experimenting new ways to contact ET's untill proof is obtained.

I can see a major obstacle in your proposal. You want an organization to "spend it's full effort"... But where do you suppose the funding will come from, for such a grand undertaking?

I'm quite certain that the people involved would like to be paid for their time, and you can't always rely on volunteers alone...

And technology isn't cheap either. You describe experimenting in news ways for contact...

just a couple of thoughts.

top topics

join