It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel braces for July war with up to five enemies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Israel braces for July war with up to five enemies

www.worldtribune.com

Israel is preparing for an imminent war with Iran, Syria and/or their non-state clients.

Israeli military intelligence has projected that a major attack could come from any of five adversaries in the Middle East. Officials said such a strike could spark a war as early as July 2007.

Israeli intelligence chief Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin told the Cabinet the Jewish state faces five enemies in what could result in an imminent confrontation. Yadlin cited Iran, Syria, Hizbullah, Hamas and Al-Qaeda.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It must be hard to be an Israeli. You live surrounded by enemies who want nothing more than to kill you and take you land and holy places.
Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Thankfully Israel has generations of US military aid and their own weapons caches to fall back on.
These are the reasons why Israel has not fallen yet because of this technology and US assistance. But soon, with 5 strong enemies the nation could fall.

www.worldtribune.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Another poster beat you/scooped you a few hours ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

It must be hard to be an Israeli. You live surrounded by enemies who want nothing more than to kill you and take you land and holy places.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't want to live anywhere in the Middle Eastern region of the world. There seems to always be conflict over there and it seems that little ever gets resolved. I'd hate to have to live like that.

Yes, Israel does live in constant fear. However, much of it they have brought onto themselves. Now, I am not going to say that they don't have a right to defend themselves because they certainly do, but if they are just preparing for war on presumptions that aren't confirmed, then I can't support them.

I have said it once, and I will say it again, this whole "war on terrorism" is not going to have a happy ending for the Middle Eastern region. It's a sad thing, but it is an inevitability.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Another poster beat you/scooped you a few hours ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add you comments to the original.

Thread closed.

top topics

join