It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lol project serpo still doing updates??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok, don't get mad at me for bringing this up guys, but I just thought it was interesting that it was basically proved to be a hoax but they are still doing updates.

This new one is from June 20th and supposedly describes one of their space crafts.

www.serpo.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You can believe whatever you want to believe.

As for me, I won't waste my time with anything related to Serpo, or the "Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program".

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hehe, who said I believe it? I'm just bored right now so I don't mind a little reading...

But why do the authors waste their time writing new stuff if everyone knows it's a hoax? They should at least put some ads on their site lol...

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh, okay. I kind of thought that you have been around here long enough to know the real story behind it.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
But why do the authors waste their time writing new stuff if everyone knows it's a hoax?

A lot of it appears to be coming from "Anonymous" sources. That being said, it is probably not the same people who were once involved with it at the beginning, but rather copycats.

2 cents.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm relatively new... does anyone have any links to where the "real story" behind Serpo can be found? I've read the basics of Serpo and never had much of an opinion on it either way but if there's a full debunking (or something close) I'd be interested.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alevar
I'm relatively new... does anyone have any links to where the "real story" behind Serpo can be found? Thanks.

Serpo on ATS

I think you may want to start here
Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

[edit on 24/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

looks like I was beaten to the punch.

alevar, use the search function. It's your friend.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Anything that isn't on ATS is considered a hoax right?

Sad and pathetic

"Oh it's not here on ATS so don't believe it"

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Sad and pathetic

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post. Are you quoting someone specifically here? Who would that be? Are you a "serpo supporter?" Whether you are or not you DO know that much of the serpo-related information actually happened on ATS, don't you? In which case, I don't understand the quote. Perhaps you meant to post on another thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Sad and pathetic

You obviously dont know squat about the SERPO hoax.
Its all here on ATS for anybody willing to simply read.

On a side note, I remember the Serpo buzz, and how it was blown wide open by Shawnna.
Now she has been banned.......

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok, don't get mad at me for bringing this up guys, but I just thought it was interesting that it was basically proved to be a hoax but they are still doing updates.

This new one is from June 20th and supposedly describes one of their space crafts.

www.serpo.org...

They're obviously still getting lots of hits on the site or they wouldn't bother. I would bet that only a small portion of the viewers of that site even know that ATS exists and followed the thread on here.

top topics

join