It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Digest's Robert Morningstar - ATS MIX Show 4 (2 Parts)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hey mr. bartender! One Bourbon, one scotch and one beer,

All this waiting to hear you guys is driving me nuts. I can't wait much longer

This is like one of those blockbuster movies coming out and all the stuff leading up to it makes you want to see it more.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is the show after recording it, need to be edited extensively etc? Hope not, give us the raw feed lol, want to hear this show also...!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I had an experience like one described in the book “Life began in Sumer”. Inki created a wet clay figure but my soul was in it. The feeling was like being torn apart but in reverse. The aquatic/amphibious creature lowered a light like that of a dentist over the clay beings (my) head and showed slides of events yet to happen, leading to a nuclear and bio fungal chemical death bath over most of our planet.
My question is how likely is it that what we are dealing with here is not from other planets but from our own ocean. That like frogs they will some day have a mass of eggs hatch at once with many, many very hungry “children” ready to eat the most abundant form of food (humans)?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thank you to Mr. Morningstar for taking the time to read our questions and thank you for answering any of my questions in advance!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi Guys!

Just have to tell you that we just got through talking with and interviewing Robert Morningstar.

What a fascinating man! Both Dave and I were on the edge of our seats.... We have close to a hour and some odd minutes of interview material, and then he was still gracious enough to stay on the line with us another 20 minutes or so and talk to us "off-air" (so to speak).

Each interview segment was originally tailored to fit into our normal 15 minute scheduled timeframe, but it became apparent to both Dave and I after we had two 15 segments "in the can", that it wasn't really doing any justice to Mr. Morningstar nor you members to have to cut him off right in the middle of him answering the questions presented. In fact, there was just as much interesting subjects being discussed "off-air" in between the interview segments, as there was in the interview itself. So Dave and I huddled together and decided to really make this work, we had to let Robert keep talking without the restrictions. And so from then on, we just let the recorder keep taping us...

Now there is so much information that is discussed (because we kept jumping around from one topic to another), that it may sound a bit discombobulated at times. But I guarantee that if you listen to the whole thing, you'll see how the jigsaw puzzle pieces all start to make the bigger picture appear. For example, you may hear an answer to a members query and then Robert will start talking about what appears to be another subject completely... but in reality the two (or three, or four) areas that he diverts to are inter-connected... But if your not on your toes, you may be saying, "What, where's he going with this"? Again, this is another reason Dave and I decided to just let the interview fly so it would make more sense...

Dave and I both have to commend everyone on the fine questions that were asked by our members. Even Robert mentioned how great your queries are (high praise indeed). We apologize if your question was not asked in the interview, but here's how 'cool' Robert is. We had sent him a list of all your questions and asked him to look them over so he'd be prepared for our interview. Even though we (Dave & I) didn't get to ask everyones questions, Robert made it a point to try and include his discourse to lean towards answering many of them! So again, when you get a chance to hear the interview, keep that in mind...

Now... Dave and I were scheduled to hit you folks in July with our first two shows ATSmix 'Lite' & ATSmix 'Full-Flavor'. But, we both feel that this interview needs to stand by itself all on it's own. Now when will this happen? As soon as we get through editing out the dead-air spots and breaks that we took.. But for the most part,, what you hear, is what we heard while we did the interview... Please don't besiege me (or Dave) with when is it coming, when is it coming? There's a lot material that has to be worked within post-production.. but as soon as it's done, we'll post it..

By The Way... Robert said he enjoyed talking with us so much that he's putting us on his 'friends list', which means that if their's breaking news (or whatever), we're in the loop before anyone else, how cool is that!

OK.. I'm tired, and I have a 500+ megabyte monster of a file to download of the interview, so I better sign off and start downloading now (so I can use the computer tomorrow)

Johnny

[Spelling edit on 6/27/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Johnny and Dave it sounds like the interview went great! Really looking forward to hearing it.

Sounds like Mr. Morningstar is a really cool guy and I am glad he liked the questions we asked.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sounds like everything went off without a hitch!

I can't wait to hear the questions answered myself. I wanted to ask one as well, but I found out about this thing just a tad too late. I guess that means I should keep more of an eye on this place then.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Voidmaster....

Robert has now become a trusted associate for Johnny and I and is going to keep us in the loop for things that come to his attention in the future and will be doing things for us down the way. He monitors this thread and any question you may have could very well be addressed on a future discussion or show with him. He was GREAT!

Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Did I miss the podcast? Of the interview somehow-Is there an ats mix homepage that has the information (and other info)?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Greatlakes.....

We will debut the show very soon in July. TRUST ME, you will KNOW when it debuts and will know WHERE to go. You can START HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dave

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have an interesting question. I reacently watched the video "The Pleiadian Connection" and have visited a couple of sites related to the topic. It's quite fascinating...especially since I have been attracted to the Pleides Constellation since I was a young boy, learning to stargaze and watching Gemini & Apollo missions on tv...

What can you tell us about the Pleiadians and their guidiance, preparing us for 2012 ?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My speakers are out on my computer for the time being.

Could you toss out some teasers from memory--even in just brief summary form?

What were the 3 most interesting things he said?

What 1-3 questions did he most perk up about?

Did anything stun you from his info?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well here's a question I've always wanted answered:

If alien UFO's really exist, then how come there isn't any CONCRETE and evidencial proof of their existance?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
If alien UFO's really exist, then how come there isn't any CONCRETE and evidencial proof of their existance?

There is no concrete proof that you're conscious, either.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That's very different though. Atleast there's a concrete explenation of my existance, true or not. Whereas there is no proof whatsoever of the UFO's existance.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This thread isn't really meant FOR US to discuss the questions lol, perhaps a topic for new thread you two?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My question: Who are you??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join