It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Digest's Robert Morningstar - ATS MIX Show 4 (2 Parts)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"Mile Wide UFO Sighting by British Airline Pilot", unidentified flying object or lenticular cloud in your opinion? Have you encountered any UFO reports that turned out to be lenticular clouds after investigations?

Here's the backstory on this particular case...recent story, 2007-24-07

Evening Standard story...

UFO from the article:

Lenticular cloud for reference:

[edit on 6/24/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I just want to say i'm a big fan of UFO DIGEST dot com. My question is this: Do you think there is a chance that the military, any military, is involved with a secret base on the dark side of the moon? Thanks guys and goodluck wth the show! I'l be listening!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just 3 questions here:
1. How far do you think the UFO have been visiting this planet?
2. What do you think the reaction of the masses will be if disclosure were to happen, especially in regards to religion, society?
3. How we the general public will benefit or not from disclosure? The risks and rewards.
4. Everybody always talk about the goverment benefiting from "alien technology", are we as a race are going to benefit in other fields beside military tecnology?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What is the best place in America for UFO sighting?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Alright I gotta a couple more questions to ask if that is cool....

Robert has written about the Mars face and specifically about a Mars and Egypt connection.
Link

1. Regarding the many theories about the face on mars (Cydonia), what is the one theory that you support and why?

2. Carl Sagan believed that human beings are hard wired to see the human face in using minimal details...is it possible that the face on mars is just that? Almost seeing things in the clouds?

3. If you do think there is a Egypt connection with the face and ruins on Mars, is there any evidence i.e. hieroglyphs or other myths that would lend credence to this theory?

I figured a lot of people had asked UFO questions so I kind of wanted to go in a different direction with my questions, hope that is cool!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I would like to ask one question.

Was there a specific event that inspired you to work for UFO digest?
If so then would you please share it with us, and what advice could you give anyone who thinks that it would be great to do what you do, and how could they achieve it?

Thank you

Omega

[edit on 25/6/2007 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wow...great questions so far guys and gals. I'm having a hard time coming up with one now
O.K. here we go.......Why the secrecy? Is it simply because its us behind this, settng the stage for a "false galactic war" to impose martial law, or is this a case of denying the truth until the truth becomes evident? Just asking for your opinion on this matter. I would say that is my biggest question. Is it really aliens or a sectet government plot to instill a New World Order.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When I saw the craft I saw, I wondered how there were 'portholes' down the length of the craft, as this does not fit the normal stereo type of what a 'ufo' looks like.

Does he know of other crafts that have been reported like this? I live in central Alabama and am under the impression it was a man made craft.

It was slighty curved in the same fashion on the top and bottom with the 'portholes' horizontally down the side with red light illuminating the inside. From the side angle I saw it at, I would describe it as cigar shaped, but probably round from a top or bottom perspective.

I only got a look at it for 3 seconds and it darted away on the 3-4 second.

I am wondering if the red light was an exterior feature that I perceived as being portholes or actual windows, when the darting away occured it left a streak of red light.

How can a craft that moves at that speed have any type of window that does not shatter or break and still do whatever it must do to achieve its speed?

I am also wondering about the red light because I know that pilots (human) use red light to read maps and not loose their night vision.

The portholes looked similar to the windows of an airliner on a runway at dusk or dawn (interior light on but red instead of white), with a silhouette of the craft and the red lights being the most noticeable feature.

I have made a thread describing the sighting here.

This is a seperate question.

I would like to know what the 'iris' ufos are and are they an actual physical object. I have seen them several times locally, once with a friend who did not want to admit he saw it, as well as other people I have spoken to in person.

The 'iris' ufo is a very white light that 'opens' and 'closes' concentrically from the center from total darkness to a not very large white light. I thought it was a helicopter spot light at first but there are no other lights visible when the light goes dark.

All of these sighting occured around 2002. I still live in the same area and haven't seen activity of this frequency before or since then.

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have,
Spoodily

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
what do you personally think of Dr. Steven M. Greer and his Disclosure Project and would you say that it's possible, that we really get the 'imminent' disclosure this man promised to us several times now, through him and his organisation? thank you!

[edit on 25/6/07 by EBE154]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'd like to ask what the top five most credible UFO sightings are in your opinion, and briefly, why you chose them

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'd like to ask him what the more recent flaps have been. Are there any current reports that are causing much controversy?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just one simple question;

What convinced you ufo's/ET's are real ??

[edit on 25-6-2007 by reaper2]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wonder if they are doing the interview already? Also any one know when ATS mix premieres?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would ask him to get us a body already!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok my last one promise

Having the UFO community exposure that you have, do you have any interesting unexplained/UFO stories, evidence or photos by people contacting you, either in confidence or otherwise, that have held true after research and investigation? I ask because it would seem that you would get contacted many many times by all sorts of claims and people, and that most would be pure bunk, but what of the ones that have held some water?

[edit on 6/25/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Due to circumstances beyond ATSmix's control, the interview has been moved to another date (hopefully in the next day or two)... Which actually is a good thing for all of us, as it gives our member's more time to come up with some more queries and questions...!

So keep them coming..

Johnny

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello Dave

I'm new its my first post and I'm not good at typing or explaining myself properley sorry. I want to talk about John Lear if thars OK .

His stuff I think is amazing but I would like to ask what is our soul for? if its not for God???? Also are we all just meat meat for beings from away. Sorrry if its an old question but ye guys scare me with your intelligence.
ta very much

[edit on 28-6-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi Pierreletrek....

If you are referring to the "Soul Catcher" that John has talked about on many occassions.... he goes into more specific details in our interview, which is a multiple part series that will be heard over a few weeks when ATS MIX premiers in July.

By the way, don't let the members intimidate you or make you afraid to ask questions .... they ALL at one point in their ATS membership were a bit insecure when they started out. Welcome to our world.

"The TRUTH Is IN HERE!"

Hope that answers your question.

Dave

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
By the way, don't let the members intimidate you or make you afraid to ask questions .... they ALL at one point in their ATS membership were a bit insecure when they started out. Welcome to our world.

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

Yeah man what he said, this place is great full of very cool people. I am also still new enough where I can't figure out how to change my profile name colors with out them turning nigh invisible haha.....yeah I need to fix that.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Okay Folks.... LAST CALL

I just received an e-mail from Robert Morningstar and our interview will happen on June 26th (tonight as of this posting). Robert has read ALL of your posts but will come back in one more time before we do his actual show.... so IF you have a question that you want us to ask and read YOUR NAME on the show...... as I said.....

LAST CALL!

Dave

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join