It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Digest's Robert Morningstar - ATS MIX Show 4 (2 Parts)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OK.. Dave and I have scheduled an interview with the Editor of UFO DIGEST.

So this will be the place to post your questions for us to ask him...

We can't guarantee will get to everyone's question on just one show,
but if things roll right, maybe we can make it a two-parter...

His website is here if you need to fuel your imagination for some questions.

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's a great honor to have the editor of UFO DIGEST on abovetopsecret. One question among others that I am interested in asking him is, with all the controversy surrounding the billy meier contact case. Does he believe that the amazing pictures, movies, contacts, or the story itself is real or just a really good hoax.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok here's my question, with all of the hoaxes that have been perpetrated in the past and perhaps even some that are going on now, the UFO community can become 'jaded' and not be prepared for when the real deal comes along. How can the UFO community and members of this board (ATS) approach this issue, that is performing due diligence in researching any new UFO claims, along with remaining open minded at the same time and without bias on either side?

[edit on 6/24/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some great questions folks, Dave and I we'll be sure to ask them..

For everyone else, I'd like to say that the interview has been bumped up to this Monday (thats tomorrow at this writing).

So everyone needs to get their thinking caps on (just tilt the tin-foil-hat in a northernly direction) so that we can really overwhelm him with our members queries..

Johnny

Edit by dave.... to correct spelling

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Out of all the ufo stories which one is the most believable of all time in your opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions:

1. Do you have any thoughts on when disclosure may happen and if so when could you see it happen and how do you imagine it happening?

2. Have you had any UFO sightings/encounters personally and if so, please describe the most memorable one?

3. Do you believe that the US government has a working relationship with ET's? If so why?

4. Do you believe that the different type of ET craft go with a certain ET race? For example, triangles go with "Nordics" and saucers go with "gray's"?

5. Do you believe anything that Phil Schneider said in his speeches?

6. Do you have any thoughts or theories on ET propulsion systems?

7. What is your favorite UFO sighting, and please describe it?

8. Do you believe that some UFO's ET's originate from within Earth?

9. Do you believe that some of the "best" UFO evidence can be found in ancient/old artwork?

10. Do you think that Photoshop and CGI programs are hurting the UFO truth movement because of how easy it is to create a hoax? I almost think that poloroid is the way to go these days because it seems that everything else can be manipulated.

Please use as many questions as you like and I appreciate your help.

Moserious

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi, just one simple question really.

Of all the known sightings and reports, what is your favorite type of UFO?

Eg: disk; orb, cigar shaped, triangular etc.

Personally, I like good old fashioned disks myself. You know, the ones with all the "bells & whistles" like in my avatar.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My questions:

1..Do you think that the UFO's could be made by a secret branch of government doing clandestine experiments on people tracking?

2..Do you think that UFO's are equipped with a device making them soundless, and if so, do they have the capability of making anything around them (i.e. a helicopter) soundless as well?

3..Do you seriously believe that UFO's are from places other than this world?

That's it...Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Q1 In your opinion where do you think UFOs come from?

Q2 What are the purpose for crop circles?

Q3 (you don't have to ask this but it's something I always wondered) What do aliens have against cows? I mean seriously experimentation is one thing but whats the deal with mutilation?

I am glad you guys are going head first here with this. I can't wait to hear what you guys roll out with.

Thanks

What U KNO

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions not pertaining to UFOs....I am sure I will have some UFO questions later but at the moment I have been reading extensively about the JFK assassination and the many different theories that are associated with it.

Mr. Morningstar has written extensively about the JFK assasination.
Including these articles:
The Ultimate Secret of the JFK assassination
Identifying the Badgemen

1. Have you followed the story of Saint John Hunt and his father E. Howard Hunt's 'death bed' confession?
E. Howard Hunt's confession

2. If so do you think that this is the closest to the truth of who killed JFK as we have ever been?

3. What are your thoughts on the media not reporting at all on this story save the Rolling Stone article and the discussion that there are still people who were connected to LBJ who are working to suppress this?

4. Are there any places investigators have NOT looked for new evidence to shed light on the case that you have in mind or is all HARD evidence pretty much lost forever?
If that is the case is there any one still alive that may have intimate knowledge of the assassination plot?

Thats all i have for now!

Thanks,

Ross

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks Dave and Johnny for the opportunity to ask Robert Morningstar questions on UFO's.
1. You can ask 20 people the question of why our government still believes in secrecy when it comes to UFO's and get 20 different answers for the reasons why. What is Robert's take on the matter?
2. Which planet has more advanced technologies when it comes to the resident humanoids on Mars and Venus the Martonians or the Venusians and how are each governed? This is not a joke.
Rik Riley

[edit on 24-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why have UFO sightings seemed to have 'evolved' through the decades, from the airship looking craft in the 1800's to saucer shaped or flying disk looking craft, to the cigar shape and back to the saucer shape before settling on an egg-like configuration in the 1960s?

After that, sightings have evolved into delta or triangular shapes, some reconfiguring into blobs of transient light. Today, 2007 the phenomenon has sort of regressed, in the mind of man or actually, to the 50's or 60's shapes mostly, only a bit less hardware bound or mechanical in appearance. What is your take on this? Many thanks!

[edit on 6/24/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Some people have said that they have seen a silver shaped U.F.O. extracting water from a local lake. This is also tru of Puerto Rico, where some have gone as far as saying that U.F.O.'s are launching from under the sea.

Could water be used as some sort of fuel for these craft?

Have you heard of this type of phenomenon, and if so, what's your take on it?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A current topic under discussion at ATS is the Columbus, GA crash occurring on November 28, 2006. At the same time of day and date of the crash, green "meteors" were seen over a 5-state region. Are you familiar with this case and do you have any information you could share with us? Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would like to know what Robert's take on the Ohare incident last November is, especially the part where the FAA denied having any reports to John Hilkevich (Trib reporter) only to "fess up" a couple days later.

I would also like to know what his thoughts are about the possibility United Airlines squelched its employees vocalization of that incident?

And don't forget to tune into ATSMIX!

Springer...

[edit on 6-24-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
THANKS GREATLY for the opportunity to ask a diversity of questions.

1. Guy Malone of

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

asserts that when he surveyed ALL the better known UFO researchers, 100% of them confirmed that they had plenty of cases in their files wherein calling on Jesus or the Name of Jesus prevented or aborted in-process abduction experiences.

Yet 100% of the researchers swore him to secrecy about their going on record about that.

What are your guesstimates about why that is such a taboo subject?

2. How long do you guesstimate before the USA shadow government and/or the more overt government OUTS truly shocking UFO info bringing the topic into the mainstream media AS AN IRREFUTABLE FACT?

3. How long do you guesstimate before the predicted war with ET [von Braun, Carol Rosin et al] begins overtly?

4. What outcome do you predict for that war, charade, whatever it will be?

5. Do you believe there are good as well as evil ET's? If so, what percentage do you guesstimate in each camp?

6. What could you say, of any substance, about the purported "Dracos?"

7. Other than the denial of UFO realities, what would be the 3 biggest hoaxes purpetrated by the shadow government in the UFO field/ball park?

8. What do you guesstimate to be the next shocking disclosure or type of disclosure by very senior, highly qualified individuals or government components?

9. If you knew that the 10 closest people to you were going to be abducted by evil ET's tonight . . . what would you do between now and then?

10. Are you aware of statistics about which groups of people are under/over represented in ET abductions? Where might one access such statistics?

11. What keeps you going in this field?

12. Have you ever been truly frightened by government types while working in this field? How did you handle it? What are your recommendations for others in similar situations?

13. Are there regions of the planet where abductions are rare to nonexistent? If so, where? Any guesses about why?

14. I've read that Roman Catholics and Jews are under-represented in abductions . . . do you have any confirmation of that? Why might that be so?

15. What brings you the most hope in your daily life and in working in this field?

--Bo

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
16. On another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

We discussed trying to get set-up a series of courses for an Associates Degree at a Communicty College and/or a BA degree in UFOLOGY.

We set-up a survey thread to guage interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There was one reply.

Maybe that's due to the vastness of the site.

But what would you assess as the probable degree of interest in such a course of study? What major difficulties--other than admininstrative approval by the college--would you see in setting up such a course of study? What would you expect the response of the powers that be, to be?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on Alien involvment with human evolution?

Thank you Sir

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Great get!

I would ask him this: Does he notice an increase in UFO sightings over the past several years, or is it just a reflection of the spread of communication technology to the public (youtube, myspace, etc. ). If he does notice an increase, does he see it leading to a mass event or public disclosure from the govt?

Keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mr. Morningstar, good day. Being the editor of UFO Digest must have many perks, invited to all the Expo's, confrences and mountain meetings etc. My questions for you are there must be a down side as well.

Do you face any critizism from friends or family?

Do your children face any bullying at school?

I keep my enthusiasm for the subject to myself as to not have family or friends lable me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join