It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

behold a pale horse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
You have a guy telling you something, and you accept that unproven? Do you have any idea what you are claiming? The government does not stop books from being sold, or even try... you might try researching these things before you post them, or at least giving some thought to what you are claiming before posting...

Read the post again!
I was not claiming anything! I was ASKING a question cause I am looking for people that have read this book! Please fully read a post and think about what you�re trying to argue before posting.

Originally posted by sneaky1035
Is it true the president tried pulling this book off the shelves? And is it true that in the middle of the book were many, many laws that were being changed at that time?

[edit on 9/30/2004 by sneaky1035]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Uh, bud? I quoted you exactly, and YOU claimed that someone told you the book was banned. THAT is what i referenced... you might want to read our own posts before you try to slap somedone around for reacting to it...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Uh, bud? I quoted you exactly, and YOU claimed that someone told you the book was banned. THAT is what i referenced... you might want to read our own posts before you try to slap somedone around for reacting to it...

Listen, I don't need your snide remarks. I am trying to find some information out on this book. If you would read my post you might see that. Please respond if you have specific information on this book. If not, BUTT OUT!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I did. You didn't like the reply. get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There was something from a Clint Eastwood movie having to do with a pale horse... I know this is off topic but it went something like:

"Behold the pale horse
and the Man who sat on him was Death
and Hell followed with Him"

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I did. You didn't like the reply. get over yourself.

hummmm.... sounds like someone needs to take there own advice!
Thank goodness for the ignore button!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nschmoyer
There was something from a Clint Eastwood movie having to do with a pale horse... I know this is off topic but it went something like:

"Behold the pale horse
and the Man who sat on him was Death
and Hell followed with Him"

That's from revelations in the bible. One of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I haven't read the book, but this link might save you some time.

BEHOLD!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

11/5/01 - William Cooper, controversial author of "Behold A Pale Horse" and radio talk show host, was shot to death by sheriff deputies in an exchange of gunfire, fulfilling his often-stated wish to go out in a blaze of glory.

Hate to admit it but Cooper wanted a fight and could still be here with us today. Dont fight the law people, most sheriffs,cops,troopers are ordinary folks that just want to do the task at hand(law enforcement) and go home without incident.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
I haven't read the book, but this link might save you some time.

BEHOLD!!!

How is this supposed to save me some time? Its a picture of a horse.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sneaky1035
How is this supposed to save me some time? Its a picture of a horse.

Wow... That really went right over your head. Nevermind.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
its not a picture of a horse... its a picture of a PALE horse...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i heard a reference to this theory of a pale horse in a book by A. Crowley

if anyone could tell me exactlly what book it is i would be very grateful as i think it was only an extract in some article

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Im about to get stuck into the audio version of this book, 3 cd's with a interview with william at the end.

I know this is a old thread, but worthy of a bump, any more comments on this book?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ok not william cooper related but sort of. What happen to the black boxes aboard the planes that hit the twin towers?
Those black boxes are supposed to be design to withstand high impact crashes. travel.howstuffworks.com... I've always wondered what happened to the boxes on that horrible day. I never hear any mention of it in the media. I guess we'll never know, just like we'll never know why the 3rd tower went down and didn't get hit by anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is William Cooper a nut case? What if...he isn't. He even claims don't believe anything. Do your own research and decide for yourself. It may sound preposterous, but then it's been said, "Truth is stranger than fiction." F.D.R. said, ' Nothing happens by chance in governmen. If it did...50% of of what happens would be in your favor." When has anything that has happened in government been in your favor? The major part of government has become pawns for the corporations, and the corporations money compromise government, and greed make it so. Read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins and you will begin to understand that William Cooper is not so crazy as you may think. The ones to worry about are the ones who claim they serve you, and the corporations that control them,and the IMF and World Bank that control them. Follow the money. It's that simple. America is being set up to nutralize and destroy the Constitution, Bill of Righta, and out national soverignty. Do your research people. You know things are not right.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
im fairly new to the whole NWO idea etc, recently i started reading "behold a pale horse" by william cooper.
question: is this guy valid?

This is an old topic which has been discussed time after time in ATS by so many posters.
William Cooper's book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE has been discussed quite a bit before, and it's getting old. The only original writings in the book are his biography and his thesis: The Secret Government. The rest of the book is his compilation of materials that he gathered from other sources.
Anyway, those who didn't think much of William Cooper jokingly called his book BEHOLD A PALE OF HORSE#.
I, for one, believe that I cannot blame him if he were labeld a nut-case, mainly because of his obnoxious personality and egocentrism.
Here is what I wrote about William Cooper:

BILL COOPER, a manipulated "disinformant" of the 90's?

by Norio Hayakawa August 23, 2006

My association with Milton William "Bill" Cooper goes back to the summer of 1989 when I first met him in West Los Angeles and my interaction with him went on intermittently throughout the mid 90's. The last time I was next to him was when he was in a closed casket at his funeral service in Arizona. It was quite an emotional day for me.

It was on a typical, mild but clear Arizona morning of November 15, 2001 when a former conspiracy talk radio host and video producer, Anthony J. Hilder and myself, both from Los Angeles and another conspiracy talk show host from Phoenix arrived at the Community Presbyterian Church of a small country town of Springerville, located on a high plateau in Eastern Arizona.

It was around 8:30 a.m. and there was just a sprinkling of people in the foyer of the church. We all drove in to this sleepy country town with my van to attend the funeral service for the late Bill Cooper who was shot to death on November 6, 2001 by Apache County Sheriff deputies in a confrontation that took place in front of Bill's home atop a hill in the nearby town of Eagar. One deputy was seriously injured in that confrontation when Bill fired a round to his head.

We had expected more attendees to the service which was to start at 9:00 a.m.
Soon the closed casket of Bill arrived and was set up in the front in the sanctuary. It was not a formal religious service. Before the service started, we had a briefing by the officiating person. By the time the service started, there were around 85 persons seated in the pews. Some of the attendees were from the Midwestern states, some were from the East Coast. A few, such as us, were from California. Others were from other Southwestern states and the rest were local folks.

It was a simple, informal service with a prayer in the beginning, followed by a short biography of Bill, followed by Eulogies and Remembrances by speakers and a final prayer, followed by the recessional of the casket from the sanctuary and a car processional to the Springerville Town Cemetery a few miles away.

There were a total of 8 speakers at the service, including Anthony J. Hilder and myself. When my turn came, here is what I said from the podium:

"The world will always remember Bill Cooper as an egotistic, paranoia monger. Indeed, to many he was perhaps an arrogant, obnoxious, choleric, self-aggrandizing, rude, vitriolic and vengeful person. Perhaps he was all of this and much more. But no matter how negative his personality is described to be, we must admit the fact that he did indeed make a tremendous impact among hundreds, if not, thousands of his listeners, whether in front of his astounded lecture audiences or through his "shocking" radio programs.

I first met Bill back in 1989 in West L.A. when he was just an unknown speaker and where he spoke for the first time at a gathering called UFORUM in which I was a frequent attendee. I was quite stunned then with his hypothesis on the "Secret Government". It really sounded so fresh at that time because unlike most UFO speakers of that time, he convincingly injected "UFOs" to a "one-world government" right-wing flavored conspiracy theory. I was so impacted by his hypothesis that I soon became a volunteer and helped him organize his first successful major public appearance that same year, which was held at Hollywood High School Auditorium, which was attended by well over 800 people. That became the historic launching pad for his national lecture circuit. And the rest is history.

You can read the rest in the article I wrote about William Cooper:
www.hometown.aol.com...

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lost

Galileo did dissapear after approaching Jupiter and astronomers around the world noticed for a week after a new black spot on the planet about the size of Earth. Explosion? Failed attempt?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No worries, he is definitely reliable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join