It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black hawk down{today}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I just heard on the news that a black hawk went down in iraq killing 8 people aboard..I did not notice any postings about this so I went ahead and posted the thread..I wonder how long till things like this go almost completely unnoticed??? probably not to far off till most americans[or anybody] disregard anything that goes on over there....I wont forget about them over there though

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Never forget about them. Whether you agree with the United States for being there or not. Remember those who died believing it was for the better of this country.

My thoughts on it:

It doesn't matter whether I agree with the reasons we are there or not, we should stay the course at this point. Just as being there causes anger in some, I do believe leaving at this point would only make matters worse. The people of the middle east would again claim we left them hanging in the wind. Our government has stated it would stay there as long as needed. I would be severely disappointed if they went back on their statements again.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
im sure i've seen a film about this

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by android

a film?? oh was that a joke or something?? not really that funny sir

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You have to be a very "special" type of person to crack jokes about anyone dying...

How sad.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.reuters.co.uk...

9 dead.

-B.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by android

u need to get out!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by drwatson]