It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Spacecraft to meet Nibiru on 20 June 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pseudo science. No one has ever seen this planet. Just assumptions on totally unprovable facts. And they are able to predict exactly where the planet is going to pass... laughable.
The only thing I agree is that we know nothing. Our technical knowledge is only 100 years old. In 1000 years we may know something, maybe.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

Can't do that, check this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That does nothing to dispute the fact that all of this Niburu/PX junk is initially based on man's personal INTERPRETATION of ancient texts. These interpretations of ancient texts are no more provable than any of the bibles interpretations.

Sorry, but human interpretations of crap written 5K-7K years ago hold no water with me because there is no one on earth, no one, that will be able to accurately understand what these people were seeing, experiencing and trying to say in these texts. There have been "liberties" taken with some of these translations, no more different that the liberties that have been taken with the biblical translations. You wanna see wandering planets and hostile alien takeovers of humans on ancient earth, knock yourself out. It is still nothing more than an interpretation and the want to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you may beleive !

Thatas true

Dan

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
HI GUYS SORRY FOR CAPITAL BUT THEY ARE MORE EASY IN WRITING,

I AM FROM GREECE MY NAME IS JOHN I HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE IN EARTH I MEAN FOR 30 YEARS AND I WILL BE 33 YEARS OLD BY THE TIME THE DISASTER STRIKES I WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED BY THE ASTRONOMICS AND SPACE AND ALIENS SPECIES BUT NOT ANY MORE I THINK THAT IF THE END IS NEAR THEN WE SHOULD START CONSIDERING WHAT HAVE WE DONE AS FAR AS NOW TO PREVENT ALL THIS THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE NOTHING TWO THREE THINGS MAKE ME THINK VERY SERIOUSLY THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON

1) 1984 RONALD REYGAN IS SAYING SOME CRAZY THING IN THE UN IF THIS IS TRUE SPEECH AND NO EDITING THEN HE KNOWS SOMETHING FOR ALIEN SPECIES AND COMMON ENEMY...

2) NASA IS MAKING NUCLEAR TESTING ON JUPITER 1989 1990 1991
AND 2 MONTHS AGO ALSO....

3) NORWAY IS BUILDING AN ARC FOR SEEDS

4) IF IT IS TRUE THE NORWAY POLITICAL LETTER

5 ) THE DEATH OF THE PAKISTAN POLITICIAN

6 ) SPACECRAFT OF NASA STOPS SERVICE IN 2012

7 ) ALL UNDERGROUND BASES ARE FINISHING IN 2011

8 ) IN MY COUNTRY NO BASE IS CREATED.... DON'T KNOW WHY?
VERY ODD IF SOMETHING IS WRONG THEY DON'T NOW IT OR THEY DON'T WANT TO SAY IT AS FAR AS I NOW UNDERGROUND BASE NEW ONE NONE EXIST BUT WE HAVE BOMBER SHELTERS IN CASE OF WAR WITH TURKEY NO OFFENSE IF SOMEONE IS FROM THERE I HATE KILLING MY OWN SPECIES BUT ALIENS ON THE OTHER HAND I WOULD LIKE TO WASTE THEM IF THEY TRY TO ATTACH HERE

9 ) ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECHY OF MAYANS AFTER THE PLANET WILL COME THE ANCIENT GODS WILL RETURN....

WELL IF THEY HAVE DIED? IF THEY HAD PERISHED?

YOU KNOW THAT TIME IS RELATIVE RIGHT ACCORDING TO EINSTAIN
WELL LETS MAKE AN MATHEMATIC THINKING 3657 YEARS = 1 YEAR FOR NIBIRU SO IF WE ADVANCED A LOT ACCORDING TO THEM MAYBE THE ONE YEAR THEY PASSED IS 3657 YEARS OF EVOLUTION FOR US ALSO WHAT IF ANOTHER TRIBE FOUND THEM AND DESTROY THEM AND WHAT IF (IT IS LIKE PLAYING IMPERIUM GALACTICA 2) THEY ARE IN WAR WITH ANOTHER CIVILAZATION SO? AND WHO IS GOD THE HEAD SCIENTIST THAT DEVELOPED US? AND HOW BUILD THIS MASSIVE SPACE WITH ALL THIS PERFECT ECOSYSTEM AND THE MILLION GALAXIES THAT EXISTS CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE DISTANCES THAT THE SPACE IS EXPANDED? WELL THINGS ARE VERY VERY VERY DIFFICULT OR ACCORDING TO MATHEMATICS WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND A SOLUTION THEN THE ONLY SOLUTION IS THE MOST SIMPLE...

SO WELL LETS SAY IT GOES LIKE THAT FIRST WHEN YOU SEE THE NEXT SUNSET CHECK IF THERE IS A SECOND SMALL SUN THERE I WILL DO THAT TODAY....

SECOND THE TRUE IS THAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT

1) THE SUN LATELY BURNS A LOT THAT IS PROVED WITH MAGNETIC FIELD AND THE SOLAR FLARES BURNS HIGHER THAN OBVIOUS

THE PROBLEMS WILL BE CREATED ON THE SUMMER OF 2012 ON THE OLYMPIC FLAME ACCORDING TO NOSTRADAMUS WAR WILL BE RAGED ON THE WORLD AND FIRE WILL FALL FROM THE SKY METEOR RAIN?

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE 2 THINGS I WILL CLARIFY HERE
FIRST LEAVE TOWN THOSE DAYS JUST FOR SHURE MAKE A LIST OF THING THAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT SEARCH DOR DISTANT FROM CITI HIGHER GROUND WEAPONS ARE A MUST NOT ONLY FROM ALIENS THAT MIGHT COME TO DESTROY US (BECAUSE THE BEST TIME TO ATTACK IS WHEN THE ENEMY IS ON THE GROUND) BUT FROM HUMANS THAT MIGHT WANT TO RAPE LOOT OR KILL AND INFORM ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE MAKE SURVIVAL GROUPS JUST IN CASE WHO EVER IS NOT LISTENING DON'T TRY TO PERSUADE THEM JESUS SAID ONLY THE ONES THAT WANT CAN BE SHAVED...

ALSO THE ONES THAT WILL NOT GET A NUMBER AND A TAG ACCORDING TO BIBLE AND NORWAY LETTER WILL BE SAVED.

I THINK BIBLE IS A SURVIVAL GUIDE BECAUSE IF THOSE THINGS ARE ALREADY WRITEN AND HAVE PASSED US THEN WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR SELVES REMEMBER THERE IS NO FATE LIKE SARAH O CONNOR SAID IN TERMINATOR....
AND SOMETHING PERSONAL I HAVE SEEN IN A SMALL AGE AND NOW A GROWN UP MAN STRANGE DREAMS WITH ALIENS FIGHTING THEM SOMETIME THE SAME DREAM AGAIN AND AGAIN IN 3 OR 2 YEARS PASS
WELL IT IS STRANGE MAYBE I SEE TO MUCH MOVIES GAMES AND TV BUT..... AS FAR AS NOW I HAVE SEEN DREAMS OF A CRUSH WITH MY CAR AND I SAID NONSENSE...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC:

Can anyone explain to me why this topic appeared on the recent posts list, seeing as the last post was in 2007?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Nibiru aliens went back in time to bump the thread. They're on a tight schedule to arrive at Earth in December 2012, and they want to make sure that the traffic lights are green at Jupiter Junction.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What exactly am I missing here???

Terrapop, the OP, said that NASA would intercept 'Niburu' in June, 2007.

Ummmm....my calendar says it is 23 July, 2008. Hmmmmmmm.....

Why did this 'thread' pop up as 'current'???

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
What exactly am I missing here???

Terrapop, the OP, said that NASA would intercept 'Niburu' in June, 2007.

Ummmm....my calendar says it is 23 July, 2008. Hmmmmmmm.....

Why did this 'thread' pop up as 'current'???

Because of This post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im getting even more curious about Nibiru, a planet that hides, then appears, then vanishes: it has no orbit, nor coordinates, it is going to impact Earth on a precise day of december 2012 but if you ask where it is NOW no one is able to provide you with the coordinates.
It's a very strange planet Nibiru: i guess that the ancient sumerian are now laughing at reading this non sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Read "Genesis Revealed" by Zecharia Sitchin. He shows that there is multitudes of evidence for Nibiru passing as a NEO and is that is has every 3600 years.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So the vatican's launching probes now????

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As NASA says:
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You may find this from Nasa pages.

"Most of the entries on the Internet about Nibiru are false. Wikipedia has it correct when they write that "Nibiru is a name in Sumerian, Babylonian astrology associated with the god Marduk, generally accepted as referring to the planet Jupiter." The rest is a hoax, including all the "stuff" questioner #! found on the internet. Questioners #2 and #3 mention the astronomical observatory at the South Pole, but I assure you these astronomers are not looking at Nibiru. The Antarctic is a great place for astronomical infrared and short-wave-radio observations, and it also has the advantage that objects can be observed continuously without the interference of the day-night cycle. If the questioner really thinks that Nibiru is visible in the daytime in the southern hemisphere, they are very confused; this sort of statement is obviously false. Questioners #3 and #4 seem to think that the government would hide information about Nibiru and the catastrophe supposedly due in a few years, but I can't imagine why. My experience is, in fact, that sometimes parts of the government do just the opposite, as in the frequent references to various terrorist threats or warnings about driving accidents on long holiday weekends, which are no more dangerous than any other time. In any case, the job of NASA scientists is to discover and tell the truth! Questioner (5) asks if Nibiru is the same as Eris, and the answer is an emphatic no. This Nibiru hoax has been around for a decade, including predictions that Nibiru would pass close to Earth and cause a catastrophe about 5 years ago. (Guess what: it didn't happen!). Eris, in contrast, is one of several dwarf planets recently found by astronomers in the outer part of out solar system, all of them on normal orbits that will never bring them close to Earth. There is a good write-up on Eris in Wikipedia. Finally, Questioner (6) asks me to identify two pictures. I could perhaps do so if I knew the type of telescope and camera used and the scale of photos. Without that information, I can only guess that (if these photos are real) these might be images of a gas cloud (nebula) ejected by a star in its old age. They are obviously very distant, since we see stars in the foreground superposed on the nebula. Also, since the stars are the same, this object (if it is real) has not moved between the dates of the two photos. It is just crazy that anyone would claim that these are photos of a planet in our own solar system. Let me say once again that Nibiru is a hoax promoted by a cult; it does not exist, and it certainly poses no threat to us. It saddens me that people would be taken in by such nonsense. David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
February 7, 2008"

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
U KNOW U SHOULD REALLY READ UP ON THESE THINGS BEFORE SAYING THERE NOT TRUE, SINCE THEY CAN ALREADY SEE IT AND WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR MAY 15TH 2009 WHEN U CAN SEE IT AS A RED DOT WITH UR NAKED EYE, THEN TELL ME IT`S NOT TRUE.
U SHOULD STOP TO NOT BELEIVE AND OPEN UR EYES AND MIND A LITTLE MORE

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I for one don't believe these BS videos / stories

check this out from nasa.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Question

Is there a planet Nibiru that will pretty much destroy earth in 2012? I watched a video about it last night and I freaked out so bad i was shaking and crying. Is our world coming to an end in 2012? If so... why cant we just blow the thing up and call it a day?
I am really sorry that these crazy Nibiru claims have upset you. I don't want to keep answering these questions about Nibiru, but let me say once more as clearly as I can, for you and the other questioners: Nibiru does not exist. NASA has never discovered or detected Nibiru or anything remotely like it. The handful of dwarf planets that astronomers have discovered beyond Neptune are on stable orbits that will never come into the inner solar system, let alone threaten Earth. Nothing will happen in 2012. Nibiru is simply a fake, a hoax, the result of a small religious cult that is unfortunately scaring lots of people with totally false stories. David Morrison

NAI Senior Scientist
January 31, 2008

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
it is now jan-13-09, and this thread popped up again...hmmm.....what am i missing here? secret messenging from afar?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
June 2007? There are no scientific evidence of a mysterious star and planets orbiting our own solar system. I have heard of these propostrous rumors that are so far-fetched. Could there be a gravitational shift? No!

The only truth to the year 2012 is the completion of the Mayan calendar's 4th world and beginning the 5th. There is also a galactic alignment of the center of the Milky Way, Sol and our planet. To make it simple, it's a galactic eclipse. There is only one thing I could speculate: a shift in reality. We all know that there are numerous realities. However, there is no evidence to correlate reality with the Mayan calander and the eclipse.

The only thing we know is that the Mayans created a very accurate calendar. All astronomers are aware of the galactic alignment.

Do not make any assumptions or theories. Science is all about proof and mathematical probability. I suggest we spend more time on reality.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hey guise, is it 2007 yet? What are the results in from niburu?

Honestly, how many failed predictions have to happen before people start questioning their beliefs?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That's a fine question...all this doomsday stuff just get's so overwhelming some times. The planet should have ended a good thousand times by now...I think I am still here

-Kyo

<< 1   >>

join