It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something really strange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's normal for everyone around where i live to experience strange things happening, but nothing like this has ever happend, it'll be short.

Last night i was laying on the couch in the living room and it was 15 mins till mid-night, well I heard this really really loud noise it sounded like a jet had just went right over my house and it sounded close like within 20 feet above my house, whatever it was my house was litterally shaking from it. Well after I heard this I went straight outside on the front porch and was looking around I didn't see anything but I heard this LOUD roaring noise it sounded like engines but it didn't sound like any engines i have ever heard of before, and I also heard a lady in the woods across the street and she was screaming like she was being attacked so I started running toward the road by time I got to the road everything went dead quiet, no engines no screaming or anything.

I've been living here for about 7 years and have seen things in the woods at night, like red and blue lights and it happens fairly often, it bothered me when I was younger but not anymore. I don't know what it is but that has to be the strangest thing that I have ever experienced.

Has anyone had something similiar happen to them.

Oh yes, my brother was awake in his room and never heard it which really made me uncofortable.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I live in the country and I have had a similar experience, There were what sounded like Ridiculously loud jet engines and a shaking of my house. I looked out side, saw no jet, no plane nothing. This has happened several times in the last year. I have no clue what it is but it's annoying and loud.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Was it cloudy? Overcast? Maybe the planes are there but you just can't spot them.

I've heard planes that I look for and can't see, but I just figured that it was hidden in the clouds or heading in a different direction then where I was looking.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Was it cloudy? Overcast? Maybe the planes are there but you just can't spot them.

I've heard planes that I look for and can't see, but I just figured that it was hidden in the clouds or heading in a different direction then where I was looking.

Not last night the sky was crystal clear, it looked like i could see every start in the sky, not a cloud in sight.
Plains aren't that common in my area, but helecopters are, and it sounded nothing like a helecopter, but then again it could have been, but i would have seen it if it was a helecopter.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Uniceft..

I live in Denver, CO and I have had the same experience at least a half dozen times. I am usually sitting up watching TV around 11:30-12 midnight when I hear what sounds like a Jumbo jet flying right over head. Mind you I do live about 20 miles from DIA, but most of the jets passing over do just that, pass over. The noises I hear sound like a jet flying over, but the sound just lingers and it is like a jet is hovering. It is always the same loud, house-rattling sound.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be, as when I look up into the sky, there is nothing to be seen but the stars.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok...

Last night i was laying on the couch in the living room and it was 15 mins till mid-night

Could it be possible that you fell asleep and you dreamt of the loud noises?

Just trying to throw out ideas.

[edit on 22/6/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have had the same experience, Clear skys, and the sound just lingers like a silent fart. It doesn't sound like a regular jet engine, Its got a whirr to it, It always happens really late at night. I go outside to look and there are absolutly no planes, jets or helicopters in the sky. It seems really low and happened several nights in a row.I know it wasnt a dream

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Ok...

Last night i was laying on the couch in the living room and it was 15 mins till mid-night

Could it be possible that you fell asleep and you dreamt of the loud noises?

Just trying to throw out ideas.

[edit on 22/6/2007 by enjoies05]

Yes I have thought about that, but it doesn't seem likely to me, I am sure what I heard was real. I mean right after I came back in the house i walked straight to my brothers room and asked him if he had heard it and he said no and he remembers the conversation.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It sounds like this is some kind of UFO activity. Maybe those sounds are emitted on a frequency only some can hear, or those lights on a frequency only few can see.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
It sounds like this is some kind of UFO activity. Maybe those sounds are emitted on a frequency only some can hear, or those lights on a frequency only few can see.

No the lights everyone can see, my next door neighbors have seen them, they have also been experienceing paranormal activity in their house for the past 10 years, nothing major though.
Everyone in my family has seen the lights too.

new topics

top topics

join