It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream...UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yesterday, I had the first UFO sighting I have ever had in my life. I just got out of the shower and went outside to let my dogs in. It was about 8:00, so there was still light out. I stopped for a second to look at the sky, when I saw 1 object in the sky. At first I thought it was a star, because it was very bright and resembled all of the other stars in the sky. But it was moving, from my point of view pretty slow in one direction, towards the west. As it continued to move, there was no trail of anything behind it, so no way it could have been a comet, space debris, etc. There was also no other lights on it, so it couldn't have been a plane.

As it continued to move, another one, exactly like it, came up behind it. It had the same exact appearance, and moved in the same fashion. At one point, they formed a triangle with a star that was in the sky. As they continued to move, the first one I spotted suddenly dissapeared, the second one was still moving for about a minute, then it dissapeared as well.

The same day, when I fell asleep at night, I had a dream. In the dream I was in my backyard again with some family. All of a sudden in the sky, multiple objects began to appear, exactly like the ones I saw. There was tons of them, there had to have been around 30-50. They all appeared in the sky, and formed various formations. The people I was with became estatic, and I remember having this feeling in my dream that everything finally made sense, and I had a warm feeling of security and happiness.

Cool experience...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It finally occured to you that those stars up there aren't all stars.

join