It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future is going to suck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
*I finally registered after 1 year of watching, yay go me! Anyway - Well, i was dreaming three nights ago that I was in 2030. I was in the store & I noticed Sobe (the drink) being 8 dollars! yes, the future is going to suck.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
no welcome? fine *pouts*

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
hey I dreamed once that I was walking down the street and all these houses were for sale...some for ten cents, some for twenty-five cents.....maybe a few mansions for a dollar....lol....I had the money in my pocket, and looked at each one, decided it wasn't worth it and moved on....

so, put our two dreams together, and well, a drink seems to be far more valuable than a place to live. ya, I think the future isn't gonna be so bright.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
bY THEN we'll be carrying sticks and stones, and looking for prey. We may have figured out how to grab fish from streams, and fire.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Maybe we should just turn the entire world into a big vacuum cleaner.
Then it 'll really suck.

Come on, you have to have something better than I dreamt last night... and as a conclusion, the future is going to suck... hmmm...

gr.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by burnthemonkeyz1
no welcome? fine *pouts*

First of all, no pouting.

You might amble over to Introductions and post an introductory post there. I guarantee you'll get welcomed. In fact, I can almost tell you who will welcome you and exactly what they'll say.

Oh yeah, "welcome".

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright I guarantee you'll get welcomed. In fact, I can almost tell you who will welcome you and exactly what they'll say.

Stop picking on grady and enjoies. I think they do a fine copy and paste Welcome. I used to do that myself, until someone told me how obnoxious it looks.

btw - Welcome to ATS, burnthemonkeyz1.

And to get back to the topic, I don't think we (As a civilisation) will be here after 2012. Or so they say all over the net.

[edit on 6/22/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think we'll be here....and well, in about 500 yrs from now...maybe sooner:

the US will be divided into at least 4 parts: much of the native populations will become their own country of sorts in the southwest, the south from about about texas eastward will be controlled by alien invaders...either alien as in out of this world, or alien as in from another country, the northwest will be it's own little society and will have some awesome technology..unfortunately they use it to scare the daylights out of the world...and well, leave everyone wondering just what world they are from. and then there's the northeast..which is a little similar to our own, but a tad more communistic...
something will cause drastic mutations within the human population....
none of the cities of today will be habitable, unless of course you're one of those grossly mutated semi-humans.

radioactivity will be a problem, maybe the cause of the mutations?

well, that's my prophecy for this year....

new topics

top topics

join