It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & NASA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I’m a little confused so let me see if I got this straight …

(in no particular order)

1. We didn’t go to the moon because NASA is incompetent and lies about everything.

2. NASA faked some of the moon landings but not all of them.

3. We went to the moon and Buzz Aldrin saw an alien spaceship on his way there and after we landed the aliens warned us not to come back so NASA cancelled the Apollo program as soon as they could so as not to raise any public suspicion but NASA is incompetent and failed to airbrush all the evidence of past/present alien activity out of the pictures they took. We will never go back.

4. NASA has done everything they ever said they did but NASA is incompetent and some of the pictures and video they release to the public shows undeniable proof of past/present alien presence but then they try to deny it and cover it up because presumably only certain people who work at NASA can handle the truth.

5. NASA reverse engineered captured alien spaceships and secretly went to the moon long before they went there for the public and in fact we’re still there but NASA is incompetent and didn’t airbrush all the evidence out of the pictures they took. Furthermore, there are humans and aliens living on most of the planets and moons in our solar system and there are even some aliens on Earth who live in underground bases and eat people for dinner and snack on cow balls for desert.

Did I miss anything? (I’m serious)

Which of these conspiracy theories makes the most sense to you?

Maybe you guys should start comparing notes or something because I don't see how all of you can be right and quite possibly 99.9% of the Earth’s population thinks every single one of you is nuts… then again you probably don’t really care right?

Question: How many of you actually KNOW somebody personally who works at NASA? If you don’t I bet your outlook on this kind of stuff would be a lot different if you did. Just a thought.

AD

[fixed typos]

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What concerns me is how millions of people are viewing all of these NASA videos online that show strange objects, yet NASA doesn't seem to care at all? Could it be because these "objects" we see are explainable space phenomenons?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Whether NASA went to the moon or faked it, whether they met aliens and are conspiring with them or if its all just bullcrap I'm still going to be overworked, underpaid, pay taxes and eventually die. So it really don't effect me at all does it

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Far Beyond The Sun
Whether NASA went to the moon or faked it, whether they met aliens and are conspiring with them or if its all just bullcrap I'm still going to be overworked, underpaid, pay taxes and eventually die. So it really don't effect me at all does it

Fine by me. Be simple. Don't care about the "bigger picture" and just be another regular sheep citizen... That is your choice...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There´s seems to be quite a lot of different "moonhoax" stories going on.

The way i always grasped it is that we went to the moon but some of the imagery was faked, some were retouched and some it has been kept under wraps and what little was left has been presented and proven to be genuine which makes it even harder to separate real from fake.

Let´s for a second assume that some/most of the television footage was produced before the actual mission took place. Was it because it was so crucial to have a successful mission to broadcast even tho the mission failied? Because "we" knew that most of the footage would be less suited to show due to some interesting things on the lunar surface?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Question: How many of you actually KNOW somebody personally who works at NASA? If you don’t I bet your outlook on this kind of stuff would be a lot different if you did. Just a thought.

AD

[fixed typos]

*Raises hand*

And, yes, apparently it makes a significant difference on this topic. I think the moon hoax theories are an utter waste of mind-time.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Far Beyond The Sun I'm still going to be overworked, underpaid, pay taxes and eventually die. So it really don't effect me at all does it

at least someone here has their priorities straight.

But also, I believe that if anyone truly knew if aliens exist or not, NASA would be the ones.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
nasa went to the moon, they didnt see any alien spaceships- nothing is being covered up.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
nasa went to the moon, they didnt see any alien spaceships- nothing is being covered up.

Assuming that you are just a regular citizen, how the hell would you know about what NASA really knows?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thats just my opinion.

(sorry for the one liner)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
What concerns me is how millions of people are viewing all of these NASA videos online that show strange objects, yet NASA doesn't seem to care at all? Could it be because these "objects" we see are explainable space phenomenons?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Diplomat]

Most people believe what "authorities" in a particular field tell them.
That's why the news media outlets are so dangerous with the negative
spin they apply to almost every story..even positive ones. But that's
another issue, and not UFO related.

NASA rarely follows up with the results of their supposed investigations.
So as you say Diplomat, they probably know exactly what the UFO's are.
If they didn't know, I don't think the administrators would appear so
confident in the press conferences.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Assuming that you are just a regular citizen, how the hell would you know about what NASA really knows?

Of course, nobody knows what they don't know.

But so much of the work NASA does is unclassified and involves so many people, including civilians, that it would be difficult if not impossible to keep something as significant as alien contact a secret. Not only that, as it has often been stated, NASA has a vested interest in finding and announcing the discovery of alien life, as it would mean an immediate and huge boost to their budget, along with worldwide fame to the discoverer(s).

Now, Air Force Space Command, on the other hand...
www.afspc.af.mil...

[edit on 22-6-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Cows dont have balls, Bull have balls, cows are all female. Just like when you order chinese, there are no such thing as chicken balls, only rooster nuts. As far as NASA being incompetent, thats just what they want you to think. They do so much out of the public eyes that they want us to think they are incompetent so we will keep funding their secret operations they dont tell us about.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
To the original poster:

I think you are missing the entire point of left field discussion and research.

These are only conspiracy hypotheses, constructed by ordinary people. All of them have their flaws, and many are self contradicting and contradict others. Instead of looking at conspiracy hypotheses, one should be looking at the facts; ‘Evidence’ against the official story (be it the moon landing, 9/11, Roswell, or whatever else.)

As with solving any crime you need to reconstruct the series of events in the order they are likely, based on the evidence, to have occurred.

That means genuine investigative work including digging up documents and verifying sources. Once you have means, motive and method, flesh it out and follow the leads. Most people do not have time for this and so many ‘conspiracy theories’ end up being published which are actually conspiracy hypotheses, another thing entirely

A theory is always supported by evidence and will stand up to close scrutiny. A hypothesis is a proposal to explain various events, or results, that is yet to be tested.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Far Beyond The Sun
A danm good point there!So where are all these super robots that were to take over human labor?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Been to a bottling plant lately? Or an auto manufacturing plant?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I agree that these are merely theories.
Really no proof whatsoever.

Sure, some people (R. Hoagland comes to mind) can take unrelated
events and documents and put together a nice story. But as far
as anything concrete, ain't happening.

Personally, IF NASA knows anything unusual, it would be known by
selected individuals, not the organization.

Compartmentalization (sp?) works wonders.

Oh,
Originally posted by subliminaut

Been to a bottling plant lately? Or an auto manufacturing plant?

Wha ?

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Although I know nothing for a certainty, and therefore can only base this on opinion, my personal belief is that NASA probably doesn't have many skeletons in its closet.

Lets face it, the ideas that we're being kept in the dark by an organisation in contact with ET's is wonderfully thrilling. It has everything we could want: secrets, lies, conspiracy, the chance for a common man to uncover the smoking gun. We love that at any moment we're going to find out what our lying governments have really been doing up there in space.

In reality, I just can't buy it. I want to. I'd love a bit of adventure. But in all honesty we don't really have much in the way of evidence.

Let's start off by saying that space is pretty full of crap. Dust, satellites, debris etc. Some of the videos I've seen are really very strange, but 80%+ are usually most likely to be a misinterpretation of events. We assume that anything else we see in space must be ET, but there is a lot more floating around up there than we give credit for. As for the rest of the unexplained? I can't say - could be anything, from hoaxes to simple, naturally occuring events we don't understand.

Did we really go to the moon? I don't know. I'm not much researched on the subject, although both sides of the argument are compelling. One thing I can't believe though, is that we went to the moon ages ago, we met ET's on the moon, we're still there or we were warned to leave when we got there. Why? By whom? If we're a threat or an inconvenience why haven't ET's told us more directly? What does the moon offer to ET's? I just don't see the evidence that we have been to the moon, warned to leave and come back with our tail between our legs. I do find some evidence that we have been to the moon, didn't find a huge amount, and NASA is generally unwilling to eat up its budget on another mission there. The only reason to go back to the moon is if we have something to obtain by it. I don't know much about the moon, but my limited knowledge suggests it's a pretty barren piece of rock.

So, on the whole, I just can't trust conspiracies. Why? Because I know how exciting, tempting and addictive they can be. They're like a drug. They fuel us with adventure, with a sense that there is something we can do to uncover the lies. This alone makes them untrustworthy. How many of us love conspiracy as much as we love the truth? If you think about it honestly, most of us probably do. Afterall, if we didn't, we wouldn't be trawling ATS for pieces of a 'puzzle' we believe is there to solve. We're not searching for the truth - we're trying to continue the journey.

So, how do we believe when it is so tempting to do so? Indulgence is nearly always a bad thing, and the same probably rings true of conspiracy. NASA has been questioned over every move they make - and not every conspiracy can be true! And the reality is - if one can be false, than surely they can all be? The excitement and adventure outweighs the progress we really make. I'm not suggesting we stop, I'm just adding the other side of the argument.

So, all we can do is debate, and hope, and enjoy the adventures we have with these things. Only those involved know the truth, and as long as there is restricted information there is license to fill in the blanks. I daresay one day the truth will out. But for now, we'll have to make do with the pieces we have.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by corda]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

3. We went to the moon and Buzz Aldrin saw an alien spaceship on his way there and after we landed the aliens warned us not to come back so NASA cancelled the Apollo program as soon as they could so as not to raise any public suspicion but NASA is incompetent and failed to airbrush all the evidence of past/present alien activity out of the pictures they took. We will never go back.

There were no men on the moon says Buzz in this interview. :-D

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just watched that video again he said, "There was absolutely no THOUGHT of encountering any living being what so ever."

He didn't answer the question....interesting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join