It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS MIX Forum: Studio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Collaborate with Dave Rabbit and Johny Anonymous on show ideas and content in this forum.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's an idea for the first show. how about a show about conspiracies in general...what makes a conspiracy, etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sensfan...

Thanks for being the first to contribute. The first several shows are already in production. Between the Amigos and Johnny and I, we have all been working SECRETLY behind the scenes on this project for several months now. Your post is exactly what this forum will be about. ATS MIX is not a Johnny and Dave Show... it is an ATS show that we are fortunate enough to be able to be a small part of and host.

The ATS story is about one thing and one thing only.... MEMBERS just like YOU! We may not be able to answer EVERY POST, but I can assure you that EVERY ONE will be read by ALL who are in the creative process of the show.

Thanks again for being the FIRST! Keep the great ideas coming ATS.

Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would like to see somebody debate a skeptic. Let the members vote who speaks. One on one for about 30 min or hour...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ohhhhhh... I love it!

(Dave yells at Johnny to get his Legal Pad to take this one down).

Dave

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A "Sound Off" for the 9/11 "no Planes" conspiracy theorists, Anyone and everyone who has an opinion on the subject should be able to record, and upload their MP3 podcast thoughts on this.

On September 11, planes, holographic projections, missiles, bombs, what do YOU think?

Could be ... interesting, no?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think once a month, or whatever you decide, we should have a "Tell us your UFO sighting story night" Everybody gets a chance to tell there story in 2 minutes or less. If its a good one they get the raygun sound and get extra minutes.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I love that...... we could have some fun with UFO STORY "There are a million stories in the naked ATS.... and THIS is just one of them." That line is from an OLD TV SHOW. Anyone remember WHICH ONE it was? Substitute ATS for CITY! Anyway... great, great idea.....

Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
I love that...... we could have some fun with UFO STORY "There are a million stories in the naked ATS.... and THIS is just one of them." That line is from an OLD TV SHOW. Anyone remember WHICH ONE it was? Substitute ATS for CITY! Anyway... great, great idea.....

Dave

Yea I think that show was a little before my time "Naked City" 1958

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Dave

I'm writing them down as fast as I can read them:

sensfan: a show about conspiracies in general...what makes a conspiracy, etc.

earth2: I would like to see somebody debate a skeptic.

(Hmmm.. me thinks I'll need to purchase a new blank paper tablet soon)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How about a good show about the moon,

Bases, Breathable Atmosphere, etc.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I gots one, how about a review of podcasts. You could rip on em or showcase the good ones, or rip on em.

BTW you two need a clever name so when people "call in" they can say it and have a clever reaction from you guys.

member interviews would be another good one. get to know the clever and strange people that lurk about ATS

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey guys.

I dont know how open you are to suggestions for show ideas, but how about one concerning the members of ATS that have "disappeared"? Like the guy that claimed he was going to the mammoth cave to find hollow earth, created a massive thread, and then promptly vanished from the halls of ATS?

Just my 2 cent. The Mix is going to be a HOT.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Don Wahn
posted on 6/22/2007 at 15:21
Hey guys.

I dont know how open you are to suggestions for show ideas, but how about one concerning the members of ATS that have "disappeared"? Like the guy that claimed he was going to the mammoth cave to find hollow earth, created a massive thread, and then promptly vanished from the halls of ATS?

Just my 2 cent. The Mix is going to be a HOT.

Don..

I love this. And I have the perfect name for the segment too:

"The Mysterians"

Great idea brother. Will pass it on to Johnny.

Dave

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"It came from a HELL that no one wanted to deal with. With a simple CLICK of the MOUSE they were DESTROYED..... or WERE THEY?"

Just when you felt SAFE and SECURE.... we are going to research the possiblities with the Amigos of possibly having a segment down the way entitiled....

REVENGE Of The ATS TRASH BIN!

Dave

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I love the "Trash Bin"idea

Could you not also have the same but in reverse where you select a thread that you think should go TO the trash bin? I've seen quite a few of those in my time.

Also....................How about a show to discuss people we would like to bring here to ATS?

New conspiracy masters, experts, celebrities and the like. People with "clout".

It's a great place to help members AND staff co-ordinate a contact to those we wish to "enlist" in our fight to "deny ignorance" Providing details for messaging, giving web-addresses, even their "agents" details if they have one etc.

I don't mean bombard them into submission, but collaborate a few well aimed, and composed contacts from pooled resourses.

We could start with David Icke (would be nice to get some "Brits" here, I know he's a little shy of us in the past but worth a try). Dan Akyroyd, he loves his UFOs. Charlie Sheen (9/11). Photo and video experts. Maybe even some media reporters of some sort. A few "faces" can't hurt.

With more people of known status as members (like yourselves), others will follow.

"If you build it, they will come".

Just a thought.

Also......how about "member of the week/month". The person we love/hate could be discussed. Theres a whole rainbow of colourful, mad, funny, and smart people to choose from in here!

[edit on 22/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Each week Johnny and I will PICK something that has been tossed in the trash bin because it is just too outrageous NOT to be on the ATS MIX.

I love this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nerbot....

LOTS of GREAT IDEAS. FYI, we are already working on some of our existing "Hollywood" friends to secure us folks along the same line as your suggestions. Dan and Charlie would be my FIRST TWO PICKS of your group.

In addition to Johnny and I plus The Amigos..... there are TWO UNNAMED VIPs, who are a part of the ATS MIX GROUP, who also look over the ATS MIX posts and absorb suggestions that are made here for the show format. They will be revealed at a later time down the way.

Anyway.... NICE JOB and SUGGESTIONS.

Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"Behind The Gestapo Walls - Meet Your Moderators"

This is a suggestion I made to the Moderators themselves but I would love to get the member's opinions about this segment. Johnny and I would interview a MOD a WEEK..... hearing their good and horror stories on the threads that they are in charge of. I think it has the potential for a lot of fun as well as everyone getting to see that even though I nicknamed them "Gestapo" months ago with Springer.... they truly are a very unappreciated group of men and women who have a tedious job to help keep our HOME free of the typical things that people hate when they go to other sites.

Johnny and I are LISTENING!

Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now that sounds like fun!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join