It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happend to the alien binary code crop circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What ever happend to the alien binary code crop circel...did people ever look into it, i mean we sent out our information, our genetic structure, the place in the universe were we are, what we look like...about a year later we got a message back

the crop circle showed that we are very similar yet vastly different from these beings, they even sent us a good picture of themselves and a binary code telling us to not be afraid and thing there is good in the world.

www.youtube.com...

has that crop circle ever been investigated and the information given put into scientific labs... or anything

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Couple things:

1) Unless I'm missing something, you're talking about the "Arecibo Response" formation, right? That didn't show up a year after our message went out. That formation appeared in 2001, and the original Arecibo message went out in 1974 I believe.

2) There's just no way these are real formations, IMO at least. They're impressive, sure, but it's extremely hard for me to believe that an incredibly advanced civilization would want to respond to our "request for contact" with an explicit and obvious modified version of the original message, and then half-ass it by making it appear in some little field. Sure, you could say it's part of some kind of "incremental disclosure" wherein they make their presence known in small steps, but that's just way too convinient.

If I were a crop formation maker, that's exactly what I'd do, because it'd be so easily interpreted by the believers.

3) Formations of this scale and type have already clearly been made by people, such as:

www.ufoarea.com...

This is a huge formation with more "binary data" and an alien face, but the alien face is the giveaway. It's a dramatic, human-style "drawing" that I've seen on about a million t-shirts. That exactly image. I refuse to believe that the aliens would reveal themselves by depciting their face exactly the way a T-shirt maker would. Maybe these particular aliens are still in high school or something.

Anyway, there are some thought-provoking crop formations out there, but there are too many reasons to dimiss these particular examples. Extremely well done, but also extremely fake (again, IMO).

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here is the crop circle you are talking about:

This is the message contained within:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

Some believe that the Aliens aren't trying to portray themselves, but rather to warn against the "grays". The grays are the bearers of false gifts (technology) and perhaps they have broken their promises of not planning to take over the world. Perhaps this message was intended for the elite members of the government whom know about the gray's presence. Just a theory though.

This is a response to the arecibo message we sent in 1974. The only difference is that instead of a human figure their is an alien figure, and silicon was added as a major element.

My personal opinion is quite frankly non-existent. I am very confused about this phenomena. The more one looks into it, the more confusing and downright bizzare it becomes. While there are a vast number of hoaxes out there, there are a number of crop circles that don't appear to be hoaxes at all. They demonstrate mastery of geometrics, electro-magnetic disturbances, extremely precise ratios, and symbols that seem to cry out as being somehow sacred.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm getting tired of people assuming that they know how aliens would act:

Originally posted by alevar
I refuse to believe that the aliens would reveal themselves by depciting their face exactly the way a T-shirt maker would. Maybe these particular aliens are still in high school or something.

It is totally unwise and illogical to think you know how aliens would behave in their interactions with humans. We cannot know their motives, thoughts, feelings, or anything else. They are likely to be so vastly different from us that, who knows, maybe they would choose to reveal themselves in this fashion, if that even is the intention in the first place. This is not a valid reason for refuting the legitimacy of a crop circle. "Alien psychology" doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alevar
Couple things:

3) Formations of this scale and type have already clearly been made by people, such as:

www.ufoarea.com...

This is a huge formation with more "binary data" and an alien face, but the alien face is the giveaway. It's a dramatic, human-style "drawing" that I've seen on about a million t-shirts. That exactly image. I refuse to believe that the aliens would reveal themselves by depciting their face exactly the way a T-shirt maker would. Maybe these particular aliens are still in high school or something.

Anyway, there are some thought-provoking crop formations out there, but there are too many reasons to dimiss these particular examples. Extremely well done, but also extremely fake (again, IMO).

lol have you ever stoped to think that maybe after that crop circle was shown people copied it and started making tshirts and pictures.

new topics

top topics

join