It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick of this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am trying to find a place to post. I am sick of being oppressed and by oppressed I mean biblical oppression. My life is ruled by the Biblical Laws that govern this land.
If any one knows where I can speak freely on this subject Please let me know. I can't be the only one that feels or thinks this way. Of course what I have to say offends people! Not because I intend for it too but because of the nature of my complaints. Womens rights were considered Offensive and Taboo at one time and look what happened with that.
So, if anyone knows where I can speak my mind freely PLEASE SHARE and I will go there or if there is a blog already going just direct me to it. BTW I am new here and it is my 1st time posting.
Blaze58 :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow. Just got here and have a rant already. Well, welcome and stuff. Hope you find what you're looking for.

In the meantime, to freely discuss your dissatisfaction with the status quo, you might try here.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi Blaze.

Not sure if you meant you were oppressed by people who believe in the Bible, or if you believe in the Bible and are oppressed by people because of it.

Either way, you can rant here, or you can post a thread in Faith & Spirituality.

If you are of the former inclination, there are plenty of non-theists here who feel the same as you (including me). And if you are of the latter, there are plenty of other folk who will commiserate with you.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What do you want to "speak freely" about? To be honest, your "rant" didn't make the least bit of sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome and hope you find the right place to rant!

top topics

join